• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IDK about permabanning (though i wouldn't be opposed to it, either way), but that's definitely not the kind of behavior we should have if a person like that ain't gonna listen to do something or such...

That and i doubt a mere month is gonna change his attitude anytime soon.

We usually ban for at least one year for that kind of disrespect towards the staff, yes.

Okay. Thank you for the support.

It was not a very smart move on his part to use strong language towards a senior staff, much less a bureaucrat of this site.

Can someone explain the concept of stomp threads to fnaflover10000? This isn't the first time he has made such a huge stomp thread. [[1]]

Gargoyle One said:
^Says God Emperor vs BB
Low blow dude. Was that really necessary? That was one thread. I mean really. At least I checked the profiles first. Besides at least I wasn't malicious about it. It was a genuine mistake on my part no need to be a jerk. Besides I don't have any intentions on going anywhere near GEOM anytime soon.

@Gargoyle That was very uncalled for. Just because The Wright Way may have made a mistake in the past doesn't mean he can't report another rule break.

Everyone has made mistakes sometime in the past before. If you really want to bring up peoples' past mistakes that they've since moved on from for no reason, there are very stupid things you've said before that one could bring up and use to try and discredit whatever you say in the future. Just like with anyone else.

But doing so is unproductive and against how the we want to maintain the conduct of this site. So I'd appreciate everyone drop such behavior. Thank you.

A staff member needs to clarify Fnaflover on how VS threads should be made. I will be heading off to work soon, so it would be helpful if a different staff member could do so.

I don't think theirs enough evidence yet and I wouldn't feel right about blocking a guy based off a few assumptions. I say we give it time.

Hmm. I think that he did some self-admitted light trolling in a thread by pretending to be a diehard and unreasonable Dragon Ball fan. I had to delete the related posts due to getting off-topic.

Has Jonathan done anything like that? Also, his posts on the Questions and Answers and Content Revision boards are the kind of questions and CRT's Jonathan would post.

I do not know. Sorry. I am uncertain how we should handle this.

I have now blocked Apprentice21 for 6 months.

I will block the other guy as well, as a precautionary measure.

Also, this is probably trivial but OnePunchAlex probably isn't a sock of Dbzgtfan. The proof is on ACF:

http://ru.anime-characters-fight.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%A1%D0%BB%D1%83%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%B1%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%8F:Contributions/OnePunchAlex

Active November 2016, long before Dbzgtfan went here. Speaks Russian, which Dbzgtfan presumably did not. Has relatively recent edits, which wouldn'tve been possible if he was Dbzgtfan as Dbzgtfan was globally blocked and global blocks usually have IP blocks in addition to the account block.

Okay. Has he been blocked without a good reason then?

The featured wikis thing wasn't on his profile at the time he went here so this wouldn'tve been known at the time. But, still it's likely that he is not Dbzgtfan. The reasoning for the suspicion was vandalizing a DBZ profile after Dbzgtfan was blocked, and 1. DBZ vandalism is expected because it's a popular verse that is very controversial in vs debating 2. The appearing after Dbzgtfan was blocked could be a coincidence

Yes, but that was only light vandalism. He has already been blocked for a month, which seems like sufficient punishment, so I have unblocked him. If he causes more problems, we will have to deal with him again though.

Well he admitted that he was trolling about Dragon Ball, and can spell perfectly fine, so it seemed that way.

But you may be right. Perhaps I was too quick to block him, and we should give him another chance?

Antvasima said:
Well he admitted that he was trolling about Dragon Ball, and can spell perfectly fine, so it seemed that way.
Alright then, if he's spelled perfectly fine but then meesed up that bad then it would seem that way.

What do the rest of you think?

Antvasima said:
But you may be right. Perhaps I was too quick to block him, and we should give him another chance?
I've only delt with him for a short time so I can't say much but he seems ok but that's because I've only delt with him for a short time.

Okay. I suppose that I can give him another chance, but will tell him that he has to make sure to behave himself.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan seems to keep making multiple statistics changes to mainly Marvel Cinematic Universe profiles, without getting them accepted in content revision threads first:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Spinosaurus75DinosaurFa

I gave him a warning in his message on Matthew Schroeder's wall, but if he continues we likely have to enforce a long, or even permanent, block.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back