• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasn't encouraging CK to kill himself. He was saying that based on the title (Goodbye), he assumed that CK was going to commit suicide, when in reality, CK was just leaving the site.

It was just a joke about the title, nothing too serious. Although I do agree that suicide jokes are definitely ban worthy.

I agree with Antvasima. Best to give a warning than outright ban him. If he does anything similar in the future, then we can see.

So, has anybody talked with him?

Knightofannihilation666 said:
I'd honestly suggest a permanent ban tbh. He's said a lot of shit here. And just wanks constantly.
Agreed. He has been nothing but a nuisance since he joined here. He's intentionally acting like this too, just to annoy people.

It's not even debatable at this point that BarryAllen2.0 is a sock of Akiretsu. We should ban Akiretsu as well, just in case.

The Everlasting said:
I śhould also mention that BarryAllen2.0 is very likely a sock of Akiretsu, who IIRC had a similar pattern of Naruto wank and aggressiveness, given the recent creation of this blog.

I'd just ignore that blog tbh. Probably has nothing better to do than bashing this wiki. ( Which is funny because this is actually one of the best sites I've come across IMO. The staff are wonderful and nice and the majority of users here are also great and chill.) But yeah I'd honestly just ignore him at this point. It's pretty obvious that he wants attention.

@Weekly I was referring to the blog not him being a sockpuppet lmao. Y'all ninja'd me before I could finish that. But yeah as I suggested before he should have a permanent ban.

Is it allowed for users to have names like theses?

If no, we need to tell him to change it.

I was ninja'd by ALRF. I also agree that "*******" is unacceptable for a username. We should ask him to change it, and if he doesn't comply, we must erase him as well.

If no one else has, I'll send him a message that he needs to change his username.

Edit: Oh, Rep's 2 steps ahead of me

I really hate to be the guy who report's someone but I feel like this is necessary at this point.

This user https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Message_Wall:FanBoy6?useskin=oasis has shown lots of bias towards Pennywise and constantly wanks him in vs threads. At this point i believe he is just trolling ( Further justified by his name.)

I'd suggest

A: keeping a close eye on him

B: giving him a very serious warning

Or C: Banning him ( For whatever time the staff deem appropriate.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back