• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kukui. Yeah, when something can easily be classified under a type. There's a reason I always use the example of a Charizard fighting Gajeel and taking half damage, fighting Juvia and taking double damage, yet deals the same damage to both. Because those (water and metal) are easy elements to understand. Fighting is like, the worst type to try to do that. At least for things like bug, dragon, and fairy, being one of them gives some sort of tip-off.

@Cal

Yes. No problem. I understood.

I can understand that but the thing is I never even claimed that from the beginning though. Someone else did, which someone disagreed with via flawed reasoning that I disagreed with and that's how this started.

I'll admit to enforcing the point tho when I compared Aura and KI. My fault there.

Well, this is not a discussion thread, so I think that Cal should hand out warnings to all the members that behaved badly, and then we can move on.

All the main offenders were in this thread anyway, so they already got "warnings." It'd be redundant for me to go on say, Kyle's wall and warn him after the conversation here.

Okay. As an official statement, everybody involved should make a serious effort to avoid any further similar behaviour here in the future then.

I do not know. There is no precise scale, but encouraging suicidal people to kill themselves would be among the top spots.

Just read the rules pages, and you should be fine.

Readi the earlier Pokemon thread, I have to agree with Weekly styles and Promestein. It's not so much sarcasm but rather post after post of trolling.

More like joking and sarcasm as far as I could see. It was not particularly serious.

That said, it should not be repeated in the future.

Kylo Ramos is almost undoubtedly Misaka Mikoto

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Kyle_Ramos

• Similar means of speech.
  • Consescending attitude boardering on rudeness (mostly involving Dragon Ball).
  • Votes Goku for literally no reason, and talks the same way when he's winning (or at least not losing).
  • Made a SF vs KoF match, with Athena Asamiya no less.
  • Attempted to call me out on a SS match last year.
  • Made a CLAMP-verse discussion thread, with saying that he tried to get Sakura upgraded a few months or years back (tho I checked, and he did try)
  • Fire Emblem wank, trying to get them to tier 4. Especially notable that it was for FE 6 and 7, and mentioned Roy getting the most out of the upgrade.
  • All but name dropped Mik when he mentioned his banned friend that calced Aureola to MFTL.

No seriously.

1.-Dont have any idea what you are talking about

2.-It was onn a stomp match between a High 8-C and UI Goku, sorry for the rudeness

3.- So?

4.-Call you out? I mentioned you because i got bannned from here a year ago by discussing a Saint Seiya vs Dragonn Ball fight. (3-A Goku vs Omega Gold Sainnt Seiya, remember how you reported me for taking away Seiya´s atom hax?)

5.-And whats rule breakinng about that? If i was MIsaka, i would have just posted the profile again.

6.-Wank? Read the thread. Not only i DID NOT start the talk on the "Stars being visible in the middle of day thing, i closed my own thread seeing how the feat was actually weaker than what they have already.

7.-Mentioning it is indication im him/her/it? I never said it was valid.

How can we know you are not Mik, Matthew?

Well, if he is super fine with accusing people without true evidence aside from "He likes Fire Emblem and i dont like him voting for Dragon Ball!", then whats the difference?

Not to mention i havent pushed for any goddamn upgrades on Fire Emblem at all, hell, i even closed the thread myself when everyone agred it wont happen.

Kyle Ramos said:
Well, if he is super fine with accusing people without true evidence aside from "He likes Fire Emblem and i dont like him voting for Dragon Ball!", then whats the difference?
Strawman the size the one Nicolas Cage was burned inside.

His name is Matthew.

and i dont want to derail this anymore, so all allegations against my person should be made on the message wall.

As the person who would know mikoto's actions/motivations/Mannerisms better than everyone on this wiki I'm not convinced by matthews points at all. I have no suspicions that Kylo would be a mikoto sock. I would say it is paranoia at this point.

Not necessarily a rule violation, but keep an eye on TheLegendaryHerker. He has returned from his ban and already made an unreliable page saying that a human-level character from a verse with no superhumans has Supersonic attack speed, and only explained why (having guns and rocket launchers as equipment) after i asked him about it, so he has already shown a tendence to make unexplained edits upon returning.

Unexplained edits are obviously warning worthy.

But he explaining his reasoning is good.

I do think there should be a rule against fake allegations against the users, even if made by an admin.

Kepekley23 said:
Not necessarily a rule violation, but keep an eye on TheLegendaryHerker. He has returned from his ban and already made an unreliable page saying that a human-level character from a verse with no superhumans has Supersonic attack speed, and only explained why (having guns and rocket launchers as equipment) after i asked him about it, so he has already shown a tendence to make unexplained edits upon returning.
It says with weapons, meelee weapons usually go at around ~40 m/s which is subsonic, and guns are supersonic in muzzle velocity. I think there should be more notation on this, but he is technically right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back