• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BangJang was never banned, meaning he isn't abusing multiple accounts to avoid any punishment. If they are the same person, it could be something as simple as password issues or something innocent.

Darkanine is correct. Does anybody wish to ask him about it?

@Matthew

He seems to be very confused rather than a troll (he sent me something similar as well). Perhaps it would be best if you give him a warning?

@JustSomeWeirdo

It is a borderline case for a block, but a warning was appropriate.

I agree with Ant about the Saber dude. Just seems more confused than anything and I just gave him some advice about it.

WeeklyBattles said:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Tonie_M._Movies_Productions

Gone from wanking Flash to... [vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:955001#133 this]
I read through part of the thread and I don't think Tonie's the only one who needs some sort of reprimanding. TeenAngel101 seemingly came to the thread for the sole purpose of mocking, insulting and provoking Tonie. He pointed out a single inconsistency and almost the entire rest of that reply and all his others was just more mocking.

Which is why I don't wish to punish Tonie. He was acting out of line, but he was also being provoked by several users who were also acting out of line. With threads like that happening, I'm starting to fear we might be giving the wrong impression that toxic bickering is the okay thing to do.

Regarding Tonie:

Skimmed over the thread...argument seems illogical, but outburst seems to be borne out of simple frustration, and does not merit a ban.

A warning should suffice, and a small ban (around 1 week) if there is a repeat outburst. If any more illogical, massive upgrade content revision threads are created, then give a longer ban.

Also, TeenAngel and Js need warnings. Proving their point is one thing. Mocking members for having different opinions however, is not acceptable. Also, no more personal attacks by TeenAngel.

Lastly, in such cases, when the thread seems to be going in circles/devolving, and a member is being obstinate, feel free to close the thread.

Yes, everyone's opinion should be heard, but our website is a fictional statistics agglomeration, hence you can be absolutely certain that no matter what, no matter how logical or rational your argument, there will be no pleasing everybody.

There must be a decision for content revision threads to reach a conclusion, and certain threads merit a judgement call, so don't hesitate in making one from time to time, and closing such threads.

Hmm...didn't see your post until refresh, Rep. That leaves only warning for Tonie. Can you handle that too, please?

What do you mean with that he creates fake statistics?

Okay. Feel free to give him a polite warning then.

Since this thread has turned too long, I have started a new topic here:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/961551

Now I have to update the links in the front page, the wiki navigation bar, and the automatic welcome message for new members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back