• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Chapter 2

[Though Sabretooth is very much faster, I'm going to say he won't be able to get there in time. He was manifested kind of late and the distance required for her foot to meet his skull isn't that much.]

[i would say for someone to go get Torki, but nail would probably turn her to paste before she could react]

[EDIT: this may seem kinda nitpicky, but, depending on who the lady is supposed to be, jumping through fire should have still hurt like hell]

"Havel, the enemy is behind you"

after i say that Havel turns around and blindly swings his weapon like it was a basketball bat.

d E a T h D o E s N o T r E l E a S e y O u

Before any of the servants can react, Brian's head is removed from his body, the mush of his skull projected towards a metal wall. His body begins to eject blood violently out of the stub.

Everyone else begins foaming out of the mouth and collapses onto the floor violently, vomiting with such force that your jittering causes you to suffer multiple broken bones. You all suffer in hell suffer in hell suffer in hell suffer in hell suffer in hell choke on your own vomit suffer in hell suffer in hell die a very painful death suffer in hell die die die fail die you lose die die die die die die fail

c O m E a L o N g N o W

"****... wake up damnit! I said wake the **** up!" you hear a familiar voice.

You feel a sharp sting in your arm. It is the only thing bringing up back into the world.

"You're all coming around, okay, good." the voice now recognizable as Snake's. "Neurotoxic poisoning... I don't know how it entered everyone's blood stream, but it did." he goes around to everyone with an auto-injector of some sort, stabbing it into everyones arm. "This should reverse the symptoms."

Snake looks around for the short-haired women. She is nowhere to be found. "Damnit, she slipped away... but there's no alarms?"

"Is everyone okay? We don't have a lot of time, just let me know if you're still seeing things."

"What the **** was that ... holy shit was that intense?" I say extremely confused(and agitated) while getting up.

"Just ... What the fuc* happened Snake ? "

I say with a low voice, while tring to get up, which i have difficulty doing since i'm still a bit dizzy.

"It was symptoms of intense neurological interference. Everyone in the room had neurotoxins in their bloodstream. If it wasn't for the eye patch I wouldn't have been able to recognize it and counter-act the symptoms in time." Snake fills everyone in.

"As for the lady, I managed to shoot her in the throat before she could touch you." he gestures towards Brian. "She and nobody else noticed that I had activated my active-camoflauge systems. I was beside you the entire time, had I not been you would have likely died."

"Even then I started seeing things much like yourselves. My Solid-Eye systems told me that I was suffering from severe neurological poisoning. Thank god I came prepared." he remarks, tossing the auto-injector off to the side. "I saw someone else though, in the corner of the room. I don't remember what he looked like... but someone was there. They both left now."

There is a loud rumbling throughout the entire facility.

"Shit." Snake quickly crouches to the floor and holds his hand to his ear. "This is Snake. The entire facility is shaking. I think they're starting to weaponize it." he continues to have a conversation with himself, "Damn it. I suppose this means they've already begun doing tests. This means they're not a few days away, but a few hours. If they don't stop... Yes, I understand. I'm on it." he taps his ear and rises.

"Look... We're both after the key. Just for now, we form a truce. Your group and our group. I'm sure you know the properties of the key by now. We need to hurry up and collect it already. We can figure out what we do with it later, right now our priority is to remove it from them."

[From here on out the story can be played in two ways:

You can proceed and treat this as a stealth mission. For some reason, the facility does not seem to be on high alert. It is entirely possible to collect and retrieve the key with stealth. It will require cooperation and timing of your servants, as well as creative uses to get past most of the personel that reside on the facility. It is going to take a lot of thinking and unique interactions. If your character chooses to play it this way, it will benefit your group later on.

You can proceed and treat this as a beat-em-up. Most personel on the facility lack the ability to harm your servants, though they do have numbers. This route holds a lot of risk, and though it may seem easy, any dumb action can result in you dying and being killed off from the game. It does not require as much cooperation. It will reach the end result much faster. If your character chooses to play it this way, it will be detrimental to the group later on.

This is an in-character decision. Make it based on your characters personality, not what I told you. Though splitting up is an option, Snake is highly insistent that you all stick together.

Both decisions will be mega-fun, and even though beatemup seems like it is just trouble waiting to happen, I think you may end up enjoying the reprecussions more.]

"Let's stealthily take the key. It might take longer but if we do it that way then we don't have to worry about getting into another fight where we won't be lucky enough to survive due to some lucky tech."

"I'm personally up for stealth," I say with a shake of my head as I think about what I could do. "I mean, my servant could probably knock out anyone around here, or at least turn them into zombies."

i am finally able to get up on my feet.

"Guide us to victory Snake"

Snake saved all of us, he's so badass

"Screw Miriam, this is how a true boss acts" i think to myself

"yeah, we'll take the key like ninjas, they won't even realize we took it"

i don't think this it's going to work, but it's worth tring.

"Well, I think I'm up for stealth after all that weird shit that just happened." I glance at Jayden's unconscious body. "So, is anybody gonna volunteer to look after him?"

"Miriam wanted us to treat this as a steath mission... I believe this is the way it must be done." Jeffery says, providing his input.

Snake replies, "Then we're all in agreement. The objective is to retrieve the key via espionage." he also pulls out the device that rendered Jayden neutralized and presses it again, this time reviving him.

He takes out a small tablet-like device from his belt. It displays the layout plan of the facility.

"This is Shadow Moses Island. We're currently in the tank hanger." he begins to point to a large locked metal double door. "They've changed it a lot since I've last been here. Directly outside there leads to a large snowfield. From there, we can navigate forward towards the formerly used nuclear warheads storage building. From what I know, they've repuposed it as a lab of some sort. I have no doubt whatever collective government that now control this facility are experimenting on it. From the looks of it they're aware of it's ability to amplify energy, that's what's causing these earthquakes."

"The problem is from what we know, it's effectively impossible. Even the most advanced of precautions shouldn't be able to keep it maintain its stability for long. It's inherently unpredictable. The longer this experimenting goes on the more likely it is they blow up the entire damn state."

"It's going to take some effort to get there, but it's possible. I'm aware you can already manifest your summons." he says while looking towards the foreign group. "I don't have a strong enough bond myself, but I'm still able to see all of yours. They are going to be our key in getting around."

Snake now collects the tablet and reattatches it to his belt. He turns around towards the giant metal double-door. "It's locked, like I said it leads to a snowfield outside. This is going to be our fastest way towards the lab."

He asks, "With what I've said in mind, anyone willing to do something about it?"

(If we where asleep for two minutes) I call out sabretooth and have him cut open the doors quietly ('I'f not I shall retcon)

[You were all passed out for over 5 minutes.]

Sabretooth approaches the metal double-doors and cuts it open with his claws. It takes multiple attempts to effectively pry it open enough, but eventually the structure gives in and allows Sabretooth to push the two ends to their respective walls.

Upon doing so, it reveals another room with another set of double-doors. "It's used for verification purposes" comments Snake. Of course, Sabretooth pries the next set of doors open as well.

Without warning, a howling sound becomes largely apparent. Falling snow pours into the room with heavy flakes. In just a few seconds the floor in front of the door becomes covered.

Jeffery says sarcastically, "Heavy weather, great. I can barely see more than 5 feet away with all this snowfall, this is going to suck big time."

"We're going to need to stick together." Snake raises his voice over the howling of the wind. "It's a 400 meter stretch from here to the communications tower." he says before stepping out into the blizzard. Sabretooth closes the doors behind the group.

Though your stealth suit provides insulation, it's still seemingly freezing cold. The group of roughly 15 people stay relatively close to each other. At a distance you seem like a bunch of personel, but any sort of vague inspection will quickly foil this illusion.

Not even 20 meters in and there's a group of personel, around 4-5. They are all gathered in a circle seemingly talking, all armed with assault rifles. "Get down!" Jeffery reminds everyone. They impede your progress. Snake holds his hand to his ear, "They seem to be communicating with someone else through radio. If we take them out, the person on the other line may notice... Damn, we can't continue around them either."

Back