• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) JoJo's Jolly Journey - Chapter 1 Part 1

"He Jsbrkdkdkenfjdkenen I have a muscular Mazinger Z expy with abs and JACKED BICEPS for a stand, poltergeist shit going onwithmejekndskrndnjsjdndjsnsjdn" GOTTA EAT LIKE A MAN, LIKE THE MAN I AM!

"I'm mainly refering to thr floating shit in the corner."

"He Jsbrkdkdkenfjdkenen I have a muscular Mazinger Z expy with abs and JACKED BICEPS for a stand, poltergeist shit going onwithmejekndskrndnjsjdndjsnsjdn" GOTTA EAT LIKE A MAN, LIKE THE MAN I AM!

"I'm mainly refering to thr floating shit in the corner."

"Oh that? YeahthazzDEFINITIELYsome polytergeist shit, unless it's just your stand"

Monarch Laciel said:
Glares angrily from the void, restraining himself from using his Prophet powers to invade by force
We could just collectively itnore that of your existence until you enter via legitimate means, but since ur green mod you could just ban all of us... But then there would be no RP

Monarch Laciel said:
Glares angrily from the void, restraining himself from using his Prophet powers to invade by force
[No, bad monarch, BAD.

Also I'll make you enter the RP later on, so can you just wait ?]

I notice the poltergeist actiivity and send my Stand to pick up that stuff. Surprisingly, it teleports 1 metre over Jeridan who has been stuffing his face. [I was thinking about throwing something at him anyway. The item seems to be a heavy, metal stapler]

TacticalNuke002 said:
I notice the poltergeist actiivity and send my Stand to pick up that stuff. Surprisingly, it teleports 1 metre over Jeridan who has been stuffing his face. [I was thinking about throwing something at him anyway. The item seems to be a heavy, metal stapler]
I look behind me to see some ****** holding a metal stapler.

"Don't do it unless you want a rocket punch as fast as a bullet to hit your face, besides before these sammiched I haven't eaten in FOUR DAYS, so whatever shit your thinking just C E A S E plz"

[You misunderstand. As my Stand causes stuff to teleport on contact, it teleported the stapler above your head, its not holding it.]

OW

"WAITSHUTIOSKW" THE stapler collides with my head.

"All right? Who dafuq did that? C'mon I'm not angry, just WHO THE **** THREW A STAPLER AT ME!?"

[I wanted to hit the redneck over there, but to think that I actually hit him. It means that my ability is teleporting stuff.]

"Really sorry about that, mate. I was checking the stapler that Ian was complaining about. Didn't think that this would happen. Here, take this money and buy yourself a hotdog later."

[I need to test out this ability's limits]

TacticalNuke002 said:
[I wanted to hit the redneck over there, but to think that I actually hit him. It means that my ability is teleporting stuff.]

"Really sorry about that, mate. I was checking the stapler that Ian was complaining about. Didn't think that this would happen. Here, take this money and buy yourself a hotdog later."

[I need to test out this ability's limits]
"Thank you! In the meantime CHECK THIS SHIT OUT!" I say, launching two rocket punches towards the roof

I use my MFTL+ (was it?) Stand to touch the rockets, teleporting them to the next room where they explode. [I was checking out the nearby rooms before I came, which made me late. I know that no one is there, so no casualties. However bits of the wall rubble come towards the seated people at high speeds.]

Throughout this entire exchange, Chop Suey never moved

I think "I'm pretty sure all this weird floating shit is Chop Suey. Maybe it has passive abilities?" Before asking Robert "Can stands have passive stuff or is it all stuff like the goddamn rockets?"

Hl3 or bust said:
Throughout this entire exchange, Chop Suey never moved
I think "I'm pretty sure all this weird floating shit is Chop Suey. Maybe it has passive abilities?" Before asking Robert "Can stands have passive stuff or is it all stuff like the goddamn rockets?"
"Yes, but it's very rare. It's far more probable that you just have a sentient type stand that acted on his own will and that has abilities that don't need physical movement"

Suddenly, a voice rings out in my head, sounding like no particular person and seemingly composed of several different pitched versions of the same voice

"Hey."

Back