• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Round 1 of the KFP tournament! Where Po tries to see if he can defeat one of the hottest characters on the VS Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Po can't survive Gate of Skye then. Clairvoyance is shishou's go to in fights so she will know that she can't harm Po at all. This also stops him from hitting her as she precogs all of it. Eventually she uses Gate of Skye and he dies from mana drain if the instant death doesn't work.

If he dies he gets sent to the spirit realm and can come back, essentially resurrecting himself.

Okay but if he can just resurrect himself from her supposed wincon, its not really a wincon and we are back to this being a stomp.

Wait, how is immortality type 8 combat inapplicable anyway?

It says on her page, that her type 8 immortality comes from the land of shadows, which she can only die when it is destroyed

Huh, I forgot about that. I only remembered the normal Servant Type 8 based on them only being a copy of what exists in the Throne which requires someone to summon them again if they die, hence inapplicable.

Po's chi blasts can separate the opponent's soul from their body, though I'm guessing type 8 still protects against that. Sealing will be Po's main wincon then.

I'll check with some Knowlegeables as I am not nearly the best when it comes to Scathach. As for soul rip, Servants have planetary or 2-A (people can never agree on stuff) soul resistance or something so that wont be working on her. How does the sealing work?

you should wait atleast 12 hours since the last post before bumping again, excessive and/or frequent bumping is frowned upon.

it's fine, im not a mod or admin im just saying, because there is a mod on this thread and it is generally frowned upon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back