• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can give Kurapikas a firm warning if you wish.

You can either give him a firm warning or a ban of you wish.

WeeklyBattles has blocked him, which I agree with.

Xostar gives me strong BeyonderGod vibes and not because of his avi either...

He made a thread "Debunking Universal Goku" and called our reasoning "absurd". Btw I'm not saying he is BG. Just that his behavior reminds me of him. And I've had my fair share of debates with that one.

I'd give him a chance. Given how many people are against Goku, it could very well not be BG. Of course, I'm not saying that reasoning of his for Goku isn't wrong, but he could be a different person who can learn.

However, if he does something else like this, or something else downplayish or bad...

The real cal howard said:
I'd give him a chance. Given how many people are against Goku, it could very well not be BG. Of course, I'm not saying that reasoning of his for Goku isn't wrong, but he could be a different person who can learn.
However, if he does something else like this, or something else downplayish or bad...

I just read through it, it was all BS beyonder-styled shit with "MUH FEATS ONLY U Z TARDS ARE IDIOTS". If he debates in such style, he will surely end up being a huge nuisiance, get rid of the tick before it infects.

Ven and Fan have a point. BG talks exactly like that/debates exactly like that. And uh...Google+

He could be a BGO lackey for all we know.

I guess it's just me being lenient. Shoot. Thought I got rid of my concept of leniency... If both, Sera and Ven, along with Fan think so, then do it.

But is that a reason to ban him thought? He doesn't seem harmful and he sounds apologetic from what have i seen... then again It could just be me.

A warning seems the best choice for now, thought if he continue again then...you know what to do (Just felt like acting on this particular subject, if others Admins think he should be banned then i respect you're choices).

@ALRF Sorry but BeyonderGod was a real problem awhile back. We really don't need this crap to come back.

ALRF said:
But is that a reason to ban him thought? He doesn't seem harmful and he sounds apologetic from what have i seen... then again It could just be me.
A warning seems the best choice for now, thought if he continue again then...you know what to do (Just felt like acting on this particular subject, if others Admins think he should be banned then i respect you're choices).
Beyonder, and his "followers" (i.e trolls) would literally hijack people's wikis and warp all its stats, try to have any people who disagree with them get shut down for "harrasment," and has spammed and insulted people on several forums (From MvC, to Comicvine, to KMC). He is a malicious user and is not a nuisance to our wiki alone, but is known as a problem by the entire versus debating community.

I know, but it just seems kind of prejudicial. Not defending him, but it's one thing. Even I at one point of time claimed Large Planetary DBZ for the Cell arc, and that was after Frieza's feat.

The real cal howard said:
I know, but it just seems kind of prejudicial. Not defending him, but it's one thing. Even I at one point of time claimed Large Planetary DBZ for the Cell arc, and that was after Frieza's feat.
Yes, but you didn't cause a whole bunch of problems and hate for us. You didn't cause no uneccessary problems for Ant either. You could be reasoned with. The guy is best not allowed here. He's nothing but trouble.

It is most likely a follower of BG, but we should not be lenient towards trolls. I will ban him.

Straight up ban for straight up troll behaviour.

You can either give him a firm warning to stop, or a light ban. Whichever you prefer.

Well, I do not understand the language.

Can't we simply ask him/her to change the username and stop with the spamming? If they continue or don't change it, ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back