• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I blocked him for a year, but would appreciate further input.

Unauthorized stat changes while likely knowing it was against the rules then unapologetically disrespectful to a bureaucrat/admin. I'd say 3 to 6 months.

First time I saw him go about like that. He's usually pretty ok, if a bit passive-aggressive at times.

I do not think that it is the first time that he has gone on statistics-changing sprees though. I also vaguely recall mentioning that it is not allowed to him somewhere before.

Well, a minimum of 6 months seems warranted, but on the other hand I do not know if I want to have to deal with somebody who is so disrespectful to the staff and our rules after such a brief time.

Okay. Thank you for the input.

Also, this thread should be for reporting actual rule-breaking, not every single little disagreement.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan has informed me that he was acting in accordance with a content revision thread:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/832692

Given this, his only transgression seems to be that he was very disrespectful. Should we unban and let him go with a warning?

No, he has not exactly apologised for being rude withing this thread:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/832706

However, since it was due to a misunderstanding, I thought that we should give him a second chance with a warning instead.

You can give him a warning to change his username to something more appropriate if you wish.

I have left Thomas a message, and will delete the derailing posts.

Yes. I think that a permanent block is in order. It might be a sockpuppet of N.Agizar.

A persistent troll from the ACF wiki.

Regardless of whether or not it might be a sockpuppet, if they are a troll and do not correct their behaviour even after being warned, then action should be taken.

Well, he seemed familiar with the ACF wiki, so he was likely one of their trolls who migrated here. Anyway, it is usually quite easy to learn more English over the years, and to affect another writing style.

Antvasima said:
Anyway, it is usually quite easy to learn more English over the years, and to affect another writing style.
On another forum I was on (which I won't name), this one nasty fellow who was obsessed with Gray from Fairy Tail and Guts from Berserk made a dozen accounts and was giving everyone a major headache. He even bullied some other members to the point they left and never came back. Nobody thought the separate accounts could be sockpuppets since the writing style and level of English differed greatly. It was only revealed after this one horrible incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back