• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) JoJo's Jolly Journey - Chapter 1 Part 1

[No, you don't know your stand's abilities]

"You should give your stands a name, it will make them easier to use.

Also my stand is called Kermit Cure, "

Kermit Cure then stabs Jayden and Guangli with the Stand Arrow too and they also become stand users.

YEEEEEEEEEEEES

A being erupts from my back, it's crown akin to that of Mazinger Z'e, it's ears gone in place of two yellow metal drill spirals, it's body bears a metallic visage, but first and foremost LOOK AT THOSE ******* ABS, like hot DAMM that is some TIGHT shit right there

Overlord775 said:
[No, you don't know your stand's abilities]

"You should give your stands a name, it will make them easier to use.

Also my stand is called Kermit Cure, "

Kermit Cure then stabs Jayden and Guagli with the Stand Arrow too and they also become stand users.
"Yo Robert of pronouns unknown! Whats the most bullshit stand power you've ever seen, like how powerful was it?"

Hl3 or bust said:
I notice that my stand bears a very close resemblence to Serj Tankian
"Chop Suey? Yeah, that'll work." i think to myself as i ask Robert "What does your stand do?"
"Kermit Cure's power to make obects/people regenerate, i'll show it to you"

Robert's stand then goes close to Jayden and touches his arm.

Then Jayden's arms starts regening and her hand re-grows back.

"Kermit Cure's power to make obects/people regenerate, i'll show it to you"

Robert's stand then goes close to Jayden and touches his arm.

Then Jayden's arms starts regening and her hand re-grows back.

"First of all thank you and second does this thing run on the metabolic energy of the person being healed? I feel significantly hungry and I wanna make sure that ain't due to the fact that I haven't eaten in four days"

Robert turns towards Jayden and says

"No, the curing ability run on the power of the stand, so if you are hungry is just you being a glutton. Also for the earlier question, the strongest stand power i ever heard off is that of Jotaro Kujo, a former ally of the Speedwagon Foundation. He had the ability to stop time for a few seconds"

["On entirely unobserved or unfocused-on areas, the effects are exponentially greater, being able to easily crush humans and 'medium sized' vehicles by moving the environment or their own bodies. In addition, the moving of objects is entirely silent unless another object is impacted in the process"]

[Does this include, for example, the inside of a human body...]

Monarch Laciel said:
["On entirely unobserved or unfocused-on areas, the effects are exponentially greater, being able to easily crush humans and 'medium sized' vehicles by moving the environment or their own bodies. In addition, the moving of objects is entirely silent unless another object is impacted in the process"]

[Does this include, for example, the inside of a human body...]
[Well someone finally figured it out

Congrats boye]

Overlord775 said:
Robert turns towards Jayden, while using his stand to amake his arms grow back, and says

"No, Kermit's ability run on the power of the stand, so if you are hungry is just you being a glutton. Also for the earlier question, the strongest stand power i ever heard off is that of Jataro Kujo, a former ally of the Speedwagon Foundation. He had the ability to stop time for a few seconds"
"Time stop? The **** is this Fate/Stay night? Also I HAVENT EATEN ANYTHING IN FOUR DAYS PERSON OF PRONOUNS UNKNOWN, I mean unless you count the inhalation of burnt weed as food, it's kinda hard to have an actual meal with an abusive mum around..."

"I'll give you something to eat later, but now let's return to to the important matter, there's still some people who aren't stand users yet"

Robert turn towards the people who still don't have their stand

"So do you three want a stand too ?"

TacticalNuke002 said:
"Have some food while I bring out my Stand." [Well, it looks like a weird robot, but at least its better than that abs monstrosity and pink froggo. I wonder what I can do with it]
"You haz food on you? I mean I haz no food, all I have is like some weed a necrophile gave me after i gave them a picture of a cats bloodied corpse, here I even recorded the whole transaction... Without their consent of course"

@Swathing

@Tactical

"Ok ok"

Robart says with an annoyed tone, while taking his phone.

He then make a call

"Hey Bob, can you bring some sandwiches to the conference room ? ... Thanks"

Shortly after a chef brings a plate full of sandwiches in the conference room.

Overlord775 said:
"Ok ok"

Robart says with an annoyed tone, while taking his phone.

He then make a call

"Hey Bob, can you bring some sandwiches to the conference room ? ... Thanks"

Shortly after a chef brings a plate full of sandwiches in the conference room.
"OHMYJESUSFUCKTHANKYOUOHGDKKEJSHAKDKDBDJDOSJDJ" I spasm, cramming as many possible sandwiches I can into my mouth, food tastes so ******* good when you've been started by your mother for the past four days. Damn is that bacon? **** YES.

Hl3 or bust said:
"Has anyone else noticed the poltergeist type shit going on here?" I ask as i point at the floating objects
"He Jsbrkdkdkenfjdkenen I have a muscular Mazinger Z expy with abs and JACKED BICEPS for a stand, poltergeist shit going onwithmejekndskrndnjsjdndjsnsjdn" GOTTA EAT LIKE A MAN, LIKE THE MAN I AM!

[I want to wait for all character to get their stands before starting the first fight, so for now you should just test out your stands' powers and/or think about ways to make team combos]

Back