• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) JoJo's Jolly Journey - Chapter 1 Part 1

Robert:"Recent satellite photos have shown that an island has suddenly appeared there and we have all the reasons to belive that's where the Monumentals are hiding. So that's the final destination fo our journey. You'll have to travel to South America and then take a boat to reach it, so the journey will take quite a lot of time.

But first, there's something i have prepare for the mission."

Genera Vonzfang puts a small box on the table.

Robert opens it, revealing that it contains 6 earpieces-

"This will allow you to comunicate to each other and with the Speedwagon Foundation, and will allow us to exchange info."

"Does anyone have other questions about the mission ?'"

Hl3 or bust said:
"First off, i may be jumping the gun, but how the actual **** did they make an island?"
Robert: "For we know they might as swell have used magic, the island just kinda ... appeared there."

"I'm not going on this mission." I shout. "I'm too busy with academics, I came over here on the basis that I might learn a thing or two today. Instead I beat the shit out of a 10ft tall pencil and almost got killed by a demon with NO explanation."

I stand up, gathering my stuff.

"I'll send you a bill for my lost cellphone."

"It's not like there will be even an accademy left for you to go to if the Monumentals awake Cthulhu"

Vonzfang says in a half-joking tone.

"That's all nice and all, but if you're so knowledgeable you can do it yourself, right?"

I start walking around the room, looking for an exit.

I manifest my stand and fire above his head

"If you want to leave behind the world, that's your problem, but you'll die. Does that really sound like the best idea?"

"You're a pansy, you don't have the balls to do anything to me. I'll be going now."

I find the exit and start walking towards it.

ProfessorLord said:
"You're a pansy, you don't have the balls to do anything to me. I'll be going now."

I find the exit and start walking towards it.
"There's something called a warning shot bastard."

"Stop demonizing me and let me go. I have a choice in the matter. If you don't, I'm just going to end up running away or ******* you all over down the line."

The door disappears

Vonzfang: "If you didn't realize yet, this room is my stand. So if you want to exit you'll have to ask gently."

Robert: "I'll answer your previus question Hugo. The fact is that i and Vonzfang are the only members of the Speedwagon foudation that have the ability to summon stands and neither of them have even decent fighting capabilities. Only stands can hurt other stands, so we alone cannot defeat the Monumentals"

Chop Suey speaks to Hugo

"Oh, im not going to judge or stop you, but your education amd family will mean **** all if that cult gets what it wants."

Vonzfang: "I have to inform you that the Monumentals are actively searching for new members for their cult, which can only be stand users. So it's very likely you'll get abducted and mind washed in to a fanatical cultist if you try going home."

"My family is wealthy enough to hire security. Let me go already damnit!" I shout, trying to shove my way past all those who are blocking me.

Robert stays silent for a second and then says

"Let him go. If he doesn't want to co-operate, then there's no point in to forcing him to remain."

Vonzfang: "Ok boss."

The door re-appears

Chop Suey shrugs, obviously annoyed

"Fine then. It's your problem if they come after you." as he moves back over to me

Back