• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Manga Artist Gets Bugged (Rohan Kishibe vs. Amnesio) (Voting Completed)

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
Welp, it's time to take a bite out of the Rohan pie everybody seems to be passing around.

Rohan has traveled to Hawaii, looking for inspiration for more of his stories. When all of a sudden, he sees the largest and strangest looking bug he had ever seen. Fascinated by it, he followed it until it encountered a couple, who suddenly had blank expressions on their faces, and proceeded to question where they were and even who they were. Surprised, Rohan figured it must be some kind of a Stand, and proceeded to summon Heaven's Door to find the truth of the matter.

In the blue corner, we have Rohan Kishibe from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, and in the red corner, we have Amnesio from Lilo & Stitch.

Vlcsnap-2013-06-14-07h30m29s220
Rohanvs
-This is a fight to the death or incapacitation. No holds barred.
-Neither character are aware of each other beforehand, except for the brief minute Rohan followed Amnesio according to the OP, and there is no prep time.

-Neither character are allowed any outside help.

-This battle takes place on a rural trail in Hawaii, technically giving the home-court advantage to Amnesio.

-Speed is equalized.

With all this being said, let the debate begin!

Rohan: 7 (Arrogant Schmuck, TacticalNuke002, ThePixelKirby, Xtasyamphetamine, HierophantDeluxe, TriforcePower1, TheArsenal1212)

Amnesio: 0

Inconclusive: 0

I mean, OP blurb states he's aware it erases their memory somehow, so...

Actually, I should note that.

Doesn't Amnesio just need to see Heaven's Door in his manga pages before it splits open like a book?

So...what? They look at each other, Rohan loses his memories and Amnesio falls down with its pages wide open?

...Which Rohan can then read and then regain enough of his memories to act upon them.

...Huh.

Starter Pack said:
Doesn't Amnesio just need to see Heaven's Door in his manga pages before it splits open like a book?
Thia was retconned in later chapters of DiU. Now Rohan just needs to summon Heaven's Door and send it directly in your eyes, which is a very quick action.

Simply looking at something takes less time than pointing. But if Rohan doesn't need to point then I'd say it goes something like this:

>Fight starts

>Rohan loses his memory and Amnesio turns into a book

>A confused Rohan sees a bug-book-thing in front of him

>Rohan reads and sees that he needs to say "Ohana" to get his memories back

>Rohan says "Ohana"

Rohan has his memories back and Amnesio is still a book so Rohan wins. Again, this is assuming Rohan can send in HD as quickly as Amnesio can memory wipe

Thia was retconned in later chapters of DiU. Now Rohan just needs to summon Heaven's Door and send it directly in your eyes, which is a very quick action.

And was further retconned in TSKR to where Heaven's Door just needs to point at people. Although, with Stands, those aren't retcons. The "Development Potential" section of the Stand Stats aren't just for show.

So uhh

In order to point at him he would have to be looking at him

So rohan loses his memories but amnesio turns into a book

Or

Rohan gets his memories wiped before he fully points

Amnesio doesn't turn into a book and wins

I honestly think the second one is more likely but meh

As someone already said, Rohan gets amnesia and Amnesio becomes a book. When Rohan comes to an finds a weird bug/book in front of him, he'll read it and know what's up and undo the effect. Rohan is no stranger to getting his memory removed, removing the entirety of it to escape Under the Moo.

Also, OP stated that he's been following the bug with HD already out. HD is what needs to point, not Rohan.

I'm assuming Tactical is voting Rohan. Don't know about anyone else, so some clarification on that end would be good.

Regardless, bump.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Also, OP stated that he's been following the bug with HD already out. HD is what needs to point, not Rohan.
I don't think OP's story is included under SBA

But yeah, Rohan gets his memory erased, sees that there's something to read, and undo the effects FRA

I just realized this still only had one vote left, what the heck?

Bump.

Back