• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
dez5amf-885fbcbf-37c0-4631-8110-2b5d7913f528.jpg
rohan-kishibe-850-x-1342-wallpaper-c0sjls6r1af3mwp3.jpg

RULES: EQUAL SPEED, 10 METERS SD

Note: Rohan at the beginning of DiU is restricted to using images of his Stand to induce his book transmutation ability. By the end, Rohan is able to manifest his Stand in mid-air whilst also allowing him to induce the same ability with just a point of his fingers. Later in his one-shots, Rohan is seen using his Stand ability through thought alone. Thus, one must specify what point in time Rohan is when using him.

Which Rohan is being used?

And assuming its when he can manifest it fully, Mahito won't be able to see the stand since stands have layered invisibility, he could do anything really. Could put him to sleep, remove his memories, cause him to fly away, remove his arms, write Mahito into being an ally

yeah Mahito gets stomped unless he starts with his DE active, which he doesn't, so he needs to touch Rohan to win, except Rohan has greater range and an equally potent 1 shot hax

voting Rohan

yeah Mahito gets stomped unless he starts with his DE active, which he doesn't, so he needs to touch Rohan to win, except Rohan has greater range and an equally potent 1 shot hax

voting Rohan
How 10m is greater range?
Mahito pops transfigured humans and does Rohan can even do anything against Mahito soul?

How 10m is greater range?
Mahito pops transfigured humans and does Rohan can even do anything against Mahito soul?
Rohan has generally greater range than Mahito does, as Mahito needs to touch him while Rohan does not

Transfigured Humans just get incapped with Heaven's Door, and Rohan doesn't need to affect his soul to incap him with it

^ OP has range 10m
bro

if neither combatant has range above 10m then they will move closer to each other, in which case Rohan will hit first since he has longer range than Mahito

it's really not that hard to understand

Before you say that Mahito has over 10m of range, Mahito in character bumrushes you and starts throwing hands, or transmutates himself towards you. Both require him to actually approach Rohan, meaning he still gets screwed by Heaven's Door regardless
Can you share the link to the profile?

Any trans humans coming Rohan's way just get turned against him or get sent flying away like he did to Josuke

And read this

Note: Rohan at the beginning of DiU is restricted to using images of his Stand to induce his book transmutation ability. By the end, Rohan is able to manifest his Stand in mid-air whilst also allowing him to induce the same ability with just a point of his fingers. Later in his one-shots, Rohan is seen using his Stand ability through thought alone. Thus, one must specify what point in time Rohan is when using him.

He might just point at those trans and send them flying, or just do it to Mahito. Point is Rohan's got decent range, Mahito's win cons involve him getting up close. You could say he could pop domain but he's not the type to do that so soon.

bro

if neither combatant has range above 10m then they will move closer to each other, in which case Rohan will hit first since he has longer range than Mahito

it's really not that hard to understand
When did range associated with speed?
Before you say that Mahito has over 10m of range, Mahito in character bumrushes you and starts throwing hands, or transmutates himself towards you. Both require him to actually approach Rohan, meaning he still gets screwed by Heaven's Door regardless
Shouldn't he needs to show his page to get his opponents? It's been a while I watched Jojo but from what I understand he can't just attack anyone or everyone if I'm correct unless they sees his manga panel and gets affected by it

Literally every version of Rohan has his opening move as faster than Mahito's. Beginning of the series has him having to show a page to his opponent, which is just raising his hand to face Mahito; faster than Mahito closing the distance and touching him. For the rest of DiU, he can just point and Heaven's Door will activate at the opponent; faster than Mahito closing the distance and touching him. Thus Spoke Kishibe is able to just think people into books; faster than Mahito closing the distance to touch him.

Oh, and the second Mahito is affected by Heaven's door, the match is basically over, since Rohan instantly writes "I will not harm Rohan Kishibe in any way" inside of them, meaning that Mahito can do nothing as Rohan reads about his life, gets disgusted, and writes in him to die.
Shouldn't he needs to show his page to get his opponents? It's been a while I watched Jojo but from what I understand he can't just attack anyone or everyone if I'm correct unless they sees his manga panel and gets affected by it
That was a weakness exclusive to his beginning of DiU self, and it is still a faster move than Mahito touching Rohan anyway.

speed is equalized, and Rohan doesn't need to physically touch Mahito to incap him
no he just points gg afaik

Back