• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) JoJo's Jolly Journey - Chapter 1 Part 1

[Lmao I didn't even get the notification]

I walk out the door, putting my aviators back on. I flip everyone off as I do so.

[I have decided to leave for now. I am not leaving the game, my character has just decided to not participate in the plot for now.]

[I'll not just let you leave, BOY]

The door closes behind Hugo and the outside entrance disappears.

Hugo begins to leave, but then a dense fog suddenly appears aound him and before Hugo can react, he's hit in the back of the neck by a stand and knocked unconscious.

The people inside the tree stand cannot hear what's happening outside, so they can't go save him.

???:"We'll make a fine cultist out of you, ehehehe."

Then the mysterious person takes Hugo away.

Back inside:

General Vonzfang look at the closed door and says

"Certain people are so selfish, they can only think about their short-term interest and ignore everything else."

Robert turns toward the remaining PCs.

"What about you guys ? Please tell me you want to remain. If we don't stop the Monumentals their going to conquer the world and rule it with an iron fist !"

Robert says with a worried tone.

Vonzfang takes 2 earpieces from the small box on the table and gives one to Michael and the other to to Ian.

[@Proff Wonzfang told you that you would have gotten abduct, but you didn't listen to him and just ignored his warning. So it's your fault ovo]

Volzfang gives a earpiece to Guangli too.

Vonzfang starts having a weird feeling, which he doesn't understand the cause ...

But then he suddenly feels a great pain coming from his left arm.

He starts screaming in pain and grab on to his arm, which has entered a deep state of necrosis.

At the same time, the left wall of the room is also undergoing necrosis and a hole it's starting to form in it..

Robert summons Kermit Cure and tries to stop the necrosis.

Robert:"What's happening Vonzfang ?"

Volzfang:"We're under attack !"

"Ah shit." i say as i grab and put on the ear piece and move away from the wall while Chop Suey attempts to figure out whats going on

[Can't bring my Stand out right now as the terminal velocity steel bar portals are still active. Grabs the earpiece.] "What's happening?"

"Well shit, time to whip out me ROKKETO PAWNCHES!" I say, readying my stand, I wonder if it has a Breast Fire... Who the hell cares about breasts when you've got ABS and BICEPS of PURE. STEEL, literally, her abs are comprised of steel, well I mean they're colored similar to steel, does that MAKE them steel? Idfk...

[dude, that thing's entirely useless]

as it's fairly obvious that this is an enemy stand user, Chop Suey attempts to use his abilitety to crush whatever's on the other side of the wall that the hole is on

Chop Suey fails to crush the enemy dou to not knowing of it's position.

Then multiple gunshot can be heard and the rotting of the left wall fastens and the hole in it expands to a diameter of 2 meters.

Vonzfang continues to scream in agony, as Robert's stand is only able to slightly slow down the necrosis.

i attempt to find cover as Chop Suey attempts to find the enemy stand user while using it's ability to stop any oncoming bullets

Chop Suey is not able to spot the enemy.

Then more gunshots can be heard and the right wall start rotting too, as does Volzgang's right arm, and a hole starts forming there too.

Chop Suey, obviously annoyed at not being able to find the enemy stand user, uses his ability to crush most plant-life in a 30 meter radius around the room in an attempt to find the enemy stand user

[just so you know, i did that because, if he couldn't crush the entire area, it'd tell him that someone was there and close]

[ah, ok]

Chop Suey uses his selective intangibility to look though the walls close to him, trying to see if he hit anything

Chop Sueys only sees destroyed trees.

Kermit Cure's regerative powers to stop he necrosis on Vonzfang's arms.

Chop Suey quickly whirls around and attempts to stop the bullet mid-air while crushing everything outside of the room in the direction the bullet came from

Back