• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Robot dog fights weird ant cat (Blade Wolf vs Neferpitou) (8-0-0) (concluded)

koopa3144

He/Him
  • Fight takes place in forest late at night
  • Wolf has knowledge on what the Chimera Ants can do
  • there is a distance of 10-meters between the two
ant-cat-vs-metal-dog

Metal dog: 8

Ant cat: 0

Incon: 0

Last edited:
Thinking that Blade Wolf can pin her down with superior LS and then blade mode and dura neg chainsaw go brrrr. I’ll see what other people have to say though before voting.

What does Nen Crush do?
Nen Crush basically involves using hostile Ren to instill crippling fear into your opponents. For the Royal Guards and Meruem, their Ren is particularly potent, as it can instill both crippling fear and insanity, sometimes causing opponents to age years, and if the opponent is trapped within this hostile Ren for too long, it can kill them. However, since Blade Wolf is a machine, I don't think the hostile Ren can really affect him, since Nen has never really been used against machines or mechanical opponents in HxH.

I have never played any of the Metal Gear games, so I have no knowledge of Blade Wolf's main strategies, techniques or weapons. Even if Blade Wolf can resist Nen Crush and has prior knowledge, it would still be tough, since Neferpitou scales to 462 kilotons while Blade Wolf only scales to 127 kilotons, so that's nearly a x4 AP disadvantage for Blade Wolf. So somebody would have to explain what're Blade Wolf's wincons are. From what I've seen in the chat, it looks like Blade Wolf could cut up Neferpitou's body with Blade Mode (don't know what that is) and use some durability negation chainsaw that disrupts the bonds that maintain atomic structure.

Last edited:
Nen Crush basically involves using hostile Ren to instill crippling fear into your opponents. For the Royal Guards and Meruem, their Ren is particularly potent, as it can instill both crippling fear and insanity, sometimes causing opponents to age years, and if the opponent is trapped within this hostile Ren for too long, it can kill them. However, since Blade Wolf is a machine, I don't think the hostile Ren can really affect him, since Nen has never really been used against machines or mechanical opponents in HxH.
Yeah, the Nen Crush won't work on him.
I have never played any of the Metal Gear games, so I have no knowledge of Blade Wolf's main strategies, techniques or weapons. Even if Blade Wolf can resist Nen Crush and has prior knowledge, it would still be tough, since Neferpitou scales to 462 kilotons while Blade Wolf only scales to 127 kilotons, so that's nearly a x4 AP disadvantage for Blade Wolf. So somebody would have to explain what're Blade Wolf's wincons are. From what I've seen in the chat, it looks like Blade Wolf could cut up Neferpitou's body with Blade Mode (don't know what that is) and use some durability negation chainsaw that disrupts the bonds that maintain atomic structure.
Blade Mode is a amp that can increase his speed 2X or 10X. It's kinda confusing and @Chariot190 would be able to explain it better than I can. Something he can do to win is pin her down with much greater LS and chop her into millions of pieces and with prior knowledge he will do this. Not the best explanation and I apologize for that but would you mind listing Nefer's wincons?

but would you mind listing Nefer's wincons?
Neferpitou didn’t really have too many fight scenes. Most of Pitou’s Nen abilities are non-combative. Not sure if Terspichora can be restricted since it isn’t a tier change. Anyway, one of Pitou’s main strategies in-battle is Terpsichora, which aids Pitou in combat, though I’m not sure specifically how. Pitou’s also a master combatant who could defeat Kite, a powerful Hunter, with only minor scratches.

Neferpitou didn’t really have too many fight scenes. Most of Pitou’s Nen abilities are non-combative. Not sure if Terspichora can be restricted since it isn’t a tier change. Anyway, one of Pitou’s main strategies in-battle is Terpsichora, which aids Pitou in combat, though I’m not sure specifically how. Pitou’s also a master combatant who could defeat Kite, a powerful Hunter, with only minor scratches.
This is some of Raiden's skill feats and Wolf can fight on par with him.

I’ll vote Wolf due to being smarter and more skilled. Along with the dura neg weapon and Blade Mode I see him taking this more often than not

I think we're all forgetting something...

Blade Wolf uses a HF Chainsaw, he's going through Neferpitou like butter, he has the stealth, he has the dura neg, and he has a 2x speed amp that lets him just turn him into sushi, so what does Neferpitou do here?

I think we're all forgetting something...

Blade Wolf uses a HF Chainsaw, he's going through Neferpitou like butter, he has the stealth, he has the dura neg, and he has a 2x speed amp that lets him just turn him into sushi, so what does Neferpitou do here?
if they use Terpsichora they would have a large town level+ AP vs wolfs large town level defense.

Oops, they've just lost their limbs... etc etc
Well FRA the ant cat should be able to dodge at least once and go “wow that thing is really fast, I should speed up too.” And activate Terpsichora. If not wolf would probably chop her head off than cut their body into bits.

Welp, without the ability to dodge wolf there nothing they can really do and I don’t think they can come back as a corpse puppet if they are cut into more slices than a loaf of bread. Robo dog FRA

Last edited:
Back