• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, "Moon level with preparation" then?

I would still prefer Matthew to evaluate this first.

Well, if Matthew refuses to help out, I suppose that I have no choice but to allow this.

Like we see in GotG2, the weapons which Rocky use to destroy moon do so by hitting the core, not by destroying the whole structure.

Then again, Ronan was with the Power Stone, but that has never been shown to amplify durability passively.

It's probably outlierish for Ronan but can be added as a weapon which Rocky can employ with prep.

You can remind Matthew to comment here again if you wish.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Like we see in GotG2, the weapons which Rocky use to destroy moon do so by hitting the core, not by destroying the whole structure.

Then again, Ronan was with the Power Stone, but that has never been shown to amplify durability passively.

It's probably outlierish for Ronan but can be added as a weapon which Rocky can employ with prep.
As Thomas said, it's not the same thing. I never said Ronan amplified his durability passively, but he's wearing Kree armour.

So should we consider Rocket's 5-C blaster as outlier or hyperbole?

Well, I agree that Kree armor being able to withstand far more than Thor, Hulk, and base Thanos, seems exaggerated.

Well, it doesn't make any sense for any Kree soldier to be able to obtain weaponry able to take out Thanos. A 5-C Rocket blaster and Ronan armor and Thanos and his forces would be history.

Rocket prepared the Hadron Enforcer just for fighting Ronan with prep time.

In Infinity War, Thor crashed onto the ship, and Rocket and Groot travelled to make Stormbreaker then to Earth to fight Outriders. He barely had time to prepare for fighting Thanos.

And Thanos has 5-A attacks with his IG, I don't think the Kree can take him out. Also an armour is for defensive, not offensive.

I meant that regular Thanos was an extremely feared being referred to as the most powerful in the universe, even before getting the Gauntlet, and Ronan was deferent to him.

Thanos has an armour too.

"Most powerful in the universe" would make him 5-C, superior to Ego actually. And if you take this sort of stuff seriously Thanos was unthreatened by the Orb.

I think they meant most powerful regular humanoid, not to scale him from living planets, Celestials, and the like.

They did not say it, but I doubt that they knew about Ego or that base Thanos measures up to cosmic entities.

I also do not think that we can upgrade base Thanos to 5-C or higher based on him not being afraid of Ronan. It is too vague to go by.

Ronan surviving a "Moon-busting" blast is inconsistent with all other feats. He never shows such durability. Even with the Stone, he gets rammed with by a spaceship and that puts him down by a while.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Ronan surviving a "Moon-busting" blast is inconsistent with all other feats. He never shows such durability. Even with the Stone, he gets rammed with by a spaceship and that puts him down by a while.
Even Thanos got knocked down by a spaceship...

Nebula crashed her ship into Thanos.

Space ships are supposed to be only 9-A to 8-B.

Ronan was completely unaffected by a 3-mile long explosion, also briefly tanked the Power Stone before dying.

Where is this 3-mile long explosion? First time that was ever brought up.

He didn't tank the Power Stone, he was slowly disintegrated like everything else that is hit by the Stone.

It was on Ronan's page all along.

And Ronan ripped the Power Stone from the Orb with his hands and didn't disintegrate. Ronan was unaffected until Star-Lord blasted him with the power stone's energy btw.

There are current problems with following threads just by replying. We have to reload the page and click follow at the top of a discussion to do so.

As such, you likely have to remind Matthew to reply via his message wall.

Fandom is trying to fix the problem though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back