• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rukia Kuchiki vs Gray Fullbuster

Tricky one but i'm going to say Rukia with high difficulty due to her likely better swordsmanship and absolute zero.

Wait, This is 7-A Gray, that's mean this match use his base form without ice devil slayer. Is he can eat ice in his base form?

Xanxussama1010 said:
Wait, This is 7-A Gray, that's mean this match use his base form without ice devil slayer. Is he can eat ice in his base form?
He can eat ice, but can't use devil slaying magic to reinforce his own ice magic. I am honestly planing to downgrade him to 7-A cause that high 7-A reasoning is not entirely correct, but Aiden doesn't want to answer me...

His mark doesn't affect his body attributes just his maker magic making it stronger against demons.

That said, Gray can mold his opponents ice (which is how he beat Invel) so he can just use everything(ice) Rukia has against her.

That's not how Absolute Zero works.

If he doesn't have feats of eating something that shows the properties of Absolute Zero, he gets frozen on contact

Gargoyle One said:
I just realized this makes her loss to Mitsuru invalid :O
the case with mitsuru is different as she clearly has "Null Ice" in her stats not "Resist Ice"

dont need to tank something you nullify in the first place

2017-11-04

Gargoyle One said:
That's not how Absolute Zero works.

If he doesn't have feats of eating something that shows the properties of Absolute Zero, he gets frozen on contact
He can mold her ice though. Also, AZ is always ice and he eats it so only way for her to freeze him would touching his skin with her sword, but even in that case he can just mold her ice and use AZ himself which is part of his power.

Also, pretty much any ice freezes upon contact diffrence in absolute zero is that it freezes further than regular ice that usually stops on you muscles and don't touch the bones.

I am also soon gonna open a CRT of him resisting something that seems similar to AZ.

AZ isn't ice. It's absence of energy. And it doesn't freeze the bones, but the atoms

Kaltias said:
AZ isn't ice. It's absence of energy. And it doesn't freeze the bones, but the atoms
I said bones simply because regular ice doesn't even freeze that. That said an easy way to solve the problem is this...

http://m.*************/manga/fairy_tail/v38/c500/15.html

@Kal you who know about AZ, think that's AZ? I mean we see Gray's arm and face freezing and shattering at the same moment, not the ice, but his very body shattering.

I asked Antvasima who should I talk with about, so I will wait to see if he thinks a specific thread would be better.

Isn't that how ice works? You freeze someone with it and shatter their body with it but that doesn't mean it's AZ.

Like look at Hitsugaya vs Gerard. Gerard was frozen and was shattered afterwards but that doesn't give Hitsugaya AZ.

Not really, it depends on the freezing method. Also, i am gonna make the thread later on when the wiki is more active and if ya want you can send me a link as well so, i can ask for both.

Okay, since Gray vs Invel has no AZ stuff i guess Rukia lol stomps him with absolute zero and kidou stuff.

I am not sure will his ice attacks have effect on her(like does she resist or her AZ thing protects her) if yes than its not a stomp if no then yeah he gets shredded.

That Gray vs invel f8ght has nothing to do with absolute zero whatsoever......

Ok ill change my vote to rukia for reasons above

Aizen can ya tell me when was her ice accepted as AZ? Like was that a statment or the bodies of her enemies turned to mist.

Actually the temeprature was comparable apparently, at least over -200 or well less than lol.

@Blanked

It's explicitly stated in the story that she can drop the temperature to absolute zero and it displays the properties of absolute zero by literally causing all of the molecules in her body to freeze in place, which is only possible at 0 K.

Back