• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) JoJo's Jolly Journey - Chapter 1 Part 1

Hl3 or bust said:
A small amount of adrenaline kicks in as i punch the man in the face. I hear a small crack as i do so, but i'm unsure whether it's my fingernails or his teeth
I don't dare lick my teeth to find out the answer. Instead, I proceed to pummel the man with punches over and over before crouching and shoving my left leg into his neck in an attempt to pry away from him.

My head connects with the floor briefly before I pull myself away. I struggle as I stand up above the man before diving back down to him, grabbing his collar and slamming my skull into his nose.

After that I tug on his collar raising his head off the ground slightly before using my body weight to slam it back into the floor again.

"Thank you."

I take the weed, roll it up, light it on fire with the lighter, and throw it into the trash can along with some papers in my pocket, in order for the smoke to profliferate across the room.

Yobobojojo said:
"Thank you."

I take the weed, roll it up, light it on fire with the lighter, and throw it into the trash can along with some papers in my pocket, in order for the smoke to profliferate across the room.
"Bro tha-ats genius" I say, delving into tears, Jesus **** the mood swings are setting in...

I manage to get out something than could vaguely be interpreted as "******* asshole" before i punch him full-force in the stomach and kicking his legs to throw myself out of the way

"Bro tha-ats genius" I say, delving into tears, Jesus **** the mood swings are setting in...

"I jjustwanttobeaMAN?is thatsohard to ask?├À•├ùÔé¼{{Ô£ôjdiejebdosjd" I cry, delving further into tearful ineligibility

[You can't catch three pounds of weed thrown at you because it's spreads out in the air. It's not a ball, it's flaming pieces]

[As someone who's actually thrown a ball of flaming weed into the air, I can confirm this is true, also don't ask, it was for a video that I was filming]

"I MEAN, JUST IMAGINE THE BULKINESS OF HER NEWFOUND GIRTH, THREAD PILED UPON THREAD, STRESSORS FERVENTMOST APPLIED UPON THEM, AND YET AS THRY ARE TO NEAR RUPTRATION, THEY RUPTURE NOT. thus is the true appeal of female muscle..."

Back