• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's definitely a dupe of Fanboy6. "I say that Rick doesn't make it out alive He'll Float because he is drunk and always forgets things." Pretty sure Fanboy6 said the same exact thing. At this point there's no doubt about it.

'I vote for Mulder because he has the better advantage'

My braincells are wishing me ill for reading that.

That Earth picture is a stock avatar that Wikia lets you use instead of uploading a picture. His grammar and interests are different. I don't think it's him.

I'd be wary of him anyway. Someone already called out FanBoy6's other alt in a thread for acting/speaking the same as him and commenting on the same threads, so that might be intentional.

If it's not him, cool. I'm not here to throw someone under the bus for no reason. But considering this one's surfaced right after the last was blocked, it seems suspicious to me.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
I'd be wary of him anyway. Someone already called out FanBoy6's other alt in a thread for acting/speaking the same as him and commenting on the same threads, so that might be intentional.

If it's not him, cool. I'm not here to throw someone under the bus for no reason. But considering this one's surfaced right after the last was blocked, it seems suspicious to me.
I seem to remember him being on chat at least a few days ago.

But he seems to have changed. Even if he is a sock, shouldn't he be left alone if he is a good boy?

Sorry if I am wrong, just wondering.

Even if you are good if you are sock that's against the rules by default you can just wait your ban out instead of just making a new one which will result in an increased sentence iirc

^That.

Also, Zeed, are you sure you're not thinking of someone else? The profile says this one didn't join the wiki until today.

A strong warning seems appropriate, yes.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Also, Zeed, are you sure you're not thinking of someone else? The profile says this one didn't join the wiki until today.
The date that it says they joined the wiki is just the day they made their first edit. Many users have been on chat before they started contributing.

Here to make a report.

It's possible that this user we just banned is related to Juggerton. Juggerton is related to a certain JRLWhite on DA and G+. In fact, most of his scans were posted on DA by JRLWhite. Alongside the fact that JRLWhite mentioned "downplayed" Yukari. It's possible that they are the same person, or at the very least friend.

Honestly this isn't even annoying. It's just pathetic and funny watching them wasting their time on things like this.

These guys are a group of Touhou wankers from G+ and also DA. MisterMrX was trying to shove down everyone's throats thigns I said a long time ago that I don't agree with anymore.

^ the user pages where messy and i tried to improve them and even tell him to stop doing the formats he uses with no luck.

I also tried to tell him that his quantity over quality approach is shit, but he only slightly slowed his pace down.

So I tried linking him to the standard format for pages.

Knight
Someone needs to tell this dude to chill out during debates. Basically because I'm not agreeing with him, he's getting really heated and starting to insult. They're mild insults but it isn't good behavior at all.

I will give him a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back