• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) JoJo's Jolly Journey - Chapter 1 Part 1

"THANKS YOU, also WE SINT FIVCTIONAL"

"You would know this how?"

"BECAUSE IN CONNECTED TO A TRANSUNIVERSAL BEING THAT SERVES AS THE AVATAR TO A REALSPACE ENTITY, OUR WORLD MAY BE FICTIONAL, BUT WE OURSELVES ARE VERY MUCH SO, ATLEAST ME ANYWAY, DONT BELIEVE ME? I CAN SUMMON THEIR GUISE YANNO!" I say, the weed expunging forth the ideas of my Brain sansbrian.

A green light erupts from the ground, from it emerges this being.a being of cyan hair, one eye red, ANOTHEr blue, they bear mechanical feet and demonic wings, with a cigar blunt comprising the back of their head.

They are Elder Jayden of Fictional, the Ultimate NLF Spretter Wanker.

Little do I realize the sheer idiocy of my actions, nothing was conjured, I was just hallucinating per being high as ****

From my back emerges a being, for real this time, not a weed induced hallucination.

It bears the crown of the Mazinger Z, with horns in place of ears, the Mazinger horns. Their body appears metallic, relfecting light with a fervent shine, but most imperative is the JUICY ABS AND BICEPS

A blond man walk in the room, he is carring a weird arrow and is dressed in business clothing

He looks at you and realized that 2 have blood over them and 2 are stoned.

"Seriusly ?! You been here for 10 goddam minutes and you already beat each other up and used illegal substance ..."

"Yes, i suppose i have some explanations to do."

The men clear his throath and then says

"My name is Robert McGuffin and i'm the CEO of the Speedwagon Foundation. This arrow i have here is what we call a "Stand Arrow", it has the power to give people special abilities, called stands"

He then point towards Ian, who starts feeling a upward pull on his chest and seemingly starts levitating.

"That is a stand, it's currently invisible to you because stands are invisible to people without stands, but that is going to change soon, you have been called here because you all have the potential to develop stands, which is rare in the current time."

"We do not know the cause of the reduction of stand users, and while have some theories, it's mostly just speculation"

Robert then makes his stand stop lifting Ian and making him fall back down.

"And for the question about the powers of the stands, they mostly have random powers, but there are come consistencies, most of stand have the ability to turn intangible, are vastly above the capabilities of a regular human and can only be harmed by other stands"

"So now that i explained what stands are, who wants to be the first to recive their own ?"

Overlord775 said:
A blond man walk in the room, he is carring a weird arrow and is dressed in business clothing

He looks at you and realized that 2 have blood over them and 2 are stoned.

"Seriusly ?! You been here for 10 goddam minutes and you already beat each other up and used illegal substance ..."
[Im not stoned.]

Right after getting stabbed, Ian is now able to see Robert's stand, It's a pink humanoid frog-like creature with several red greek crosses on his body.

The stand removes the arrow from Ian and returns close to Robert, then the wound from the arrow quickly regens.

"You have now access to your stand, so try to sumon it"

Back