• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rohan Kishibe tries to solo your verse

Peak Rohan with Heaven's Door

Your favourite verse has no prior knowlegde

Duwang_Rohan_.jpg

Saint Seyia: Lost Canvas: Rohan gets stomped

Pokémon: Rohan gets stomped

Destiny: Rohan gets stomped

Earthbound: Rohan gets stomped

Invader Zim: Zim with prep time can probably take care of Rohan. The God tiers stomps Rohan tho

Twisted Metal: Not sure how he will deal with Cars going around destroying eachother. Also Calypso

ChalkZone: Not sure

What did you expect?He is a human with a single ability that has a limited range and can affect only a few people at max.A verse full of 9-C can destroy Rohan.

This should be closed.

If this was peak Rohan he would have a much better time soloing verses. Much better range, thought based command inputs. Could simply have characters fight for him and protect him at all costs, etc. Depends on the verse but if he's dropped in the middle of a verse with the intent to solo he could get far with long range thought based commands and basically gathering an army of characters that protect him and will fight for him. Plus that also gives him intel on any character he should watch out for due to reading other's minds with HD as well as other valuable intell.

Chariot190 said:
If this was peak Rohan he would have a much better time soloing verses. Much better range, thought based command inputs. Could simply have characters fight for him and protect him at all costs, etc. Depends on the verse but if he's dropped in the middle of a verse with the intent to solo he could get far with long range thought based commands and basically gathering an army of characters that protect him and will fight for him. Plus that also gives him intel on any character he should watch out for due to reading other's minds with HD as well as other valuable intell.
am i allowed to change it to Peak Rohan? sorry if i sound like an idiot

It's fun and games, do as you please.

Dragon Ball Super: depends on who he runs into first, but most likely still a stomp

One Piece: Rohan could probably do decently, with potential to either stomp or get stomped

Naruto: Rohan gets stomped

@Baki

There is no way Rohan has even a slightest chance of beating One Piece verse.He won't even beat two One Piece characters at a time.

You do know this ain't all at once right? And he can thought based incap and essentially mind control at a glance at his peak? And he can effect numerous things at once? And said commands are permanent

Dzhindzholia said:
@Baki

There is no way Rohan has even a slightest chance of beating One Piece verse.He won't even beat two One Piece characters at a time.
Hmmmm I don't know about that one, chief. Thought based command input makes him a legit force to be reckoned with.

Chariot190 said:
You do know this ain't all at once right? And he can thought based incap and essentially mind control at a glance at his peak? And he can effect numerous things at once? And said commands are permanent

Dragon Ball Super gets stomped if everyone is in character.

One Piece gets soloed until he runs into someone with both Conqueror's and Observation Haki.

Naruto likely gets soloed.

Also speed ain't equal. This dude can keep up with mih for some reason. Although that makes dbz a lot tougher for him. He would have to get Goku or a Kai on his side first via stealth HD and learn of like Zeno or a god and get Goku or a Kai to IT him to them and surprise HD. If he gets thrown up against a mftl+ villain first like Buu he ends there. Buu would blitz and not give a shit even without prior info, dudes a sociopath. Someone like Goku he can probably get a HD on if it ain't prior knowledge.

I'm thinking kid buu not mister buu.

I'd say Rohan getting stomped or not depends on speed in cases where he isn't getting ambushed or sumn. I'd say most verses that are FTL+ or lower are at risk

TacticalNuke002 said:
Dragon Ball Super gets stomped if everyone is in character.

One Piece gets soloed until he runs into someone with both Conqueror's and Observation Haki.

Naruto likely gets soloed.
But like... Frieza oneshots

Frieza might possibly win if he detects and attacks Rohan before he can think. In-character, he would underestimate him and get booked.

Every dbz character oneshots though, why freeza specifically?

Chariot190 said:
Every dbz character oneshots though, why freeza specifically?
Frieza because IC, only a villain would outright kill someone, Cell is too slow, and Buu was already mentioned

For the sake of this I'm doing speed equal atm

World of Darkness: Doesn't solo but could likely beat the mid tiers I reckon.

Castlevania: This is a no I feel, gets yeeted by Dracula at any rate. Aeon time stops. Chaos screams etc.

Star Wars: Nhilius stands there.

Elder Scrolls: Mannimarco offers Rohan an interview. Vivec thrusts his spear, Dragonborn does prisoner meta stuff etc

Hokuto No Ken: imo I do think Rohan can beat Ken, though depends.

Killer Instinct: Gargos could pull off a win I think with passive curroption.

Bloodborne: Passive madness hax gg

Frieza because IC, only a villain would outright kill someone, Cell is too slow, and Buu was already mentioned

freeza pisses around though, he usually laughs and actually let's those he seems weaker a pot shot in.

True, Frieza does have a tendency to job, but he's also been know to just flat out kill people he doesn't think are strong enough to survive his torture

That's true, but he usually makes it known that's he going to do so and talks shit before vaping. Did that a lot on namek.

Also, smh why are we acting like Kaguya doesn't just destroy Rohan???? Naruto gets soloed??? Wouldn't genjutsu hard counter Thought's Door?

Honestly cell did the same. The only villain I can see just going all out first thing is kid buu and evil Buu. Kid buu usually kills anything that moves. There's movie villains that fall under that like hatchiyack and hirudegarn too but idk if we counting movie villains on top of canon here? Well it's your call, you brought it up.

Nahhh Movie characters might be blowing things out of proportion. Then we're have to bring in Z Broly AND Super Broly, and that's just... hmmmm

Just to name several of mines:

What a Beautiful Series: Rohan can easily get through Ati Custos, Sebastian Mora and Clock Crack Chrome, even that of the Council Members from Gahkthun (possibly even Tesla) but everything else from Critters to GK, and dear god let alone The M and Edison, he gets STOMPED.

Toriko (Universe): Hmm....maybe? IDK about this one.

Devil May Cry: Gets stomped.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ke: Rohan gets stomped.

Magical Nanoha: He probably stomps them. Can't ever recall hearing this verse dealing with BS as much as Rohan's.

Honkai Impact: Same as Nanoha.

Fist of the North Star: Likely stomps them?

Marvel Comics: Easily beats street level people but gets stomped pretty fast after that level.

DC Comics: Probably the same as Marvel.

One Piece: Solos speed unequal, with speed equal he likely loses to someone like Katakuri.

Warhammer 40,000: He gets eaten by a Daemon at some point.

Masadaverse: ...

The Elder Scrolls: A high level wizard should be able to take him pretty easily.

Borderlands: Solos.

Bleach: Unfortunately he probably falls victim to Reitsu Crush.

Back