• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mantis also lifts the ropes of the bridge, which would probably be a noteworthy contribution.
I don't think they'd weigh as much as the planks but that could add something interesting.

Edit: I've quickly calculated the results using hemp rope density and it only boosts the low end up to 22396.0479 kg so not a huge change.

There's also this feat, where Monkey lifts a pretty big boulder. Here's an image of Po side-by-side with the same boulder. That might get better results.
Looks like a Class 5-Class 10 feat from here.

Last edited:
So I'm currently editing in gifs to the Po sandbox to make sure his main feats are backed up, and tried using references like Ogbu requested, but I can't seem to get it to work. Every time I try for his Powers and Abilities tabber it just puts the references at the bottom of said tabber rather than the references section. Anyone got any ideas?

UPDATE: I got it to work now, it was just a bit buggy in the preview.

Last edited:
This seems fine to apply to me as well. Good job.

Could the LS boost already be applied since it only goes for Crane, Mantis, Monkey, Viper and Pre-KFP3 Tigress?

Okay. Thank you.

Tell us here when you are done and we should close this thread.

Okay. Thank you to everybody who helped out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back