• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Root changes and possible High 1-A upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
My justification for the root being high 1-A goes as follows starting with this scan to which I elaborate on from there

The root is directly implied to unreachable through a stacking of infinities

I know people have a problem interpreting stuff properly so I'll explain better as to how this is implied

"the concept of infinity is twinned with the concept of finite existence. It is this finite existence, this is end of all things that shiki ryougi observes with her arcane eyes, and the same end that she cuts to make entropy act quickly almost immediately. The prison she was contained in was made to be infinite, an inconceivable non-Euclidean space"

This explains how conventional infinity has limits

Actual infinity is completed as a collection, the idea is further extrapolated on using the analogy of an non-Euclidean space which is still an infinite space but with limits because for any dimension X it would be infinite but the limit comes from the next dimension which is a directly higher infinity

So for 2 dimensions it would be infinity^infinity in hyperbolic geometry/non Euclidean geometry and the idea is carried on to any dimension up to 1-A+ the arithmetic and principle stays the same all the way up to 1-A+ the limit of the infinity relative to the the first dimension would be infinity|^infinity, it can't reach the second dimension which is a higher infinity

As you know powersetting one infinity to reach another is an arithmetic operation that carries on all the way up to 1-A+ as well and powersetting a set of natural numbers is 2^n or infinity^infinity which is still a similar arithmetic to the hyperbolic geometry stacking of any dimension X take 2 dimensions for now being infinity^infinity

Getting into to the root in comparison which it is said that

"the only denial of end that exists is the true nothingness of " "."

Essentially what this means is that the root distinct from such infinities and with the arithmetic operations used in those infinity cannot be used on the root, this is why infinities that use arithmetic operations of infinity^infinity can be cut by shiki ryougi who can perceive the end of such infinities due to her eyes being connected to the root which is an infinity of a fundamentally greater scale to such infinities and why for her such infinities are only small rooms as said "to this girl, the space was nothing more than a room with its door unbarred and unguarded"

This makes it clear cut that the root would be ontologically equivalent to the inaccessible cardinal in magnitude and should be high 1-A

Furthermore the origin is accepted to exist within the root and should be 1-A as such we've already had people like roa who is accepted as having a 1-A soul that exists within the root from which he can reincarnate from

The ontological nature of the root would exists inaccessibly greater than such baseline 1-A things and should be more supporting evidence for it being high 1-A
Quick question. What exactly has negative theology? Is it the root, or the origin? If it's the root, does it make sense to still describe it as a true infinity? Would't it be more than that?

Quick question. What exactly has negative theology? Is it the root, or the origin? If it's the root, does it make sense to still describe it as a true infinity? Would't it be more than that?
It would be more than that that's why it can go all the way up to baseline tier 0 if the description of it being implied to be high 1-A is accepted

The origin is neither negative theology nor true infinity its just concepts that come directly from the root that's all nothing special although it's inside of the root

I already told some people that the Root nor even Shiki is no where near 1-A. I own the Japanese copies of 空の境界 and those statements are just flowery at best.
You cannot read 2 sentences without the English "translation" sound like they were penned by an 8-year-old.
Count me as big disagree.

P_20220912_172542_1.jpg.4fa70d03918e0122852ec3283c414ea8.jpg

I already told some people that the Root nor even Shiki is no where near 1-A. I own the Japanese copies of 空の境界 and those statements are just flowery at best.
You cannot read 2 sentences without the English "translation" sound like they were penned by an 8-year-old.

P_20220912_172542_1.jpg.4fa70d03918e0122852ec3283c414ea8.jpg
Coming from you, I'm not surprised. I know you have been trying so hard to downgrade the verse. Why don't you make a CRT and provide your own scans that supports your claims since apparently, you are the only one with the "raw scans" like that's supposed to prove anything.

I assume you better translations correct? If it's an issue of translations you'd have to explain what's wrong and provide better translations that seemly contradict the validity of the translations used currently

Disagreeing with 1-A root is kinda crazy you'd have to disagree with alot of translations which were used to make it 1-A which is crazy because it'll be entailing that you have better translations that contradict the ones used for 1-A let alone high 1-A

But if you're gonna just join and say it's flowery language I'm not gonna take that serious

I'm not gonna hold you when I saw "is not where near 1-A" I was like that's actually crazy so bluds one of those 😭anyways just make a crt fs

Now where's staff this is becoming tiring
I tried but majority refused or ignored me, such is the pain of supporting a visual novel related verse

Give me like at least a month and a half until I start. I got university and I am getting 忙殺 right now at work.
I'll be gone bro I'm not finna engage in any thread after this not a while
here, if some of yall comment your approval, he might be more likely to let me make a thread https://vsbattles.com/members/qawsedf234.1653/#profile-post-comment-84879
Man more work ahh **** I already used enough energy to deal with some ignorant people now this I'll have to do that later I wanna save up some energy to workout later

Count me as big disagree
You do realize that most of the evidence used for 1-A root doesn’t even come from Kara no Kyoukai, right ?

I'll also be downgrading Fate Extra CCC. My physical Fate material books have finally arrived at my house.
I mean, you’d have to be revising the entire verse, since all the evidences comes from different mediums throughout the franchise. But what exactly do you intend to downgrade ? Because this is unclear.

oh God! still spinning such ridiculous topics, the only thing that will happen is that the dropdown you open will be closed like the others.
None of the "content revisers" before adequately used Japanese scans. All they did was copy-paste the raw Japanese text from TMdict, which they fed into DeepL.
I actually bought the Japanese Fate Extra and Fate Extra CCC material books.
I can guarantee that the raw text you presented in a previous thread was wrong and grossly mistranslated and outright incorrect from the snippet I saw. The English and the Japanese don't fit whatsoever.

P_20230405_164714_1.jpg

Last edited:
None of the "content revisers" before adequately used Japanese scans. All they did was copy-paste the raw Japanese text from TMdict, which they fed into DeepL.
I actually bought the Japanese Fate Extra and Fate Extra CCC material books.
I can guarantee that the raw text you presented in a previous thread was wrong and grossly mistranslated and outright incorrect from the snippet I saw. The English and the Japanese don't fit whatsoever.

P_20230405_164714_1.jpg
A downgrade attempt that will fail again lol, successes to you then

H1-A root is like Roa, it will keep reincarnating until you finally kill it for good by accepting it
Wait a minute. Speaking of Roa, if he could reach the 1A root, then doesn't that mean we could scale the indescribable root above the 1A one via negative Theology and make it High 1A?

Wait a minute. Speaking of Roa, if he could reach the 1A root, then doesn't that mean we could scale the indescribable root above the 1A one via negative Theology and make it High 1A?
Depends on if it says he reached 「 」 or not. even if not, the op still uses negative Theology to prove it anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back