• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) JoJo's Jolly Journey - Chapter 1 Part 1

SwathingDegenera777 said:
We could just collectively itnore that of your existence until you enter via legitimate means
[I mean... you were free to do that anyway]

[In fact, most were]

[I missed my time to shine. I had actually opened a portal (think, the children throwing stuff into the portal in Thor: The Dark World) where I threw a sharp metal rod. The metal rod continued to freefall, gradually building up energy and I didn't shut down the portal just yet. There would be a time to unleash that devastating power, but not right now. I decided not to tell the others about it. Let me post a diagram to show what my portal was doing]
Diagram of energy

[Depends on how much time later I use it. And because its a portal, I can impale the Stand users at least, if not the Stand itself.]

[Terminal velocity is the maximum speed an object can reach in freefall through some medium (e.g. the atmosphere). After a certain point, the speed will stop increasing, and there won't be any more increase in impact force no longer matters how much longer it falls for]

[Should still be enough to injure badly, or even kill, Stand users depending on where I hit them.]

[Calced Terminal velocity at 592.334 m/s. Nice enough, I say.]

[I'll tell you the other issue though]

[Stands are MFTL, stand users have MFTL reactions, and that pipe is falling at supersonic speeds]

[If anyone you use that on has comparable reactions, which presumably they must for us to not blitz them, that pipe might as well be standing still to them]

[Therefore, KE = 2767931 J = 2768 kJ (approx) which is 9-B towards the higher end. However, as its a sharp heavy object coming at the user at that speed, it should deal significant damage]

[That won't work]

[Regardless of if it comes from a millimetre behind their neck, they still have MFTL reactions. They would feel the pipe start to enter their neck, and have basically a billion years from their perspective to use their stand to catch it and push it back out]

[Actual Jojo characters have been surprised and hurt before. It would have to be a self-preservative Stand like SP to be able to react to that in time. Also, I can spam portal closing/reopening to send the rod's sections at the user from multiple directions, which would reduce the energy behind them but keep him busy. This move is not supposed to be a one-hit kill anyway. Its more for setting up my dura negging portals or my Stand.]

The car stops.

"We have arrived"

Says the driver

Robert exits from the car and tell you to follow him.

You walk for several minutes, but then you reach a tree and Robert stops.

The tree seems like a completly regular oak, with nothing weird about it.

Robert: "We have arrived"

Robert knocks on the tree and says

"ð¥Ðéð║ÐÇÐïÐéÐïð╣ ð║Ðâð¢ðÂÐâÐé"

Suddenly a door appears on the tree's bark, which opens and reveals a man with a military outfit, which is adorned by multiple badges.

I one were to peek inside the door, he would see a bunker-like interior.

The man says:"Good to see you Mr. McGuffin. What has you brought here ?"

Robert reponds "Good to see you too General Vonzfang, I have gathered the group i told you about a few weeks ago.."

Then the General looks at the PCs with an intimidating look on his face..

"Hiya Sir! How does you? Do is you how? Wait thatdoesntmakeany-****. Look, hi, how are you, and are you feeling well and or in an optimalmost mood?"

General Vonzfang : "Eh, I'll let you enter."

He then goes to the side of the door and waits for you to enter enter.

As you enter the door you find youself in a bunker-like place, roughtly the size of a small living room with: a map of South America on the wall on the opposite side of the entranced door, a chest on each corner of it and a large table in the center, with mutiple chairs around it and a laptop on top of it.

After you all passed trought the door, Vonzfang enters too, closing the door and making the entrance on the other side disappear.

ProfessorLord said:
[how am i supposed to start legion of man if everyone is here??]
[I'll stop the RP when you continue your RP and i'll re-start mine when you do a break-time]

Back