• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Chapter 2

PsychoWarper said:
[Damn the doors take multiple hits from 4-B claws]
[It's a shape problem, not a durability problem. Sabretooth can't slash through a refridgerator, his claws aren't thick enough for such a large shape.]

Snake replies: "... I don't know. We can't go around them, the terrain is too dangerous and complicated. This open field is our best bet. We can't just take them out either, whoever they're talking with will know for sure."

"You wanted a stealth mission a few minutes ago, and now you're insisting we just take them out? If we knock them out, the person on the other end of the radio is going to sound the alarm. The element of surprise is useless to us here."

Snake continues to think.

[I'm thinking of two logical ways to get past this scenario: one that requires a little bit of creativity and out of the box thinking, and another that is right in front of your eyes and you'll be like "oh".]

[No, they just reduce excess noise naturally abundant in standard military clothing.]

"It's freezing out here, though I suppose we can wait... unless of course someone has a better idea?" Jeffery comments.

[You don't have a cardboard box. Feel free to try out anything, I'm not stopping you... it just might turn out very bad though.]

The men keep conversating in the circle. It doesn't seem like they're going to move any time soon.

"Ok, let's wait for 10 more minutes and if they still don't go away then we can tear their heads off." I suggest half-jokingly.

[oh]

Snake only replies: "... Okay."

Only a few minutes later, the guards begin to spread and and seperate, finishing their conversation. Before anyone can celebrate, it seems one of the guard is walking directly in your direction. He is about to bump into the group.

[Yes, you were given guns at the start of the mission.]

The guard continues to walk until he steps on Edward... he looks down at what he stepped on.

"..."

[Can someone distract him while someone else breaks his necks(its alot quieter)]

[Nail chop works too I guess]

The bones within the guards neck is obliterated, and he collapses to the snow with a quiet thud.

"Great, let's get a move on already." orders Snake.

The group stands up and keeps on moving through the blizzard. You started off being able to see 5 meters in front of you, but the longer you're out here the shorter that range becomes. You can now only see a couple meters in front of you, and you can no longer hear each other without yelling.

Additionally, it now starts to hurt. The hail has now grown to the size of a thumb, and it now consistently strikes everyones body causing blood to be drawn, even through your stealth suits.

Nobody is with you anymore. You look around and you can no longer see anyone.

C o M e A l O n G e V e R y O n E

y O u D i D n T r E a L l Y e X p E c T m E t O g O ?

[The disembodied voice speaks to you, referencing Dedric whom just spoke to him:]

t H e R e i S n O g R e A t E r H i G h T h A n y O u R r E a C t I o N d E d R i C

i T i S t I m E w E s E e W h A t M a K e S y O u a L l T i C k

y O u R 1 9 y E a R o L d M i N d F a S c I n A t E s M e

Y o U w I l L s U f F e R

[The blizzard eases up within a 20 meter radius of yourself. Everyone is still isolated, but you all see the same thing: the outline of a giant wooden hand]

"Well that...sure doesn't sound promising," I muttered through gritted teeth, my body feeling beaten and battered. This mission had quickly turned into one hell of a mess...glorious..well time to see what's the future held...

"Oi how do you know my name, also why do you talk like the dumb spongebob meme" I say looking at the wooden hand.

y O u H i D e B e H i N d H u M o R

i F i W e R e T o K i L l Y o U w O u L d T h A t B e F u N n Y ?

h E w O u L d K i C k y O u O u T o F t H e G a M E r I g H t ?

o O p S T m I

[The giant wooden hand now comes crashing down upon you. It's moving at such a speed that it will instantly kill you if you don't do anything about it.]

"Shit!" I exclaim as I attempt to roll out of the way, my body protesting at the rapid movement, but it was either that or I'd die, and I'd rather chose pain. I don't have weird servants that can kill something in a single hit like some of these people

"I mean... a little funny" I say while thinking Damn I have to be saved by THAT bastered, I summon sabretooth to intercept the hand while rolling out of the way.

[Just wanted to remind you though you're all seeing the same thing, you do not seem to see anyone else in the group.]

w E l L c A t S o U t O f T h E b A g N o W

i c A l L t H i S g A m E d I e D i E d I e

[The giant wooden hand crashes down on you, regardless of how fast you ran. If you summoned your servant they were crushed as well, unable to impede the hand whatsoever.]

w E l C o M e t O h E l L

w E l C o M e t O h E l L

f E e L t h E p A i N

[You find yourself in the same predicament as you were 10 seconds ago. The giant hand looms over you once more and proceeds to approach you again, ready to slam you to death.]

d O y O u G e T i T y E t?

"So its an infinite death loop... How lame you probably got this from a movie, lemme guess the guy was a docter who became a wizard" I say standing up.

Back