• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Chapter 2

[It really depends on Snake, but I myself have yet to decide. I'm just really confused about your character. Break time usually lasts a few hours. Take any more discussion to meta thread.]

[Just reread the whole thread. Apparently both sides call for a ceasefire and try to talk things out. Also Swathing was knocked out by the silver haired guy because he was going crazy about his search history.]

[Personal issues have come up so I'm unable to call off the break soon. I believe the game will resume later tonight, my apologies.]

[It Kay prof, if shizzy is to hit the tizzy, then you get up and gogo, lest such a circumstance ail you me bro bro... Or sis, didn't really enquire as to pronouns but in the context of the rhyne bro sounds better...]

[===!BREAK TIME OVER!===]

ProfessorLord said:
[Still too hot to walk in.]
Snake lets out a sigh and reaches his hand into his belt. He presses a button of some sort and Jayden's eye instantly rolls into the back of his head and he collapses against the ground.

"That kid is more trouble than he's worth." he comments.

"I have no idea who this Legion of Man you're talking about is."

[Who is helping Jeffery? He will bleed out.]
Wind commands his servant to craft a weapon that is able to heal Jeffery of his wounds. She agrees and crafts said weapon, which Wind proceeds to fire at Jeffery. His bleeding seems to subside, and a wave of relief seems to roll over his face.

"I think we're on the same team." Snake informs you all. "I don't know a Miriam and I sure as hell don't know a Legion Of Man... but it does seem to fit the narrative."

"We're a private task force deployed onto this island. I'm not at liberty to say much... but I can say we're looking for a battery of some sort." Snake reveals.

"If I was certain of your intentions and this alliance we've got going on I could reveal more information."

There is a clapping noise heard in the distance. It starts off slow, but then speeds up faster and faster.

"I thought you were all going to be an issue." a female voice reveals. "But it looks like I have you all where I want you." the lights begin to flicker and partly turn off.

Snake does a double-take and begins to quickly realize what's happening: "TAKE COVER!" but it's too late. Before he can make any significant strides, a metal beam with a hand at the end strikes him in the face and palms his head. It continues with it's acceleration and carries him into a metal wall, crashing into it and causing it to leave a significant dent. The metal extendo hand lets go of him and retracts back to it's user in the shadows.

[the corridor should still be impassable right?]

I quickly take cover behind a tank a decent distence from the corridors entrance to our room, thinking to myself "Oh boy here we go again."

I quickly take a short step away from the tank before manefesting TBM and directing him to go down the corridor and into the corner where the metal arm came from.

[She was in the armory the entire time or so it seems. She is not in a corridor of any kind. She is in the same tank room you all reside in.]

"I haven't alerted anyone else yet." the women informs everyone. "I'll dispatch everyone here myself... and then claim the inevitable praise as my own."

The Burning Man approaches the women in the shadows, illuminating a large amount of the darkness. The women stands on an upper level of the room; a simple walkway/railing design that is built around the walls of the room. You can now make out the features of the women: short white hair, large breasts, a black tanktop and a prosthetic arm.

She meets The Burning Man head on, jumping from the railings and delivering a swift-moving kick only for it to pass through him entirely. The Burning Man proceeds to obviously engulf her but she does not seem to mind. Rather quickly, the same prosthetic arm is launched out again towards Ryan with a closed fist, at speeds far beyond what he can react to.

[i have the distinct feeling that i'm dead]

[EDIT: unless the arm was launched using some kind pneumatic system, the propelant should have been ignited by the heat (e.g. her arm explodes)]

[Going to wait to see if anyone can make an attempt to save HI3/Ryan. If not, you are more than likely going to get the Kakyoin treatment.]

[i will save you HI3 ovo]

I summon Havel and i send him defend Ryan.

Havel tries to block the prosthetic arm missile using his greatshield.

The prosthetic arm curves ever so slightly, arching over and landing on Havel's face. It grips onto his helmet very tightly, obscuring his vision in the process.

The women effortlessly dodges the bullets fired towards her. Before any of the bamboo strikes are able to connect with her, her prosthetic arm quickly draws her towards the unmovable Havel and she gracefully vaults over him, his vision still obscure during all of this.

She now has unadulterated access to the group, both Vergo and Havel behind her. She slips behind Brian and throws a roundhouse kick towards his skull.

I fire several shots at the lady while directing TBM to quickly rush back over and attempt to enter her ear canal and keep going.

[Havel is still being gripped tightly with the prosthetic arm, so that he cannot see and therefore can't really effectively function.]

[If nobody is able to block or parry the kick, your head will be obliterated.]

Back