• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Rohan Kishibe vs Mewtwo

I'm going with base Mewtwo for now, as it seems the fairest one as he leads with Hax iirc

They start 10m from each other

Speed Equalized

Heaven's Door Over Heaven:

Killer Queen Sheer Heart Attack: 4 (Arceus0x, SinsofMan, Cal, DMB1)

Highway to Hell Requiem: 3 (Xtasyamphetamine, Eficiente, Clacker)

usually rohan will start with his stand and incapitate mewtwo.

mewtwo however can read and erase memories really fast and thus can predict what rohan is going for. mewtwo can also use recognition for that.

i think precognition makes mewtwo throw rohan away as fast as possible and not let him hax.

wait... i have a problem... does anyone remember that one time when rohan had to show his ictures in order to hax people? did everyone forget that?

anyways i think mewtwo can BFR, mind hax and use disable which would all defeat rohan.

but what if rohan uses his hax? mewtwo would probably just start destroying the world around him and kill everything until rohan will be put in danger because of all the chaos caused by mewtwo. how does mewtwo create such chaos? summoning s storm should work.

im voting mewtwo but also leaning towards inconc

The real cal howard said:
Mewtwo tears him apart from SBA range
They are like

10 meters away

Actually it's incon since Mewtwo's precog needs to be activated, plus both have thought based abilities so it's who shoots first

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Actually it's incon since Mewtwo's precog needs to be activated, plus both have thought based abilities so it's who shoots first
This^

Last time I asked for evidence of Mewtwo's precog being passive I got evidence of Mewtwo's precog not being passive. I stand in the same posision as that Shadow vs Mewtwo thread; Someone show me the facts and I will add it to his profile.

Eh, catgod probably Low diffs as he TKs him out of Heaven's Door's range, if not shredding him with TK. Not a physical fighter so doesn't have to worry about moving too slow. Meanwhile there's a chance Rohan hesidtates, thinking Mewtwo's a Stand. Obviously if anything that makes him more likely to go all Heaven's Door but not without contemplating to himself for a second too long.

If they get activated at the same time, Rohan just dies and Mewtwo simply recovers from HD's effect.

Highway to Hell Requiem: 3 (Xtasyamphetamine, Eficiente, Clacker)

Highway to Hell Requiem: 4 (Xtasyamphetamine, Eficiente, Clacker, KageSaka)

The funny thing is, people forget that these are characters or are just nit picking a single side just to create an unsubstantial point. This is not bloodlusted so neither would attempt to instakill.

Two thought based attacks.

Sooooo...

Incon.

TriforcePower1 said:

Highway to Hell Requiem: 6 (Xtasyamphetamine, Eficiente, Clacker, KageSaka, PixelKirby, Emperor)

Honestly can the votes for Mewtwo even be counted? Just because someone has precog doesn't mean they attack faster. If anything, it makes them attack slower since they need to think about precog, then make a move.

Assuming Telekinesis would just kill Roshan, then it wouldn't be inconclusive as Rohan would just die on the spot, and Mewtwo would just recover from HD's effect after the user's death.

Don't know about the whole precognition argument though.

The thing is, killing via Telekinesis isn't actually instant. There's still a small fraction of a second as you do it. Instant death kills instantly. Heaven's Door incaps instantly. Telekinesis doesn't.

... Not really? You can instantly snap someone's neck by thinming about it with telekinesis.

DMB 1 said:
... Not really? You can instantly snap someone's neck by thinming about it with telekinesis.
There's a difference between instant death and very, very quick.

Instant death is instant. Heaven's Door is instant. There's a difference.

Schnee One said:
TK to death is instant
It's... still not. The 0.00000000000001 seconds that it takes to use TK to kill is not the same as literal instant death.

If I were to shoot someone in the head point-blank, versus literally inducing instant death, which is faster?

By that logic, HD technically isn't instant because Rohan needs to get the book inside the target's face to fully open.

The logic is the exact same. You can always divide ana action into many.

Back