• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) JoJo's Jolly Journey - Chapter 1 Part 1

[I'm pretty sure the requiem arrow is a separate arrow altogether, though I only learned this through the JoJo wiki and this one. Check the stand arrow page, Overlord.]

ProfessorLord said:
It's quick like a needle at the doctors office, but I feel really dizzy. I begin losing my balance and wobbling left and right, taking a deep breath and focusing.

I see the behemoth in front of me. Deep breath.

"This power... it is real. My father has been well connected with the Speedwagon Foundation for many years now. I've only heard rumors and tales of these... fighting ghosts."

I clench my fist as I watch the red demon begin throwing punches towards the other ghost. I can see the one named Jayden is actively being damaged by this, indicating that it's his own.

"Hey, annoying one. Back off, it's my turn now."

I attempt to manifest my stand... but nothing.
"I'm not letting you hurt yourself more than necessary! Let me atone for being any annoying shit!" I say.

"ROTATION ACCELEATION" I say, the rotation of the rocket fists increasing even moreso than prior, I'd say it's fast enough to rupture graphene laced titanium

[Also Prof the stand LAUNCHES rocket punches, only the hands would be hurt if the beast hits the fists, besides Act THREE (assuming I can get hit by the stand Arrow once more after Act Two) will enable me to steal limbs and convert solar energy into ADDITIONAL limbs, either that or stand/user fusion. All depends if I can get hit by the arrow after Act Two]

[@Hl3 ^]

[Yeah i can tell that now]

While Red Behemoth's vision is obscured by the large quantities of dirt, Chop Suey attempts to throw him back, as he most likely cannot see much

I stand there looking silly, attempting to manifest my stand over and over.

"H-hey... how are you guys doing that? Tell me already damnit!"

With my quick thinking, I grab a chair and throw it at the behemoth that is attacking everyone.

Red Behemoth is blinded by the dirt, so he had started to randomically trow punches, but's it didn't work and he was hit by I Want More's rocket punches and Chop Suey throw.

He turns on his selective intangibility, making the dirt fall trought him, he then re-materiazed and says

"That hurt, now angry"

But then he's hit by Hugo's chair and instantly dies takes it as an insult, he becomes even more angry.

Red Behemoth rushes towards Hugo, with the intent to splatter him.

Using it's speed, Chop Suey rushes ahead of Red Behemoth and tries to punch him straight on from in front, hoping to use Red Behemoths motion to make the attack unavoidable and his longer reach to not get hit in turn

I summon my stand in order to help out. I look around but I don't see anything. Is my stand defective or something?

I notice that my shadow looks differently. It's shaped like a dragon.

"Are you my stand?"

The dragon nods.

I try activating an ability but nothing happens. I look over to the dude who gave me a stand and ask him a question. "Do some stands need requirements to be fufilled to use their powers?"

Shit, I can't run away in time!

I back up against the wall pressing my back into the window. I quickly realize that I'm about to be run over like a runaway truck slamming into a small child. This is risky... this is...

"Exactly what I wanted, asshole!"

The last second before contact, Chop Suey charges in front of Red Behemoth. I curse in anger, "Stop it, withdraw your thing! He's right where I wanted him!"

DragonEmperor23 said:
I try activating an ability but nothing happens. I look over to the dude who gave me a stand and ask him a question. "Do some stands need requirements to be fufilled to use their powers?"
Robert responds to the question

"Yes, but the requirements vary a lot, so i have no way to know what your stand would need."

Chop Suye is unable to stop Red Behemoth's momentum, but it deal a excellent hit and deals a lot of damage to him.

The enemy stand continues charging towards Hugo.

"SHIT." Chop Suey thinks before attempting to throw Red Behemoth down by forcing lots of air onto his back at high speeds while trying to pull off loose parts of him with his ability

I take a large step forward, dashing in front of the behemoth. I begin sweating and shaking, I have to do it perfectly or this won't work!

Just before he comes in contact with me, I dash back to the window and plant my foot on it, progressing into a back flip over my opponent! My jacket slides off my back and onto the enemy stands face, obscuring his vision. I land behind him away from danger.

"You hot-headed piece of shit, think about your actions next time!"

Red Behemoth now has his vision obscured as he is charging straight through the window.

Red Behemoth crashes through the window.

He trows away the jacket from his face, pushes past the air pressure created by Chop Suey and gets up.

The enemy stand is breathing heavely and he's starting to de-manifest.

"Goddamit !"

Red Behemoth does a last ditch effort attack and tries to kill Hugo by trowing a fast [but still slower than Chop Suey] haymaker at him.

Chop Suey creates a vacuum inside of Red Behemoths fist, causing the surrounding atmosphere to crush it, while he continues to attempt to nail him in the face and eeditect the punch

BZZT BZZT!

That vibration... my phone! I can see a phone of mine, a flip-phone, slipping from my jacket pocket. It's strange... but I feel connected to it in a sense... almost like...

As Red Behemoth throws my jacket away, it is opened by accident.

There's a beautiful bolt of blue energy that is launched towards the enemy stand. It quicky begins to take shape and form a humanoid, who is actively trying to put it in an arm lock!

"Give him all you got!" the humanoid stand yells towards Chop Suey.

Is that my... stand?

Red Behemoth falls to the ground.

"Me weak"

He starts to fully de-manifest

"Strong will come"

He look at the group

"You all doomed"

He is moments away from fully de-manifesting and has no strenght left.

[Can you just say a charismatic line to counter Behemoth's speech before you go to sleep ? EDIT: I'll take that as a no]

Operator responds back in a robotic-like voice: "We're all doomed?" as it lets go of Behemoth.

I proceed to shake my head in disagreement, "You're wrong. So long as there's a will, there's a way you bastard." I turn around, closing my eyes as if to dismiss him. His form is giving up and he's already acknowledged he's lost; he's obviously dying.

"You can take that with you to the grave."

Red Behemoth de-manifests with a very angry look in his face,

Robert goes towards Ian and uses Kermit Cure to make his wounds regen faster, he then says to the group:

"You guys did better than i would have ever expected. You may actually be able to defeat the Monumentals."

The stand that I believe to be mine suddenly dissappears.

Unbeknowst to me, the reason for it vanishing is because my phone has now fallen out of the building and touched the ground, shattering and ending the connection with whoever had called me.

Hl3 or bust said:
"Who the hell are they?"
"The Monumentals are a group of cultist stand users bent on world domination, they are pure fanatics and have commited countless atrocities in the name of their 'God'.

They are also the reason we have recluted you, your mission is to stop them and their evil plans."

Robert answers with a very serius tone.

"Well we took down that Kenshiro-looking ************, was he a member? Besides why not get the mafia involved? We could contact Giorno of Passione, my pops has a friend that works for Passione, well my pops probably wont be the most willing to help us now that he's a cripple... but im pretty sure Im on good terms with Dave, last time he visited dude took me out to ice cream"

Robert clears his throat

"Here's the answers:

1. Yes, according to my forts the man you fought was a member of the Monumentals

2. I have know little of this Giorno, but i've heard he has it's fair share of fishes to fry too and will not be able to help us.

3. We should start by getting somewhere safer and then prepare you to start the journey towards the base of the Monumentals"

"Ok, i'll call some an armored vehicle to bring us somewhere safe"

Robert then pulls out his cellphone and make a call.

Shortly after Robert made the call an armored car arrived at the group's location

"Here's our safe ride, let's hop inside"

Robert says to the group.

"I'm down for this, but if we survive can you please have the Speedwagon Foundation hook me up with some HRT and some Top Removal surgery? Even If I have a psychic robotic punchghost I kinda wanna use this opportunity to create a body I can live with..."

SwathingDegenera777 said:
"I'm down for this, but if we survive can you please have the Speedwagon Foundation hook me up with some HRT and some Top Removal surgery? Even If I have a psychic robotic punchghost I kinda wanna use this opportunity to create a body I can live with..."
"If you guys survive and defeat the Monumentals, the speedwagon foundation will give you whatever you wish"

Hl3 or bust said:
"Was that guy anything special to them? Like.....was he anywhere close to what they could really do?"
"Considering how this works, most likely that was just a grunt, closer we get to the completion of our objective, the more OP and haxtier bullshit we'll have to endure, for all we know their boss could have Masadatier bullshit like Conceptual Erasure, Causality Manipulation, or god forbid regen negation. We probs gonna have to git gud, and pull some mental gymnastics, like that real estate tycoon, what was his name... Jonathan? Jolyne? ah, Joseph!"

Back