• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gokussj13dbaf said I "ignored" him regarding 5D Solaris but...I don't recall recieveing a message from him, just Filhadaputa29. I don't know if they are the same person or Gokussj13 is referring to a past message. Regardless, I am getting very annoyed with being bothered about Solaris in any regard. This wank is coming from Google+, I've already seen it and it's not legit, it misinterprets what was being said, our system, and the principles of measurement altogether.

I agree about a permanent ban for him then.

Cropfist said:
Due to Fire Emblem Fan1991 showing interest in Dragon Ball, KoF, Fire Emblem, along with having similar grammar and attitude to....well, it's obvious who they're a sock of.
At this point the emote that has Mikoto on chat could be written (NoLife)

@Weekly Is he being rude or disrespectful as well? Because I don't think we should ban people simply for having a different opinion than us.

I agree with Ryu. Unite My Rice is generally well behaved as far as I know. He never came off as a smug or overtly rude person.

Same with the other 3. If he was both downplaying AND being rude/disrespectful, then this would be different. But it doesn't look like he's doing anything badder than what he's doing so...

I hate to be that guy, but I have a problem with this. Just because a person is well behaved, that doesn't give him a free pass to downplay, wank, or otherwise show blatant bias towards or against a character. Misbehaving and showing blatant bias are two entirely different breaches of this site's rules.

Spoiler
  • Refrain from spamming, trolling, threatening, using derogatory comments of any form (ethnic, homophobic, belittling the autistic, disabled, or mentally ill, etcetera), and rude, vulgar, sexist, etcetera offensive language.
  • Please don't show severe irrational bias. For example, saying things such as Archie Sonic is Omnipotent, that Naruto Uzumaki can solo Marvel, or that Giorno Giovanna can solo all of fiction.
I have nothing against this person, and neither do I want him banned, but this is not the first time this has happened either.

@ScarletFirefly Well, maybe you could simply give him a polite warning to shape up?

Have we done anything about the Massively FTL rain guy? That was clear trolling, and I don't think he was reported here.

@Nick: Well for one, i was pretty much just searching through Ant's profile on the wikias he's known for being in to see whose been bothering him and i saw Henrywongs comment about me of that. Then again, he DID had it coming for him and him cussing about me like that when he should known that it was his annoyance that got him banned, i extended.

Of course this has stopped since then so i haven't seen anything of this for a while. However, that is RATHER unwise if we end up letting this guy on here after his ban is over so....

Well, I am used to being insulted, but death threats is something new.

Antvasima said:
Well, I am used to being insulted, but death threats is something new.
It is not a death threat, which would imply he states directly he will have one killed, but any wording or rhetoric seeking or calling for the death of harm of another is still absolutely intolerable. This person is obviously an absolute unapologetic nuisance without a sense of morality or standards, who deserves to be banned for good.

This worries me. I mean sure, it's just a username, and Shadowbokunohero apparently knows this person but... I'll say at the very least we should keep an eye on them? It would be a shame of BGO snuck back in here under-the-radar and caused a storm...

Shadow knows him, I think he's ok. I doubt he's a monkey/follower of BGO or even BGO himself. Buuut, to be on the safe side...

Well, he has not done anything yet.

Well it is interesting that he joined for over a month with no edits.

Though, he might just be the lurker type. Would still keep an eye on him tbh.

I did not notice anything ban or warning worthy in the thread. You both spam it with far too long quotes though.

Antvasima said:
I did not notice anything ban or warning worthy in the thread. You both spam it with far too long quotes though.
Sorry. It's just that he insisted that cans was only room level despite the fact that even if you lowball him he's mountain level. He insists this due to losing to a character who's room level possibly planet level and completely ignoring my statement that he should make a content revision thread if he disagreed. He also threatened that I could be banned for "not providing proof" even though the stats I was arguing for are on the profiles. I felt that a word from an admin might get him to listen.

Well, I am not sure what to say, but if another admin has some ideas, they can talk to him, if they wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back