• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) JoJo's Jolly Journey - Chapter 1 Part 1

[Screw it, i'll continue the story without Proff]

Suddenlly you all feel a large tremor, like if an earthquake was happening.

I instinctively wish that there was something that could save me from overhead debris.

[My Stand gets called in and a large circular ring which looks 2 m in diameter appears above my head. The endpoint is likely in the same next room where the explosion happened]

"Everyone get under this circle. It should protect us from the falling debris."

[I bring myself and my portal to where Hugo (Prof's character) is sitting with an extremely blank and vacant look on his face. The weed must have gotten him high.]

A man rushes in the room and shouts

"We are getting attacked, an enemy stand users is tring to make the entire building fall over !"

Robert responds in a scared tone

"We have to get out of here, Guangli can you use your teleporting ability to get us out of the building ?"

I move my portals around like Vanilla Ice, and safely deposit everyone outside the building, except Ian whose on his own.

[What's happening? I need to get a closer look.]

"We need to get out thrn, not just sit here." I say as, behind the table, a large hole is blown into the floor with various objects piled up to allow us to climb down without hurting ourselves

I notice that everyone else has suddenly disappeared and quickly get outside the building through several more holes like before

You are now outside the building.

But not even a few seconds after you exit the portal, you see a large man coming towards you.

Kenshiro (Hokuto no Ken Kyukyokuban)2

As i stand outside the building, trying to catch my breath, i hear the voice as Chop Suey appears in front of me

"You may want to step back a little bit."

The man does a sudden sprint and shouts "Red Behemoth" and summons his stand.

Red demon by taragraphic-d4ncf7s

The stand goes after Chop Suey, attacking it with a haymaker punch.

It's sheer power being beyond that of Ian's stand , but with speed notevoly inferior.

Chop Suey quickly delivers several punches in responce while trying to use his ability to crush the man's Skelton or simply damage him as much as possible

Chop Seuy isn't able to block the charge of the behemoth-like stand and gets hit by full brunt of the attack.

The stand is send backwards and the damage done to it being reflected on the user too, and so Iag gets the air knocked out of him and spits some blood,

and while Chop Seuy's ability did some damage, it didn't have enought time to cause fatal injuries on the enemy stand user.

I quickly run back inside after getting back up while Chop Suey attempts to evade the enemy stands attacks while continuing to try to damage the man, this time trying to throw his brain around inside his skull and damage his spine

I summon my stand and fire off several rounds of ice blasts from the gun of my stand, aiming for the users feet in order to immobilize him while moving around to get a better vantage point.

Ian and the enemy's stands go blow to blow with each other, Chop Suey is able to dodge most punches, but gets partially hit by a few of them. Meanwhile Chop Suey's stand ability starts doing heavy damage.against the enemy.

The enemy stand user realizes this and tries to to step back, but he's blocked by El Soldado's ice.

Seeing how much he's affected the enemy, Chop Suey begins to focus dodging the stand and making sure that neither of them can reach me while continuing to damage the enemy's internals

The enemy stand user collapse on the groud and dies dou to internal organ damage.

Yet the stand does not disappear.

Red Behemoth realizes that it's user is dead, but he simply look at Ian and says with a demonic voice

"Puny human not needed"

and just continues to trow haymakers at Chop Suey.

[*Insert Trollface]

Chop Suey responds "oh, that's no fun." Before large sections of the nearby area fly at the stand from multiple directions

Overlord775 said:
[Why is Hl3 the only one attacking ? Come on people, attack the enemy stand user too]
[I am sorry I have been busy all day!]

"W-wait where's my stand!? Throw me the arrow already, I don't know what's ******* happening!"

ProfessorLord said:
[I am sorry I have been busy all day!]

"W-wait where's my stand!? Throw me the arrow already, I don't know what's ******* happening!"
"Yes, i'll do it !"

Robert then quickly stabs Hugo with the Stand Arrow and gives him his stand.

"OH SHIT, I WANT MORE DO THE ROTATY ROCKET THINGY" I say, I Want More ACTO ONE launches it's rotating dual rocket punches, spinning with a haste ferventmost as they rush towards the red door.

[wait can we use the stand Arrow multiple times? I feel like actively having the stand Arrow around us is gonna most likely gonna result in it getting stolen...]

SwathingDegenera777 said:
[wait can we use the stand Arrow multiple times? I feel like actively having the stand Arrow around us is gonna most likely gonna result in it getting stolen...]
[To achive Requim you have to absorb the stand arrow, also none of the protagonists knows that is a possiblity. So it won't happen any time soon]

It's quick like a needle at the doctors office, but I feel really dizzy. I begin losing my balance and wobbling left and right, taking a deep breath and focusing.

I see the behemoth in front of me. Deep breath.

"This power... it is real. My father has been well connected with the Speedwagon Foundation for many years now. I've only heard rumors and tales of these... fighting ghosts."

I clench my fist as I watch the red demon begin throwing punches towards the other ghost. I can see the one named Jayden is actively being damaged by this, indicating that it's his own.

"Hey, annoying one. Back off, it's my turn now."

I attempt to manifest my stand... but nothing.

Back