• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LS Upgrade
This calc about Drax splitting a security drone in half was calculated and accepted at Class K, therefore his LS would be upgraded from Class 25 to Class K, the characters who are stronger than Drax (Ronan, Abilisk and Adam Warlock) would be "At least Class K". Groot was able to briefly restrain Drax but he was ultimately overpowered, so he could just be "At most Class K"

Star-Lord
After killing his father Ego, Star-Lord's Celestial powers disappeared and now is just a human, so he has no reason to remain at Low 7-C after that and thus should have a new key, the only notable physical feat he has is kicking the Iron Spider, which is "At least 8-C+"

Star-Lord's LS with gadgets is the following:
At least Class 100, likely far higher with gadgets (Caught and restrained Spider-Man with his Energy Bola. Iron Man and a subdued Thanos could not break free of his Gravity Mine)
It doesn't make any sense since the Iron Spider is at least Class K and both Mark 50 Iron Man and Thanos are Class T, therefore his LS with gadgets should be updated to:
At least Class K with Energy Bolas (Caught and restrained the Iron Spider), Class T with Gravity Mines (Briefly restrained Mark 50 Iron Man and the arm of a subdued Thanos)

Star-Lord kicked the Iron Spider back, but I'm hesitant to believe he outright scales to him

Star-Lord kicked the Iron Spider back, but I'm hesitant to believe he outright scales to him
Yeah, I wasn't sure either, but the problem is that he doesn't have any other feat as far as I know, although I don't remember if he showed anything remarkable in GotG 3. Perhaps a "Possibly 8-C" could work?

would we not just use his base key to represent his Non-Celestial stats
All the feats and scaling of his Base key is when he was a Celestial Hybrid, it is the reason why he was able to hold the Power Stone without being instantly destroyed, after killing Ego he lost those powers completely and he is only a human now

Pretty sure Spidey holding back Thanos is considered an outlier

OP looks fine

Iron Spider grunts from that kick but didn't take much notable damage otherwise, so Human Star-Lord might downscale if anything

Last edited:
All the feats and scaling of his Base key is when he was a Celestial Hybrid, it is the reason why he was able to hold the Power Stone without being instantly destroyed, after killing Ego he lost those powers completely and he is only a human now
Hmm I get you
Pretty sure Spidey holding back Thanos is considered an outlier

TBH he does knock around Thanos so he probably scales

I think that for the new key of Star-Lord "Possibly 8-C" or "Unknown, possibly 8-C" could work since his only feat is kicking the Iron Spider. Him scaling to Gamora due to her kicking or pushing him doesn't seem reliable to me, and Thanos in IW was holding back and didn't kill unless necessary

I think that for the new key of Star-Lord "Possibly 8-C" or "Unknown, possibly 8-C" could work since his only feat is kicking the Iron Spider. Him scaling to Gamora due to her kicking or pushing him doesn't seem reliable to me, and Thanos in IW was holding back and didn't kill unless necessary
I'm down for the "Unknown, possibly 8-C" option

Unknown, possibly 8-C work better. Just moving Spider-Man isn't a scaling feat (for the same reason that staggering Thanos isn't a feat).

If he has that equipment in GotG1/2 and it doesn't have anti-feats, then it can scale to his first key
In GotG 1 he used the Energy Bolas to catch Gamora and the Gravity Mines to pull the Orb and trap some Sakaarans until it deactivated
So uh shouldn't Groot have a new key for his new adult form?
If I remember correctly it was planned to separate Groot's profile as since he was resurrected he is a different being or something like that, so I'll leave that for another CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back