• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-A Tournament Losers Round 1, Match 9 (Finally. Blade Wolf VS Kai Chisaki)

Chisaki has Low 7-B durability, how was he even part of this?

Last I check HF Blades can't ignore durability to everything, the doktor stated they have limits to what they can cut. There are enemies with heavy armor that can block his attacks, he needs to weaken their armor before he can slice them. Chisaki is more durable any character Raiden has fought.

So I don't see how Blade Wolf can defeat him, unless he attacks his eyes or something

Last edited:

Last I check HF Blades can't ignore durability to everything, the doktor stated they have limits to what they can cut. There are enemies with heavy armor that can block his attacks, he needs to weaken their armor before he can slice them. Chisaki is more durable any character Raiden has fought.

So I don't see how Blade Wolf can damage him, unless he attacks his eyes or something.
His second key with high 8-C dura is used.

Forgot his second key was given 8-A AP.

Blade Wolf one shots and blitz with Blade Mode rather easily.

Edit: Wait a second, before that. Why is Blade Wolf 8-A, the Raiden he fought was High 7-C not 8-A. And Khamsin gets his 8-A rating from fighting Blade Wolf.

Last edited:
Forgot his second key was given 8-A AP.

Blade Wolf one shots and blitz with Blade Mode rather easily.

Edit: Wait a second, before that. Why is Blade Wolf 8-A, the Raiden he fought was High 7-C not 8-A. And Khamsin gets his 8-A rating from fighting Blade Wolf.
Blade Wolf have speed amp?

at least Sub-Relativistic with Blade Mode (Should be comparable to Raiden in speed, as it functions the same way)

According to his profile, Blade Mode increases his speed.

However I don't know how Speed Equalization works with stuff like this. Chisaki's attack speed is higher than his own speed, what does speed equalization do in this case? Are his spikes the same speed as his own reaction time now, or something else?

Because Raiden completely shit stomped him no-diff, so did Sam. Blade Wolf and Khamsin scale to Raiden's last 8-A key.
Wrong key as stated above, and Blade Wolf's chainsaw is going through anything that follows the chemical laws of this universe, durability really isnt a problem here even it Chisaki had Low 7-B durability.

Dokctor literally said it can't cut through everything, it has a limit to what it can cut. It can damage everything and cut through with enough time, but it cannot slice through everything like butter in the first hit.

Khamsin scales to Blade Wolf, why does he scales to 8-A Raiden if it's not on his profile?

Edit: Why does Blade Wolf not scales to Raiden, they fought and Wolf could damaged and take hits from him. He wasn't one shotted, same with Sam as well. I don't remember one shotting Blade Wolf, he also took a hit from Armstrong without shattering into pieces.

Last edited:
Actually never mind the Blade Wolf scaling to Raiden thing, I'll focus on the 8-A scaling instead.

Don't want to derail anything with pointless banter.

and have you ever considered that Doktor may be wrong? every instance that can be considering not game mechanics that we have seen a HF Blade in it has gone through whatever its cutting through like butter with the only exception being This guy and other HF Blades, we have been told exactly how HF blades work. and every instance of an enemy blocking an attack from an HF weapon is usually with another HF Weapon

That's not an answer to what I said.

Doktor makes these things, I'm certain he's a valid opinion on how this stuff works. You need to provide a contradiction, just saying Game Mechanics doesn't invalidate what he's saying. Is there any moment where Doktor states Raiden's blade can't cut through something, but he does so anyway?

To be accurate, Doktor states he can damage anything. But he cannot slice through it like butter without wearing it down first. Does something in a cutscene contradict this statement?

Why does Khamsin scale to 8-A Raiden even though it's not on his profile?

That's not an answer to what I said. Doktor makes these things, I'm certain he's a valid opinion on how this stuff works. You need to provide a contradiction, just saying Game Mechanics doesn't invalidate what he's saying. Is there any moment where Doktor states Raiden's blade can't cut through something, but he does so anyway? To be accurate, Doktor states he can damage anything. But he cannot slice through it like butter without wearing it down first. Does something in a cutscene contradict this statement?

Why does Khamsin scale to 8-A Raiden even though it's not on his profile?
Oh, i thought you were saying that they wouldn't be damaging Chisaki at all.

Because we have absolutely nobody else to scale either Khamsin or Blade Wolf to unless you want to try to start scaling them to characters who utterly stomped Blade Wolf. Blade Wolf is a fodder, the only thing separating him from the other cyber-mutts is intelligence. and Khamsin never met Raiden ever.

I do admit what I said was rather confusing/

I don't think you can scale someone to another person they've never fought without proper reason. If Blade Wolf doesn't scale to Raiden then he should be Unknown, I don't see why he's 8-A unless there's actual scaling.

I don't think you can scale someone to another person they've never fought without proper reason. If Blade Wolf doesn't scale to Raiden then he should be Unknown, I don't see why he's 8-A unless there's actual scaling.
I think the reason for the scaling is Blade Wolf and Khamsin being above tech-wise to MGS4 Raiden and other Cyborgs of that era. with good tech Raiden went from 8-A(his previous cyborg body was the one which performed the feat) to High 7-C so the scaling is at least somewhat warrented

Well I don't know much about Metal Gear beyond anything that's Revengeance, so I'll drop that. But assuming he's still 8-A for now, Blade Wolf does win rather easily.

Even without the Blade Mode's amp I don't see Chisaki landing any spike attacks or touching Wolf before he'll decapitate him.

I'm not a Metal Gear guy, I can't answer that question.

But personally no I do not, they never fought each other and have no reason to scale. This just sounds like assumptions to me, which shouldn't be labeled on the profile as a fact. Besides the profile gives him his AP rating via "Able to fight against Raiden in his custom cyborg body, though he is much weaker than him and the Winds of Destruction, killed Khamsin"

If Wolf never fought or has no a statement that puts him at 8-A, he should be Unknown.

Don't understand what makes Blade Wolf a fodder anyway, Raiden or Sam didn't one shot him in a cutscene did they? What makes him so weak compared to someone like Mistral? Either way that's all I have to say about this.

because Mistral isn't a literal fodder enemy that Raiden fights as a normal ass enemy often. Like i said, the only thing separating Blade Wolf from other Cyber-mutts is intelligence. of course considering that Blade Wolf was nearly killed by a casual kick from Armstrong wheras Sam could tank a hit from a casual Armstrong. If you want to get other scaling just say that Blade Wolf and Khamsin downscale from RAYs

Blade Wolf turns Kai into sushi with both stealth and a uberly powerful dura negging blade
And Kai despite of being glass canon can end this in one shot via his deconstruction ability which he does in character.

Probably to counter stealth he can massively activate his ability on earth causing an "earthquakes" at some point.

And Kai despite of being glass canon can end this in one shot via his deconstruction ability which he does in character.

Probably to counter stealth he can massively activate his ability on earth causing an "earthquakes" at some point.
And this touches the mutt who fodderizes people who are masters in several martial arts why? Also doesnt stop Blade Wolf from putting a knife into him and one-shotting that way

And this touches the mutt who fodderizes people who are masters in several martial arts why? Also doesnt stop Blade Wolf from putting a knife into him and one-shotting that way
Just mentioned few winning conditions. Meaning it's not a stomp already so yeah, voting for blade wolf.

Back