• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Robot dog fights weird ant cat (Blade Wolf vs Neferpitou) (8-0-0) (concluded)

I'll also vote for Blade Wolf due to his durability negation abilities and Pitou's fear-inducing abilities having no effect on Blade Wolf. Finally glad a match can be made with the Royal Guards, with them losing no less.

I'll also vote for Blade Wolf due to his durability negation abilities and Pitou's fear-inducing abilities having no effect on Blade Wolf. Finally glad a match can be made with the Royal Guards, with them losing no less.
Counted

Grace is now over! The metal dog wins with all 8 votes!!! I will try to add this to the profiles later today

See, this is why you should call verse supporters. The fact Pitou lost this match is only because her side of the argument was not met with the same level of knowledge. Absolute bullshit.

Back