• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan

VS Battles
Calculation Group
The Moon level weapon isn't a bomb, it's the Hadron Enforcer, which he used against Ronan. Don't confuse it with the one that killed Ego.

"That's for if things get really hardcore, or if you wanna blow up Moons"

Ronan also needs a durability upgrade for tanking a blast from it.

What statistics do you wish to change specifically?

Rocket, Drax and Quill having 5-C via Hadron Enforcer. Ronan tanking it (5-C durability), though I'm not sure if it's an outlier or not since even Thanos is only High 6-B and unthreatened by Ronan.

Has it been proven that the Hadron Enforcer can blow up moons, or is it hyperbole?

It's a statement by Rocket. Though I don't feel Rocket's joking or something, cuz he said "That's for things get really hardcore or if you want to blow up moons". It felt like he's explaining the capability of the weapon he designed.

The Weapon also has an AoE property. They threatened the complete destruction of the Ravanger ship as well as themselves, and meant it quite seriously to the point of actually risking their own lives, yet against Ronan it only left a massive hole in his armor.

If anyone wants to check the scene themselves, it's just after The Guardians escape and Peter gets abord his Ship from taking his Walkman back from the Guard who stole it on the prison.

Here's the full conversatio about the weapo.

Well, if the supposed energy output of the weapon severely contradicts all other MCU scaling, and is also unproven, perhaps it would be best to ignore it.

ByAsura said:
The Weapon also has an AoE property. They threatened the complete destruction of the Ravanger ship as well as themselves, and meant it quite seriously to the point of actually risking their own lives, yet against Ronan it only left a massive hole in his armor.
The Power Stone is also AoE

@Ant

It's already on the profile. Spino is just saying it's not a bomb.

Yes, but the problem is that if Ronan scales from it, and Thanos is stronger than Ronan, it messes up our scaling.

He didn't even really withstand it. It's his armor was just the thing that blocked it, and, like i said, it has an AoE.

Yes, but Ronan's armor doesn't physically scale to him. My point about the AoE wasn't that it gets weaker (that's the opposite of AoE), more that the only reason it didn't take a chunk of Earth with it is because of that.

Possibly Moon level because Rocket's profile also has a possibly for the moon level weapon.

I wouldn't scale the two. Ronan has Kree Armor, not like Thanos'.

It only says "far higher" on Rocket's profile.

Btw I am just saying Thanos has armour. Will look for durability feats

Ok, then far higher for suit.

His suit tanked hits from Hulk.

It is probably best if you ask Matthew to give input here. I am very uncertain regarding the issue.

Hmm. Well, the problem is that the 5-C rating is unproven, might be a boast, and contradicts our other scaling if it isn't.

Well, if Ronan can withstand a 5-C weapon, and Thanos is stronger than Ronan, it would mess up our scaling.

And can we consider Rocket's boast as reliable?

@Ant

He didn't seem to be boasting about its power, he would have been like "I could destroy moons with this". It also didn't seem like he was exaggerating.

@Jobbo

Since he just said Moon and the planet he's from is Earth like, a Moon the size of ours seems like a better assumption.

Xandar, where they have a multitude of species that survive in Earth like conditions, especially their natural inhabitants the Xandarians, even actual Humans like Star Lord and Earth species like Rocket live there.

Didn't they take him from Xandar and put him on Halfworld?

Edit: Nah, it was random aliens, so he might not be from Xandar. Regardless, my point still stands.

Well, the problem is that if Rocket has that kind of firepower available, and it isn't hyperbole, no enemy that he has faced so far would have been able to stand up to him, so it seems better to treat it as an inconsistency.

Well, this is the singular weapon he decided to use against Ronan, and it took him a ton of prep time. It's not normal firepower, and seems like a last resort if anything, especially since he uses it in a situation where he'd off two ships worth of people, including himself and his team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back