• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weekly I actually did nothing wrong in that thread. He is quite literally trolling making up uses for abilities.

Also he is a sockpuppet of HokageMangaVox. Kkapaois or KuuIchigo would tell you aswell.

WeeklyBattles said:
Guys, im sorry that i have to be the one to point this out, and i really hate that im the one that has to do this, but we've been EXTREMELY lenient on Aizen despite constant, repeated hostility that has been occurring for a very long time.
Agreed. He always gets off on warnings (sometimes not even that) despite his consistently rude behavior. It's getting out of hand and he's shown no signs of stopping after returning from his ban.

Two wrongs don't make a right, LAS. Even if he is a troll or a sockpuppet, there is far more mature behavior than that. Such as posting here, or showing the thread to an Admin on their wall.

Well, I talked with Aizen about this a few days ago, and he agreed to make an effort to shape up his behaviour. I agree about that this cannot continue in the long run.

@Ant Im really sorry but not only has this been happening for months, but Aizen was banned because of it at one point and has shown no signs of being willing to change his behavior. At this point a warning and a promise of behaving isnt enough, something more needs to be done.

That said, this particular instance did not seem so bad.

I mean im try to be neutral but Uryu is lack of feats to do any of what Apple lord mention, and when I say this he instead say its a pis when he never do that.

So you know it quite understandable when somebody else is piss off(well i dont) in that Thread

@Matthew what is "That"? I quite literally told him to stop trolling and wanking, which he was

Weekly all that stuff is in the past. I have made a conscious decision to improve my behavior on the wiki, but I did nothing wrong in that thread.

@SD he was banned for it previously but for some reason it wasnt permanent

I've blocked Apple

But yeah having seen the thread, at most he was being irritating to the guy by mentioning he was a sockpuppet (now the fact that he didn't report him for that is a different convo), but otherwise the thread deserves more of a minor warning.

Well, I think that we should give him a final chance. He used to be a productive administrator in this wiki.

Also, this should obviously not be taken as an opportunity to provoke him into slipping up.

Gotta agree with Ant here. If he privately discussed this issue with LAS then let it be. Things like this tend to cause bad blood. Kinda seems like people are ganging up on him. Could be wrong but that's just what it seems like.

Yeah basically what Jim said.

Apple arguably kept abusing NLF and it got out of hand from there.

Situation is under control tho.

@Aizen and Jim I see

Given that the wanking / nlf part seems to be valid on Aizen's side, this really isn't even report worthy.

Shouldn't we have discussed whether or not Apple was a sock first? Seems drastic to ban him on the spot, he's been a fairly productive member for quite some time now. Outside of superficial similarities, I never saw the connection.

SD

Pretty sure Apple isn't a sockpuppet and that Aizen accusing him of being one was in relation to an earlier accusation and banning over it and it was disproved, hence why he's around

Also, AppleLord seems to generally be well-behaved, and barely survived a natural disaster recently. I feel bad about if we ban him.

Matthew Schroeder said:
What is the evidence AppleLord if a sockpuppet?
The main piece of evidence I've seen is that they both liked Harry Potter, MCU and Naruto, which are all massively popular franchises so that should not be used against them.

I also do not think that we should have banned AppleLord.

@Prom it was proven some time ago, he was unblocked for a bit but ant reblocked him with only two months ban

Screenshot 20171207-151625

Neither Aizen nor AppleLord behaved particularly bad in that thread. I do not think any bans are necessary.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Literally the only time I've seen anyone call him a sockpuppet was Aizen on that thread.
Me Kkapaois and KuuIchigo have long known he was a sockpuppet by his mannerisms in bleach threads and odd obsession with Hokagemangavox.

1) What was the original evidence? Depending on it, or lack-there-of, his original ban might have been injust.

2) AppleLord's been a productive and harmless member of the coomunity for a while now. He's done nothing ban-worthy since being unbanned

3) You were talking about your past mistakes being in the past, so it seems hypocritical to hold him for something he did in the past as well, no?

Well, if I banned AppleLord for that amount of time, it was probably because HokageMangaVox did not have a long ban period left.

LordAizenSama said:
Me Kkapaois and KuuIchigo have long known he was a sockpuppet by his mannerisms in bleach threads and odd obsession with Hokagemangavox.
One of these three isn't even here anymore. And honestly, I don't mean to be rude, but it just sounds like you want to get rid of someone who disagrees with you on Bleach.

At this rate, I'll leave his account unbanned, but I'm pretty sure I have to ban Apple given Aizen just showed evidence.

@Ant see Aizen's screenshot. You might not remember, which is ok, but do you know why you dropped the ban time?

His ban should of been permanent. The rules for sockpuppet account to dodge a ban is clear and the only reason he wasnt was because of a error. hes trolling and wanking bleach just like he used to aswell.

Also I would appreciate you not throwing baseless accusations around. Everyone knows we don't get along and that doesn't help. Seems like you want to try instigate a conflict

I saw no trolling in that thread, just disagreements. I honestly see more wrong from you than him.

Also, again:

What is the evidence that he is a sockpuppet?

Innocent until proven guilty. Your repeated statement alone is not sufficient proof.

Imma just look for the original thread that got him banned, just wait a min guys.

"Also I would appreciate you not throwing baseless accusations around."

Not a single one was thrown. I made all of my statements clear as suppositions or opinions, not statements of fact.

But if no proof is given regarding him being a sockpuppet, that will be the baseless accusation.

"Everyone knows we don't get along and that doesn't help. Seems like you want to try instigate a conflict"

The only conflict that was instigated was regarding you and AppleLord on that thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back