• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP Registration • Records of Conflict

Theme: Forsaken Knight (who is also a Crab.)
Name: Sir Larnoth the Blue.
Physical description: A slightly larger then average Blue Crab with scars all over his armor, always carries a knife that to him, is about as large as a sword.

Verses: Real World and Fire emblem
All the abilities of a standard Blue Crab.
All of Felix’s non-magic or shield based abilities.

What's the limit on how many soldiers I can summon?

A bakers dozen. Sure.

Updated everything. Hope it's okay.

Theme: Forsaken Knight (who is also a Crab.)
Name: Sir Larnoth the Blue.
Physical description: A slightly larger then average Blue Crab with scars all over his armor, always carries a knife that to him, is about as large as a sword.

Verses: Real World and Fire emblem
All the abilities of a standard Blue Crab.
All of Felix’s non-magic or shield based abilities.
Is this ok?

Ok, if you really need me to write out the capabilities of a crab as it’s own power then. Replace that with
“With a crab’s physiology he can
Walk sideways
Breath under water (technically most can only breath underwater but this one will be fine on land.)
He is quite small (10 inches horizontal, like 3 vertically.)
Can live without a few limbs.
Tastes pretty good when cooked.
And has Claws.”

I should note that the Fundamental Forces stuff allows for atomic-level matter hax and dura neg, as well as a level of gravity that can instantly kill people here unless they have really good regen or resist.

I should note that the Fundamental Forces stuff allows for atomic-level matter hax and dura neg, as well as a level of gravity that can instantly kill people here unless they have really good regen or resist.
Yeah I forgot about the atomic thing which should probably be restricted but the gravity can just be capped at a specified level.

Theme: Assassination and shadows

Name: Yoru Jona

Physical description: This

Verses: Nasuverse (preferably False Assassin), Mortal Kombat (preferably Noob Saibot)

Powers:

Assassin (EMIYA)'s Chronos Rose

Kage no Jigoku: An ability to create an area which is bordered by shadow, within this area she gains the ability to control the brightness within, and control any shadows, allowing her to do things like hide the shadow borders by making them clear, turn the area pitch black by stopping any light from flowing in, make figures or objects out of shadows to confuse people, etc. Within this area, she gains the ability to hit targets within her vision from directions which are physically impossible, such as hitting the back of someone who's in front of her and facing her, at a distance. This is done through displacing her limb to a location where the strike is possible, in the case of the aforementioned hit to the back, her hand would appear behind the target, allowing those perceptive enough, a chance to avoid it.

Last edited:
Theme: Incompetent/ Accidentally Unholy Prophet

Name: Sank Usmel

Physical Description: Dunno how to upload them on the forum. His true form is a 5 foot tall skeleton with a bone crown but he usually wears a plague doctors outfit.

Verses: Discworld (preferably death with some stuff restricted, death manipulation isn’t that bad if you restrict it in a certain way) and Kimetsu No Yaiba (Preferably Muzan)

Powers: Keiji Mogami‘s ghost powers (specifically powers he got from being a ghost on the profile and not just ones which were enhanced, so no passive life force absorption)

Odd Transmutation: Any distinctive object Sank touches with his bare fingers gains calamitous properties. Such properties can be one, multiple or all of the following:
1)Anything touching the object will corrode (Sank resists this)
2)Any disembodied soul or mind around the object will absorbed, sealed and tormented inside the object unless Sank concentrates deeply to suppress this effect against an identified target (Sank resists this)
3)Those around the object within a range of a few miles lose the will to live over time, however this doesn’t work on characters of comparable strength to Sank
4)If anyone sleeps near the object they experience horrifying nightmares
5)The object will seem to start contorting and melting into a strange slime like creature, this creature possessing similar appearance and powers to NMR-003. If the object is living then the slime will originally appear as a large tumour around a non vital aream which will eventually escape its living vessel. It will not attack Sank and usually opt to attack his enemies if they are present.

Last edited:
Yeah I forgot about the atomic thing which should probably be restricted but the gravity can just be capped at a specified level.
@Everything12
What do you think about this?

Well, I'd prefer if powers weren't restricted, but as this is starting soon, if you don't have any other idea's it can be restricted.

Theme: Summoner
Name: Hermes
Physical description:
e07262835e92d246da2d0ec812b3845b.png

Verses: Terraria (Preferrebly either the Terrarian or the Celestial Towers] and Yu-gi-oh! (Preferebly one of the main protagonists]
Powers: [i'll think about it once i get the characters]

Back