• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rohan Kishibe tries to solo your verse

Naeblis495 said:
Bleach : reiatsu crush and Almighty say hello . Yamamotto goes bankai on rohan's house .

Touhou : probably get solo'ed with instant incapp . mononobe no Futo still personally burn down his house because arson is fun before getting mind haxxed .

Medaka box : could make pretty far but ajimu and iihiko exist . Ajimu use [ Burn Down that MOFO Kishibe Rohan's house] : Burn down rohan's house skill . Specifically.

Hunter x Hunter : Pretty sure Rohan's solo , what is left of his house is safe .
If freaking Tatsuki can withstand Aizen's presence, I don't see why Rohan wouldn't, especially considering that by Bleach standards, he's got fairly nice spiritual sense and abilities.

TheLoudHouse:Rohan stomps

STC and STCO:I'm not done with revising the later yet, but he likely stops at Super Sonic, God Robotnik, Chaos and Just Sonic

Record of Ragnarok: I'm not entirely sure, but he gets beat by Poseidon, Thor, Lu Bu, and Adam and beats Zeus and Sasaki

Fate: He'd stop at CCC/FGO God characters or he stomps the verse

Jojo: lmao

Love Live School Idol Project: Rohan gets his nico nico neck slit

Youjo Senki: He solos with ease

Ga Rei Zero: He solos even harder

SpookyShadow said:
Honestly Rohan can't only beat GER and Love Train in his own verse. He beat Made in Heaven
Heaven Ascension Dio and Novel Kars would like to have a word with you.

Does his transmutation work on non-corporeal beings? I'm not sure if it does but clarification would be great.

Planck69 said:
Does his transmutation work on non-corporeal beings? I'm not sure if it does but clarification would be great.
Works on stands and ghosts fine so yeah.

Speedwagon somehow managed to bullshit his way out of HA Dio's clutches for a long while and indirectly caused his downfall so that's pretty cool for his list of accomplishments, then again, Rohan didnt even bother helping in the game, he was to pre-occupied with colecting stamps.

They can't Nen Crush Stands but can Nen Crush the host, but maybe Rohan could just write on himself that he can't fear them

Dark Souls: Should clear regardless of speed tbh, bypasses lol res.

Infamous: Blitzes speed unequal, kinda wanna can clear even with speed equal though.

Stillwinston said:
Dark Souls: Should clear regardless of speed tbh, bypasses lol res.

Infamous: Blitzes speed unequal, kinda wanna can clear even with speed equal though.
DS1 or all of them?

SpookyShadow said:
It's peak Rohan so isn't his manga already finished?
no, he gets a chapter about once a year. It's ongoing.

Chariot190 said:
You do know this ain't all at once right? And he can thought based incap and essentially mind control at a glance at his peak? And he can effect numerous things at once? And said commands are permanent

Back