• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronan was unnafected by the Stone until the Stone actually affected him, what? The Power Stone isn't portrayed as instantaneous.

what is mcu thanos' base durability without armor? so we can determine the ap of iron man kneeing thanos making him bleed.

i know these questions are off topic but what is the reason for iron man's class t lifting strength?

Class T via scaling to Hela I think.

And Class T actually assumes it is our Sun. If you use the pressure of a neutron star it should be Class Y.

bump

1.) just rewatched iron man's fight scene with thanoos, tony was able to block an elbow attack from the mad titan before getting stabbed. thanos should have his lifting strength calced based on crushing tesseract. these could be the reasons why his lifting is class t.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6JG6ze5nG_c

2.) cant find a video but thanos also tanked thor's continuous lightning fine without a scratch after he completes the gauntlet and without armor. does fully donning the gauntlet with all stones present increase thanos' base durability? or stays the same?

Some random page on the Internet said it's Class M, but without explaining how he calced it, so it's useless.

Idk how to calc.

@Matthew

I would appreciate your help to solve this issue.

Well, tearing counts as lifting strength, so I suppose so.

You mean Class T? That was what shattering Mjolnir to be calced.

I have no idea how to calc crushing the Tesseract.

The original Class M rating was Hulk punching a Leviathan.

I know we have an energy value for crushing the Tesseract. I don't know how to translate that to newtons to get lifting strength, though.

But why exactly does crushing and tearing scale to lifting strength? Seems... odd.

I think that DontTalk helped us to write the current Lifting Strength standards, but basically it is a very similar slow exertion of physical movement.

I think we should do what the profile already does.

Don't actually include the feat, but do mention it in the justification for the ranking under "possibly far higher".

Okay. The problem seems to be solved then. Does the attack potency justification in the page need to be updated, or is it fine as it is?

It is fine. I will also add "likely far higher" for Ronan's armour.

I also think we should add "likely higher with armour" for Thanos, since his armour tanked hits from Hulk without a scratch but when Iron Man actually hit his face, he bled (even though it's just a drop of blood).

Okay. You can ask the calc group to calculate it if you wish.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
It is fine. I will also add "likely far higher" for Ronan's armour.

I also think we should add "likely higher with armour" for Thanos, since his armour tanked hits from Hulk without a scratch but when Iron Man actually hit his face, he bled (even though it's just a drop of blood).
And are you fine with this @Matthew?

Antvasima said:
Well, if Ronan can withstand a 5-C weapon, and Thanos is stronger than Ronan, it would mess up our scaling.
Thanos clearly stood down against Ronan once Ronan had the power stone which implies that Ronan was more powerful in that moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back