• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Round 1 of the KFP tournament! Where Po tries to see if he can defeat one of the hottest characters on the VS Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
most fate servents say: 6-C with such and such, but as far as i can tell thats just one attack, everything else is 7-A includeing durability and casual attacks.

Idk, a bloodlusted Po could seal Lancer right off the bat. She doesn't seem to resist that, and her own wincons are limited due to Po's AP and resurrection.

lancer's only way to win is gae bolg alternative (as far as i know thats the only thing she has that can damage him.) unless we're using the weaker key po, then his only way to win would be the wuxi finger hold before he gtes oneshot.

Po has no way to kill lancer due to her type 8 immortality. He does have a few incap methods however.

Yeah. Po has a good shot of winning via sealing, it depends on how quickly Lancer is able to use her hax.

the only thing lancer has that can damage po, is gae bolg alternative and po cant kill her but he can use the wuxi finger hold to seal her and win via bfr.

i take that back she can send him to land of shadows and win so it shouldnt be a complete stomp.

Po can travel between universes, is that enough to get back from the land of shadows?

he can travel to and from the spirit realm via portals (which now that i think of it would be even easier than the wuxi finger hold.) but i actually dont know if that would allow him to leave the land of shadows... although based on the description i would say no "those who are unable to resist through their Mana or Luck are sucked into the gate and instantly killed." unless he has sufficient luck or mana he wouldnt even get the chance. (but he is stupidly lucky and if chi=mana he should have enough, soooo... mabye?)

ill vote po due to lancer only haveing two ways to win and both of them being iffy. also if lancer didnt have type 8 po could oneshot because she only has 7-A dura.

That Type 8 is inapplicable. Its not needed but how does the fingerhold work exactly? GBA can't scratch Po seeing as he is High 6-C+ while it is only 6-C. Her only possibility is maybe Gate of Skye but Po has plenty of luck and chi so he will simply resist it. This is a stomp.

I don't think chi makes Po resist Death Manip,BFR, or sealing. Which is Hax po can't resist even with his durability

Also, she has wincons like Soul Manip, as well as precog.

So this isn't a stomp

how would elemental manip help? her strongest attack cant scratch him, why would that?

po also has soul manip. and precog could help her last longer but if she gets hit she's done.

also through verse equalization would mana=chi? if so she (a servent) would be made of chi which po can freely manipulate and absorb.

Bob8999 said:
how would elemental manip help? her strongest attack cant scratch him, why would that?
po also has soul manip. and precog could help her last longer but if she gets hit she's done.

also through verse equalization would mana=chi? if so she (a servent) would be made of chi which po can freely manipulate and absorb.
i edited it

Po AP one shots. But she still has wincons. so it wouldn't be a stomp

Don't know to be honest. If it does, this is a massive stomp for Po and this needs to be closed.

If it isn't and both are seperate, then this thread can continue

Po's finger hold is Po holding his opponent's finger then flexing his pinky, expelling their chi outwards and sending them to the spirit realm. He has another version of this attack where he grapples the opponent and uses the finger hold on himself.

From a distance he can use his Hero's chi or the spirit urn to seal Lancer, or just blast her with chi if the type 8 is inapplicable.

Yeah Po at this point has an ungodly amount of chi. What's Fate's in-verse description for mana?

Magic does exist in KFP and it's separate from chi, so they're probably not the same thing under verse equal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back