• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am unfamiliar with this situation, but in his most recent posts he does not seem disrespectful.

Also I could call UMR my sockpuppet at random, but it doesn't necessarily mean that is true (in this case that is obviously not true). I am not saying he is or isn't Jonathan, but I haven't been staff to know the history.

@Waffle both of them share the same vulgar language. I don't see how they're not related at all.

It's him. Both Jonathan and Sky have the same manor of speech, both tend to use profanity constantly, both have a bias favoring One Punch Man and a bias against Dragon Ball and in the last rule violation it was essentially proven Sky was a sock / dupe of Jonathan.

Edit: Nvm Prom came through.

@Theglassman12

Well it looks like Promestein believes it, since he is now blocked. But I just don't want to jump to conclusions. Trying to take in information from all sides to form a conclusion isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Once again, I am not saying you guys are wrong, but I just prefer to gather as much proof as possible before relying on emotional impulse.

There was a link in which the user admitted that that account was a sockpuppet and given that he was blocked for it before I think it's fair to block him for it.

@Prom

The link had another user admit that he was a sock, and also claim that Sky was a sock as well. I Cntl-F-ed the thread and searched for the name and he never said it, unless I didn't scroll down enough.

He didn't admit it here. It was over on Marvel Answers on Ant's wall after he posted multiple times harassing him.

@Assault what knight said. Look at the link to Ant's message wall that I left to see for yourself.

This is the only instance on that wall of any claim of Sky being a sock. It was by Jdjsksksks, not Sky directly. Take that as you will, but a user claiming that another user other than themselves is a sock is un-provable.

I find it unlikely that instead of Sky actually being a sockpuppet of the guy he was suspected to be a sockpuppet of, that someone randomly took advantage of that to yell at Ant and pin it on him.

I mean it is unlikely, but isn't it better to wait for evidence of him being a sock that comes from him? Or if he breaks rules on his own, which would also be grounds for blocking.

Jdj came to this wiki shortly after sky was blocked, and they have the same language. Not to mention the OPM bias is with both of them.

Better safe than sorry. We have a lot of reasons to believe he's a sock, and this only supports that.

@Assalt listen I understand your are trying to be the most fair about this as possible and I would usually agree with you since I really dislike reporting people and making accusations however this is a different case. Me and Matthew and Ryu had suspected Sky to be a dupe of Jonathan long before this even happened. Again his manor of speech, attitude, bias for OPM and his aggressive / hostile clearly show that he is indeed a sock. Jonathan is extremely manipulative in the sense that at first glance he seems like a nice and respectful user but that's not the case.

Ok, I'll concede to you guys' judgement. It doesn't really sit well with me to block without hard proof, but if you feel strongly about this, that is good enough (not like me and my red self could doing anything to an admin anyway :p).

I also agree with Promestein.

I disagree. There should be proof that you are noy punishing an innocent account.

At least give the dude a chance to defend himself for 24 hours, if he doesnt respond or ends up saying something he shouldnt, then i do agree with the block.

@Kepekley

For the purposes of Versus Threads, a "possibly 5-B is still treated as a 5-B. But yes, his tone was wrong.

A warning should be enough then.

Agreed. I would appreciate if some other staff member could handle it though, as I am tired and not well informed about the situation.

Never mind. I browsed through the thread. I have blocked him for 3 months.

I'm reporting myself. I just necroed an admin only thread dealing with a situation that's been banned. I understand my situation. I'll take my reprimanding, but please read my post before deleting it at least. @LordXcano had some good points, but were largely ignored.

That is not ban or warning worthy. At worst the thread will be closed.

I talked with Aizen in private a few days ago about that he has to improve his behaviour, and he said that he agreed.

I did not notice any outright bad behaviour from Aizen in that thread. Saying that you were trolling seems inappropriate though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back