• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Root changes and possible High 1-A upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Numbers are not a value, so I believe that instead of something infinitely layered, something with infinite foundations can give ^2
Basically to put it in a simple note, anything with a definition, description or name is below 「 」, as 「 」 is emptiness.

So basically, Roa survived by passing through the root which is 1A
「 」on the other hand has Negative Theology and dismisses the notion that anything can reach or touch or even describe it which mean it transcends 1A root which makes it High 1A. The Swirl of the root page is supposed to have 2 keys.

So basically, Rao survived b passing through the root which is 1A
「 」on the other hand has Negative Theology and dismisses the notion that anything can reach or touch or even describe it which mean it transcends 1A root which makes it High 1A. The Swirl of the root page is supposed to have 2 keys.
^

Now,does shiki's void personality and the MEODP scale too? there's statements for them being both linked to「 」and the root

Now,does shiki's void personality and the MEODP scale too? there's statements for them being both linked to「 」and the root
Yes they scale because Void Shiki is the one who made us understand why 「 」is indescribable in the first place because she actually came from it. She is the physical manifestation of Emptiness which is 「 」. Her MEoDP should scale as well but Shiki Tohno's wouldn't since its best feat is from killing himself that got possessed by Roa in the true Ciel ending.

Yes they scale because Void Shiki is the one who made us understand why 「 」is indescribable in the first place because she actually came from it. She is the physical manifestation of Emptiness which is 「 」. Her MEoDP should scale as well but Shiki Tohno's wouldn't since its best feat is from killing himself that got possessed by Roa in the true Ciel ending.
He killed roa's soul as well in arceuid route

Can I get the scan for where it's stated that Roa passed through the root? And also a scan for where its stated that every soul goes back to the root.

Can I get the scan for where it's stated that Roa passed through the root? And also a scan for where its stated that every soul goes back to the root.
This already accepted by the vsbw page for it

the grand mass of nothingness that all concepts in existence sprang forth from, and is where everything returns when it is destroyed.

so yea text book inacessibility =90% chance this thread will work
i would have liked the other H1-a thread to pass since it would have made this thread tier 0 instead

Alright then. I'm planning on making a new crt explaining why root isn't 「 」 and how 1A concepts can reach the root but can't reach the indescribable 「 」because of apophatic Theology. Which would make 「 」 High 1A.

Alright then. I'm planning on making a new crt explaining why root isn't 「 」 and how 1A concepts can reach the root but can't reach the indescribable 「 」because of apophatic Theology. Which would make 「 」 High 1A.
I think the concept of death would be High 1A as well due to scaling directly to 「 」, however i dont suggest making a new crt

If the root and emptiness are no longer the same then the root wouldn't be 1-A lmfao. You are quite literally ignoring how nasuverse only has 1-A because of apophasis alongside supporting evidence of beyond dimensional theory.

If the root and emptiness are no longer the same then the root wouldn't be 1-A lmfao. You are quite literally ignoring how nasuverse only has 1-A because of apophasis alongside supporting evidence of beyond dimensional theory.
「 」would still contain the properties of the root as it records everything in the nasuverse, just at a higher scale.

「 」cannot have a name, definition, or description. So nothing in the nasuverse refers to 「 」, because that would be contradictory to its nature.

「 」cannot have a name, definition, or description. So nothing in the nasuverse refers to 「 」, because that would be contradictory to its nature.
Bro I can't with these mental gymnastics...

the root is just a way to simplify what 「 」is even if that name cannot truly apply to it... The root is only accepted as 1-A due to 「 」's apophasis so if you make it separate entities then your scaling falls apart.

the root is just a way to simplify what 「 」is even if that name cannot truly apply to it... The root is only accepted as 1-A due to 「 」's apophasis so if you make it separate entities then your scaling falls apart.
bro did not read the first scan
「 」 [Others]
If you really wished to pronounce this term, call it "Kara".
Its meaning varied depending on each individual's understanding. To put it in simple terms, it was the Spiral of Origin.
However, since the Spiral of Origin was called the Spiral of Origin, it was no longer ' '.
To properly express this term was a source of headache during the production of the drama CDs.

This 100%, it's so simple idk why people can't understand it

When the root is mentioned it's referring to Kara, its always meant to. The quote from Nasu is just explaining that naming it at all is inaccurate because of negative theology

The spiral of the origin, kara, 「 」 the root, source maelstrom, etc, all of those are referring to 「 」, negative theology just makes it above those still, which is why it's 1-A currentky

If you claim that those are two different entities and that「 」 is the only thing with apophasis, then the root wouldn't be 1-A to begin with (as it wouldn't have apophasis), which would then only result in 「 」being 1-A instead.

Cant have your cake and eat it too.
It would still be 1-A even if that is correct, due to being above dimensional theory ( which caps out at aleph-1, which is an uncountably infinite amount of dimensions.)

If 「 」 is the only thing with apophasis, then the root wouldn't be 1-A to begin with (as it wouldn't have apophasis), which would then only result in 「 」being 1-A instead.

Cant have your cake and eat it too.
That makes no sense. Root is 1A because it's above all conceptions and binary opposition along with the fact that it's above dimensional theories. It's never stated that it has apophatic Theology. If it did, then Roa wouldn't have reached the root. And the fact that he didn't disappear makes it even harder to call the root apophatic. It's still 1A because of it being beyond dimensional theories etc. But on the other hand, 「 」is directly implied to be completely apophatic in nature to virtually anything in the Nasuverse. It can't even be called 「 」because that is already disregarding it's indescribable nature. No one has ever reached 「 」That makes it superior to everything else in the Nasuverse including the root/ akashic record

The metaphysical system of Nasuverse needs a massive revamp. The root's profile has contradictions on this wiki. From Roa reaching it despite it being supposedly "apophatic" to concepts getting traced to it despite it being supposed to be above every conception.

The Swirl of the Root's profile was accepted as 1-A because of apophasis. The "beyond dimensional theory" is used as supporting evidence, and wouldn't be 1-A on its own.
I'm looking at SOTR's profile right now, and I can see up to 4 justifications for 1A root. What are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back