• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) JoJo's Jolly Journey - Chapter 1 Part 1

Hl3 or bust said:
[>"Fits with their character"
>said character is attempting to commit plot-assisted suicide every 20 seconds

could you just not]
[Dysphoria dude, that shit ******* bites, and being hit for it on a daily basis by those who once were said to love you? No wonder they cling to it moreso than necessary]

SwathingDegenera777 said:
Hl3 or bust said:

could you just not]
[Dysphoria dude, that shit ******* bites, and being hit for it on a daily basis by those who once were said to love you? No wonder they cling to it moreso than necessary]
[if it was really THAT BAD, they probably would've already killed themselves]

Hl3 or bust said:
SwathingDegenera777 said:
Hl3 or bust said:

could you just not]
[if it was really THAT BAD, they probably would've already killed themselves]
[You see, even if your life ******* sucks, some people just can't bring themselves to do it, some are just afraid of death and they dont want to add to the pain, other's desperately cling to irrelevant horseshit to keep themselves from go committing the die, and other's just ******* do it. Jayden Terihaj is the firstmost of those things, their life ******* sucks yet they're too passy to actually do it]

[boi, my life is basically fine and i ******* wonder why i decided to wake up every time i do

GD is pretty bad, but it's not PTSD (which i don't have btw, in case you thought that)]

can't breathe... **** IT,

I grasp into my cyan sweatshirt and I remove the binder, air pours once into my lungs, and my dangling chestsacks of milk-exuding fat adopt a noncompact guise

on second thought, this wasnt really worth it...

Without hesitation and while still staring at the ceiling, my legs resting on the table and my arms cmofortably around my head, I call out.

"Hey, annoying one. Sit down and shut the **** up. I don't want to hear another word from a mentally ill drama queen like yourself."

I immediately interject, "Oh, and don't make me repeat myself."

ProfessorLord said:
Without hesitation and while still staring at the ceiling, my legs resting on the table and my arms cmofortably around my head, I call out.
"Hey, annoying one. Sit down and shut the **** up. I don't want to hear another word from a mentally ill drama queen like yourself."

I immediately interject, "Oh, and don't make me repeat myself."
I glare at this man

"You must be a great help to....literally no one. Seriously, don't be a dick"

"Don't be a mistake and I wont correct you." I throw back with little hesitation.

I sigh then sit up from my position, taking my legs off the table.

"Look, why don't you all just go home? I'm sure inviting you lot here was a mistake as well. I'll replace the money they offered you, okay?'

Back