• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not trying to instigate any fight, please stop accusing me of such. And also please don't derail this by bringing up past events that may or may not have happened.

Less than 20 minutes ago you said, and I quote:

"Weekly all that stuff is in the past. I have made a conscious decision to improve my behavior on the wiki, but I did nothing wrong in that thread."

So bringing up behaviours I may have shown in the past would be hypocrisy.

Weekly was actually one of the bigger pushers for his ban actually.

Original Post:

AppleLord may be a sockpuppet of HokageMangaVox. They have very similar interests (in Bleach, MCU, etc.), format their VS Threads in the same way (case in point), have similar grammar and AppleLord appeared shortly after Hokage was banned.

Scarlet provided 3v3 examples:

AppleLord: Example 1, Example 2 and Example 3

HokageMangaVox: Example 1, Example 2, and Example 3

And looked more indepth here:

"When I mentioned formatting, I was referring to the method used to format links. Like this [1], I've never seen other people do this and if there are any, the fact that AppleLord appeared 3 days after Hokage was banned, makes this even more suspicious.

And another thing. On Novemeber 19, just 1 day after AppleLord joined this site, he made this Content Revision thread, understanding our Tiering System, suggesting revisions and using the same format we use for the Attack Potency section. Like so

Hagoromo: Unknown | Small Planet level with Chibaku Tensei (Created the moon with his brother) | Small Planet level (Provided Naruto and Sasuke the power needed to do the same.)

Madara: At least Small Planet level via power-scaling (Hagoromo stated that Madara approached his power, and stronger than Naruto and Sasuke) | Possibly Planet level (Stronger than before absorb the Shinju tree and awakening Rinne-Sharingan, Hagoromo stated that his power approached Kaguya's.)

To me this seems a pretty intricate thread for a user who just joined the day before.

Edit: Another interesting thing is the fact that he states:

"I've been keeping an eye on this for a long time to see if they would be fix. However, I decided to make a account to talk with you about this issues.""

Matthew please try to not make this situation worse. You two do not get along, yes, but Aizen has not done anything particularly bad here, and neither has AppleLord. Let's all please calm down and put this matter behind us.

Btw: I have removed AppleLord's IP block.

Antvasima said:
Matthew please try to not make this situation worse. You two do not get along, yes, but Aizen has not done anything particularly bad here, and neither has AppleLord. Let's all please calm down and put this matter behind us.
Btw: I have removed AppleLord's IP block.
I was trying to do the exact opposite.

@SomebodyData

I do not think that we tend to give permanent bans for sockpuppetry if the original ban period was very brief, and the original offenses were minor. We simply extend the block time.

Even if he is, he has done absolutely nothing wrong since being unbanned by Ant. And there's also the issue of what the original account has done.

Even if Hokage was a troll back in November 2016, over a year ago, and AppleLord and he are the same person, 1 year is more than enough time for someone to grow up and change. And I think he deserves a second chance.

We have certainly been more lenient in the past.

Idk but:

- Has been warned by Ryukama several times and banned prior.

- Derailed threads before and shown several bias, to the point Dragon was just sick of her.

And now there's the entire sockpuppetry thing and more bias, not sure if 2 months was good enough to begin with.

I agree with Matthew about AppleLord. He also has more than enough personal problems already, without us making things worse.

However, I would appreciate if Matthew and LordAizenSama avoid arguing any more in public. I have tried to move the discussion to private messages instead.

@SD quoting the site rules:

Using sock-puppet handles is strongly forbidden, especially to circumvent blocks. Doing so will result in the block duration being greatly increased for all of the relevant accounts

The problem here is Hokages block didnt get extended at all and apples was only blocked until Hokages ran out. For whatever reason

Hokage was never banned for serious violations, and Apple has done nothing wrong since being unbanned by Ant months ago.

Well, I suppose that I made a mistake and should have extended the block with a month or two then. Perhaps I felt lenient due to AppleLord not actually doing anything bad at the time.

Regardless, that is all water under the bridge at this point.

Agreed. Let's stop this trainwreck discussion.

Also, LordAizenSama still has to make a serious effort to shape up his behaviour in the future, and Matthew has to make an effort to mostly avoid him, since they do not get along at all.

You can give him a warning if you wish.

Never mind. He is obviously trolling. A block is probably in order.

Thank you for handling it.

I do not think that he seems to have done anything particularly bad. He simply made a somewhat inappropriate joke. I do not think that warrants anything more than a light warning.

Trolling is a bannable offence. I will check again.

"You guys make /pol/ look like the LGBTQ parade"

I don't even know what to say about that one.

I have given him a warning. If he continues after this, feel free to ban him.

Technically that was kind of funny, and my personal views are partially far from politically correct, but we have to maintain strict standards of conduct, or this wiki would devolve into constant bickering and chaos.

I mean I found it funny myself but I'm unsure if others will think the same which is why I decided to report him.

He just seems like a try hard troll tbh.

His jokes are actually pretty basic even for a troll

Pretty Petty to take this seriously

I suppose that you have a point that we may have overreacted a bit.

A warning seems fine in any case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back