• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Please report any rule violations in this thread. Notifying us of such incidents is highly appreciated.

Additionally, kindly report any sockpuppets that you come across.

Only report violations regarding the wiki rules. False reports due to personal vendettas are unacceptable.

Also, this thread should be for reporting actual rule-breaking, not every single little disagreement.

In cases of extreme vandalism or trolling, you can report the accounts at the VSTF wiki.

If blocked members create sockpuppet accounts to circumvent their block repetitively, or several are created at almost the same time, you may contact the Wikia Staff, to politely request permanent IP blocks.

Note: All staff members, kindly follow, and bookmark, this thread.

You can also find specific users with the Search Function by typing with the format: "User:Username"

Here is a useful page for discovering sockpuppet accounts: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Log/newusers

Note: It is against the Fandom rules to upload any offensive images to the wiki, so in order to show screencapture evidence of extremely bad behaviour, you must use external sites, such as Gyazo or Imgur, in order to not get in trouble yourself from the higher-ups:

https://gyazo.com/captures

https://imgur.com/

https://imageshack.us

ill say a strict warning, its not really a ban, unless that person is warned before about this, why? because ill say, maybe he doesnt know that you cannot do such thing,

Vandalism is a serious offense, but I suppose a strong warning is fine if Reppuzan deems that acceptable instead.

@PaChi and Sera

I've gone back to thread based on your suggestion (I haven't been following it) and nothing on the thread indicates an agreement to place any of the Royal Guards at unknown.

At the very least, it doesn't seem to have been done out of malice, so I warned him about it. I guess we can move on.

i simply said "sexy girl" as a joke and i got banned by ALRF

are we not allowed to joke and say the word "sexy" on this site? i was just joking.

It was because he said "where the sexy girls at?" and asked for the names of female staff members.

We had a guy back then, who would ask for girls in chat and then PM them nasty sexual things. I'm pretty sure ALRF was just being cautious as that fellow did make another account and continue to sexually harass girls (minors, mind you).

I am absolutely not down for that, joking or otherwise, but Mistereightman has yet to do the same thing.

VenomElite said:
I'm pretty sure he's a Jonathan sock. Based on what Sera's been telling me.
What i thought

To further explain my point, one of Jonathan socks i had the pleasure of meeting, acted the same way as Mister which revolved around asking about out female staff members, insulting anyone who didn't agree with OPM being best series, ect

I thought so too. Same grammar, same interest in OPM, same username format, and his username in itself is suspicious since Jonathan talks about his height on other sites.

hello everyone. i apologize for the vular language I used on the chat earlier. I was definitely and absolutely just joking, and i did not know this site did not tolerate this behavior. I am not Johnathan, I do not even know who that is. Once again, I apologize.

I´d like to report JustSomeWeirdo for constant harrasement against me.

He has deleted all of my versus posts from today, giving up a very vague and invalid justification by saying they were "stomps", without being able to tell me about it before, in less than an hour than when they were posted.

and he falt out tried to harrass me with his reponse when i asked him respectfully about the subject.

I simply dont feel safe here if he is constantly on the watch for anything i do to insult me.

Proof: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1314652#2

So what should we do about Misterheightman?

I still feel harrassed.

And this is CONSTANT harrasement, this was just the latest incident i had with him.

He comstantly barraged me with accusations of being debunked or dumb in the Ike vs Roy thread from a couple of weeks back.

And he also downplays the cahracter in the threads i posted to their lowest possible end just to justify closing then.

There were fights that could have been fair if he didnt downplay one of the characters intentionally.

Can you show evidence that he was harassing you? I was in that thread the entire time, and at no point did JSW harassed you.

I think the way he talked to me on that link i gave above is proof enough that he had made this community i liked very horrifying to be in.

He is waiting for the moment i do something to literally close it or downplay the characters he knows i support just to make fun of me.

Its terrible, i feel scared by the mere fact of seeing a notification with his name on it. I just expect misbehavior on his part.

@Marco Shark

If he is calling you dumb post that as evidence. The threads he closed look like stomps. A couple Petaton character gets instantly flattened by anyone in the Exaton range. Same with anyone with like 10x+ AP advantage. You need some really good hax to make up for that gap, and for anyone of 100x they basically get their bones shattered in one shot.

@Marco I'm sorry to hear that, but he's doing nothing wrong. He's closing Fire Emblem stomp threads because he knows Fire Emblem, not out of some vendetta against you.

@Marco

Yes, please calm down, and stop exaggerating. He just seems to be doing his job.

>He knows Fire Emblem.

Isnt he the one that downgraded FE6 to 6-A before Kyle Ramos brought them back to High 6-A and even after being proven wrong with the "Stronger than the Holy Weapons" fact he still closed my threads because HE thinks its just as strong as a regular holy weapon when the quote above proves its at least stronger than two of em?

Sorry, but i do not care of the result if he is just going to force his opinion on other people without a viable reasoning.

I dont find that...acceptable for a content moderator in my mind.

@Macro

This is pretty nit-picky, but he is technically a Discussion Mod, not a Content Mod.

I don't have an opinion on the FE stuff, but having a near 100x AP difference with no notable hax is a stomp match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back