• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Neferpitou vs Blade Wolf Rematch (4-1-0)

It includes you as well, you're not really contributing with these, and needlessly increasing the length of this thread, please just wait, or hop in to the conversation.
I have hopped in. the pic actually went along with me bringing up En even if it was a bit of a joke.

Sensing everything.

From Nen page: En - Psychometry (En creates a barrier which allows users to feel the shape and movement of anything in the radius).
  • En (円エン, En; "Circle") is an advanced application of Ten and Ren in which a user extends aura around a certain distance using Ren to extend their aura Ten to give shape to it, normally a sphere. The minimum requirements for En are to extend aura by two meters and hold it for one minute. Anything within En is instantly sensed by the user.

Going by this logic Pitou is a skilless moron, "hax fought x" does need some context, yes, whether it was a stat stomp or wasn't exactly skill, what have you.

Blade wolf is a melee fighter who fought another melee fighter with every advantage in the book sans speed. He was at the stat disadvantage and didn't get rekt'd instantly by someone who doesn't **** around and looks to end fights as fast as possible. Blade Wolf scales at the very least somewhat in skill to Raiden, to say otherwise is to disregard what skill actually is.

Going by this logic Pitou is a skilless moron, "hax fought x" does need some context, yes, whether it was a stat stomp or wasn't exactly skill, what have you.

Blade wolf is a melee fighter who fought another melee fighter with every advantage in the book sans speed. He was at the stat disadvantage and didn't get rekt'd instantly by someone who doesn't **** around and looks to end fights as fast as possible. Blade Wolf scales at the very least somewhat in skill to Raiden, to say otherwise is to disregard what skill actually is.
... What?
I conceded on the skill point already, I just said Pitou isn't a dumb brainless cat. I argued she'd be able to connect one hit in by using what's essentially an emulator slowdown.

Pitou is still a genius and fairly skilled, it's not a skill master vs a dumb cat, it's a skill master vs a skill... intermediate? I dunno, the skill gap won't matter much given Pitou relies a lot more on her sheer abilities.

En will neg any sort of stealth so we can rule that out. Any attacks from Pitou will tear the robot apart given the AP gap, she usually uses her claws for that. Her durability is also considerably higher than her AP given it took several hits from Adult Gon's Jajanken (a 5 Megaton attack) to bust her skull open, so it's likely that Wolf ain't doing any damage with melee.

Pitou won't hide away from the melee either. So we can assume this scenario will play out once BW realizes stealth won't work.
As soon as Pitou realizes BW is more skilled (and that she can't overwhelm it with power or speed), she'll opt for her perception manipulation. This should account for the skill gap, as she can attack where it will dodge (at this point, no boosts are in place, they are equalized), and, shocker, a two-legged fighter have better movements than a four-legged one in melee.
In the span of one blow, Pitou is likely to connect at least one hit which will heavily damage her opponent. And truthfully, given BW's lack of knowledge on Nen, and her abilities, it's likely not going to suspect that she'd be able to connect said blow.
From the fact there's no description on her profile for her skill I'm just gonna throw it out there that without mastering multiple Martial arts and having damn good precision feats and the like while also clearing entire rooms of soldiers who can clear entire rooms of soldiers with skill alone, rinse and repeat many times, she isn't even coming close to someone like Raiden.

You realize all of Blade Wolf's attacks he actually cares to use are dura neg right? She can't tank shit.

Multiple issues here, first of all, by the time she realizes Blade Wolf outskills her by a wide margin she's going to be severely injured if not outright incapped by not exactly being one whole. Perception manipulation is good but she still has to actually hit Blade Wolf which she won't due to aphor mentioned skill difference. The argument about legs works when one is a mostly normal animal and one is a two-legged humanoid, not an Extraordinary Genius robot dog which is agile as all ****, skilled as all ****, has a 2x speed amp it can spam which makes the skill gap even worse for Pitou landing a hit, "attack where it dodges" works when the opponent doesn't have every advantage in the book for that. Oh and also the little fact Blade Wolf can cross over 20 meters in one dash.

Aka, Pitou landing a hit is very unlikely because Blade Wolf has the mobility advantage by a country mile and has the skill to end the fight the antasecond it goes into Melee. Pitou either beats Blade wolf before he's in melee or she doesn't do it at all.
... What?
I conceded on the skill point already, I just said Pitou isn't a dumb brainless cat. I argued she'd be able to connect one hit in by using what's essentially an emulator slowdown.
I didn't see that mate. I'm covering it above.

From the fact there's no description on her profile for her skill I'm just gonna throw it out there that without mastering multiple Martial arts and having damn good precision feats and the like while also clearing entire rooms of soldiers who can clear entire rooms of soldiers with skill alone, rinse and repeat many times, she isn't even coming close to someone like Raiden.
A Hunter's junior butler is capable of such things at the age of 10, please. They were lead by a blackstar hunter, who outskills any non-hunter martial artist.
You realize all of Blade Wolf's attacks he actually cares to use are dura neg right? She can't tank shit.
Only the high frequency weapons are dura neg.
Perception manipulation is good but she still has to actually hit Blade Wolf which she won't due to aphor mentioned skill difference.
Naah, nah, nah, remember what I said?You can't pull that shit here. Explain; How? How does it effective use it's skill to avoid a hit from someone who sees you so slow, that you're basically not moving to them. You will not be using the "skill gap" as a get out of jail card.
The argument about legs works when one is a mostly normal animal and one is a two-legged humanoid, not an Extraordinary Genius robot dog which is agile as all ****
Pitou is monstrously agile, and outscales Killua in this regard.
skilled as all ****.
We're over this, repeating won't make it better, Pitou is skilled too.
has a 2x speed amp
Nah, we're arguing the start of the fight, the first iteration of hand to hand combat/melee. It has no reason to use it's amp yet, and you certainly doesn't seem to believe it would use it in it's first attempt to attack as you did not even include this possibility in your first message detailing the events.
"attack where it dodges" works when the opponent doesn't have every advantage in the book for that.
Again, elaborate. Pitou goes for the hit, adapting every centimeter BW changes directions to dodge. Their speeds are the same, so countering is impossible as most of BW's limbs would have to cover a greater distance. How? How does it's skill solves this exactly?
Oh and also the little fact Blade Wolf can cross over 20 meters in one dash.
That's adorable.

Pitou can do the same, but it's 2902.1 meters.
Aka, Pitou landing a hit is very unlikely because Blade Wolf has the mobility advantage by a country mile-
Absolute not. Why?
and has the skill to end the fight the antasecond it goes into Melee. Pitou either beats Blade wolf before he's in melee or she doesn't do it at all.
Again, again, [citation needed], how exactly would it end the battle? What does it use in character?

Shouldn't Pitou's intellect coupled with their accelerated development allow pitou to adapt skillwise?

Maybe

Also whats the point of skill if they're perceived as slow thus predictable movements?

Pitou's sensory really just makes it sure he will know its coming and won't get hit.
0263-003.png

Without en and even with them being beyond his range he still knew a threat was coming. so the fact Blade Wolfs dura neg is something far more threatening than anything Pitou's ever seen in terms of hax, it would be reasonable that he'd sense that alone and be prepared.

To support him not getting hit, Pitou's shown he's capable of dodging extremely well shown when encountering Netero and seeking him out even while he hid his aura.

A Hunter's junior butler is capable of such things at the age of 10, please. They were lead by a blackstar hunter, who outskills any non-hunter martial artist.

Only the high frequency weapons are dura neg.

Naah, nah, nah, remember what I said?You can't pull that shit here. Explain; How? How does it effective use it's skill to avoid a hit from someone who sees you so slow, that you're basically not moving to them. You will not be using the "skill gap" as a get out of jail card.

Pitou is monstrously agile, and outscales Killua in this regard.

We're over this, repeating won't make it better, Pitou is skilled too.

Nah, we're arguing the start of the fight, the first iteration of hand to hand combat/melee. It has no reason to use it's amp yet, and you certainly doesn't seem to believe it would use it in it's first attempt to attack as you did not even include this possibility in your first message detailing the events.

Again, elaborate. Pitou goes for the hit, adapting every centimeter BW changes directions to dodge. Their speeds are the same, so countering is impossible as most of BW's limbs would have to cover a greater distance. How? How does it's skill solves this exactly?

That's adorable.

Pitou can do the same, but it's 2902.1 meters.

Absolute not. Why?

Again, again, [citation needed], how exactly would it end the battle? What does it use in character?
so how did this butler do so? did they blow them up, did they hax them, did they range spam, did they just stat stomp, there's a **** ton of unknowns from that scan.

knives hot enough to harm individuals who can facetank plasma isn't dura neg? yeah no.

it isn't a physical speed amp, it is a reactions amp. it helps with dodging, not hitting something in melee without getting rid of all the power behind the blow.

looks like Killua vastly outsped them, agility is present there, but it's closer to Killua just completely stat stomping them.

considering what I'm seeing of the feats you put forward so far, I'm having doubts Pitou is super skilled comparatively to Metal Gear cause it seems like a bunch of stat stomps. and that's because Blade Wolf, unlike Raiden, doesn't instantly go for his speed amps.

yes, but Pitou hasn't used her amp either, if Blade Wolf is finding issues with landing hits he's going to be using Blade Mode. he doesn't **** around in combat either.

she still has to land these predictions, if it comes to melee, Blade wolf has literally everything he could ever want to take her out(Dura neg, far superior skill, speed amps), and she is going to be having a tough time dodging him without her perceptions amp, and even after that assuming she gets that far without being incapped, Blade Wolf can just use a 2x amp to ALL of his speed at any time he wants and make it even harder to land hits while she is being forced to dodge repeatedly.

when did she move again? I literally cannot see her in those images. for all I know she ****** popped off the place and ran.

Acrobatics in MG let you fight many individuals at once mid-air and the like without stat stomping them. which is important for obvious reasons.

because everything for skill you've put forward so far is either too unknown or is a straight up stat stomp. I shouldn't need to say why either of those things are bad to use in any kind of skill debate.

regardless I will not be debating in bibles have fun while Chariot is busy and eventually gets here.

so how did this butler do so? did they blow them up, did they hax them, did they range spam, did they just stat stomp, there's a **** ton of unknowns from that scan.
Bro, it's answering your question, she just got jumped and beat them simultaneously with a staff.
knives hot enough to harm individuals who can facetank plasma isn't dura neg? yeah no.
Shocking News: Heat is just ******* energy
it isn't a physical speed amp, it is a reactions amp. it helps with dodging, not hitting something in melee without getting rid of all the power behind the blow.
Irrelevant to Nen. The aura still carry the momentum even if you literally move your hand in slow motion (actual slow motion)

looks like Killua vastly outsped them, agility is present there, but it's closer to Killua just completely stat stomping them.
O U T S P E D?
Show me one moment where Killua is moving faster than any of these goons? Please just don't claim stuff you don't know.
considering what I'm seeing of the feats you put forward so far, I'm having doubts Pitou is super skilled comparatively to Metal Gear---
Why are you trying to make a competition? I'm stating Pitou's skill level and how it aids in battle, address the argument for darn's sake.
yes, but Pitou hasn't used her amp either, if Blade Wolf is finding issues with landing hits he's going to be using Blade Mode. he doesn't **** around in combat either.
Cool, Pitou can either counter (which would result in BW getting ******) or tank it unless it uses something it actually threatens her thanks to her insane instincts.
she still has to land these predictions, if it comes to melee, Blade wolf has literally everything he could ever want to take her out(Dura neg, far superior skill, speed amps)
Why wouldn't she land? You're avoiding the problem entirely, all she needs to do is change trajectory as soon as she notices him moving a milimeter.
when did she move again? I literally cannot see her in those images. for all I know she ****** popped off the place and ran.
She leaped from the fortress and appeared 3km away from there in an instant.
Acrobatics in MG let you fight many individuals at once mid-air and the like without stat stomping them. which is important for obvious reasons.
Again, Killua has shown this.
because everything for skill you've put forward so far is either too unknown or is a straight up stat stomp. I shouldn't need to say why either of those things are bad to use in any kind of skill debate.

regardless I will not be debating in bibles have fun while Chariot is busy and eventually gets here.
OHHH OH NOOO, THE BIG BAD WILL GET HERE WITH ESSAYS! I'M SO SCARED!!!
Nah. If you're not giving any proper reasoning, I see no reason to vote for Blade Wolf

I genuinely believe it's more likely for Pitou to

Bro, it's answering your question, she just got jumped and beat them simultaneously with a staff.

Shocking News: Heat is just ******* energy

Irrelevant to Nen. The aura still carry the momentum even if you literally move your hand in slow motion (actual slow motion)

O U T S P E D?
Show me one moment where Killua is moving faster than any of these goons? Please just don't claim stuff you don't know.
this will probably be my last post here until the debate's basically over and I can drop a vote.

okay so did she just stat stomp them? that's a valid question seeing as no matter how skilled you are you still aren't doing shit to a tank

even more shocking news: heat is also limited dura neg, especially at batshit insane levels like Plasma. why do you think Lightsabers are so effective?

that's actually interesting, at least the creators of Hunter X Hunter thought of that.

literally the entire beginning fight. at the beginning with the thugs, Killua basically runs circles around them, the big bear dude literally couldn't properly react to Killua's attacks, he casually snapped the neck of the monkey dude before he could even react, he also outsped the getaway thing before he got exploded, there is plenty of outspeeding going on here and even AP stomps considering Killua one-shot the first ant dude that attacked him and nearly everyone else he hit.

this will probably be my last post here until the debate's basically over and I can drop a vote.

okay so did she just stat stomp them? that's a valid question seeing as no matter how skilled you are you still aren't doing shit to a tank
No, it's just a trained child.
even more shocking news: heat is also limited dura neg, especially at batshit insane levels like Plasma. why do you think Lightsabers are so effective?
It isn't Durability Negation unless shown to be durability negation or bypassing the skin or someshit. (Like Luffy's red hawk) Pitou can just take that by guarding with Nen (which acts as an armor anyway)
literally the entire beginning fight. at the beginning with the thugs, Killua basically runs circles around them-
That's false, what are you watching?
the big bear dude literally couldn't properly react to Killua's attacks-
He literally did. Killua just hit him suddenly.
Casually snapped the neck of the monkey dude before he could even react,
Stop saying that like he blitzed the dude, they were in mid air, none of them has the aerial control Killua has
he also outsped the getaway thing before he got exploded
"He outsped the thing's travel speed, clearly blitz!!!"
siiiigh.
is plenty of outspeeding going on here and even AP stomps considering Killua one-shot the first ant dude that attacked him and nearly everyone else he hit.
"AP stomps"? He shoved a staff into the dude's head with piercing damage, AP stomp is punching him and making him explode like Saitama.

All right, scratch that, this is the last one.

Then it's kinda skillful, although I'd keep in mind that Staffs have a lot of range and can do sweeping attacks well, and can jab individuals to keep them away

Just because they couldn't exactly dodge doesn't mean they can't, you know, move their arms, which the monkey dude could've, the Bear dude had his weapon broken and he only had the chance to react after the fact, and keep in mind, the monkey dude is the most agregious here, he was looking basically right where Killua was coming down and still couldn't react.

And you say that it was piercing damage without turning around and watching Killua just turning the monkey dude's head a full 180 degrees, breaking a neck, especially like that, is both AP(as it has to overpower the muscles and the spinal cord with enough AP to tear them) and LS(doesn't even need an explanation), so yes, assuming those thugs were even kind of relative to eachother Killua had MORE than enough AP to one-shot them without the use of piercing damage.

All right, scratch that, this is the last one.

Then it's kinda skillful, although I'd keep in mind that Staffs have a lot of range and can do sweeping attacks well, and can jab individuals to keep them away
Piss off, you're trying so hard to undermine the feat you ******* asked for. Then you keep moving the goal posts

"Oh, then she stat stomp!"
"Oh, then range undermines the feat"

I'm done talking to you.

Just because they couldn't exactly dodge doesn't mean they can't, you know, move their arms, which the monkey dude could've, the Bear dude had his weapon broken and he only had the chance to react after the fact, and keep in mind, the monkey dude is the most agregious here, he was looking basically right where Killua was coming down and still couldn't react.
Huh? If you're not trained in martial arts, even if you have speed to react to an incoming attack, you won't move if you're not prepared for it.
Killua was facing the other way before suddenly going full round kick out of nowhere. It was sudden, he didn't blitz no one.
And you say that it was piercing damage without turning around and watching Killua just turning the monkey dude's head a full 180 degrees, breaking a neck, especially like that, is both AP(as it has to overpower the muscles and the spinal cord with enough AP to tear them) and LS(doesn't even need an explanation), so yes, assuming those thugs were even kind of relative to eachother Killua had MORE than enough AP to one-shot them without the use of piercing damage.
Breaking necks is just LS.

Is this killua point about skill still cause it seems like it's getting off topic for the most part. Ya should get back to exactly how Blade wolf's skill and dura neg can get him the win if he can't actually land a hit on Pitou without Pitou sensing the **** out of him from miles away.

Is this killua point about skill still cause it seems like it's getting off topic for the most part. Ya should get back to exactly how Blade wolf's skill and dura neg can get him the win if he can't actually land a hit on Pitou without Pitou sensing the **** out of him from miles away.
It's about Killua skill and acrobatics
and how Pitou scales above him in that regard. It will help us argue how Pitou moves.

By the way, this is how it moves during the fight and the cutscenes. It moves by leaping around and jumping like a dog, it barely tries to dodge incoming attacks, it rarely engages in melee, and asks for help in any chance it has. What a scam.

It whip it's tail and chainsaw very predictably, and it tries to kick it's opponent with it's back paws by backflipping. If it tries to do that with Pitou, it gets demolished by a counter attack.

It mostly dodges by jumping and leaping like a dog, again. In pre-rendered cutscenes so you can't pull the "game limitation" bullshit. It's mid.

Piss off, you're trying so hard to undermine the feat you ******* asked for. Then you keep moving the goal posts

"Oh, then she stat stomp!"
"Oh, then range undermines the feat"

I'm done talking to you.

Huh? If you're not trained in martial arts, even if you have speed to react to an incoming attack, you won't move if you're not prepared for it.
Killua was facing the other way before suddenly going full round kick out of nowhere. It was sudden, he didn't blitz no one.

Breaking necks is just LS.
It's how you generally deal with groups IRL, you pray to the heavens you have the range advantage, and, if you do, you abuse to apsolute living hell out of it, you make sure nobody is getting behind you while you make wide sweeping motions generally, this is IRL stuff, this is weapon tactics, the kinda thing I will apsolutely thrash you in, and even then, Staffs are excellent for dealing with enemies all around oneself. if you have an issue with that then you've played one too many Dynasty Warriors games

I... what? even me, someone who has no real combat experience overall(Even though I've researched it and know a thing or two) would at least move my arms to attempt to block an attack, chances of that succeeding are low don't get me wrong, but I'd make the attempt, this is Hellsing Alucard vs Monster of God Alexander Anderson again, Alucard couldn't properly react to Anderson's attacks

it needs AP to rip the muscles and stretch the skin and break the spinal cord, I know a disturbing amount about this kinda thing

and whoah there with the votes, debate's not over and Blade Wolf's main supporter isn't even here lmfao

if new arguments show up, then I can simply change my vote. But for now, the wincons for Pitou are far better

Btw, I have played MGR several times, so I have a good idea of what the characters are capable of

True nuff, guess its just me not liking to vote until the debate is over or going in circles TBH

It's how you generally deal with groups IRL, you pray to the heavens you have the range advantage, and, if you do, you abuse to apsolute living hell out of it, you make sure nobody is getting behind you while you make wide sweeping motions generally, this is IRL stuff, this is weapon tactics, the kinda thing I will apsolutely thrash you in, and even then, Staffs are excellent for dealing with enemies all around oneself. if you have an issue with that then you've played one too many Dynasty Warriors games

It's one hundred adult men vs one child.
Range won't do shit.
I... what? even me, someone who has no real combat experience overall(Even though I've researched it and know a thing or two) would at least move my arms to attempt to block an attack, chances of that succeeding are low don't get me wrong, but I'd make the attempt, this is Hellsing Alucard vs Monster of God Alexander Anderson again, Alucard couldn't properly react to Anderson's attacks.
You wouldn't be able to if you're not trained. A professional's kicking speed, faster than you or not, isn't enough to blitz your reactions, still, if they applied an unexpected martial move, you'd be cold on the ground before you physically moved to block, because you're not expecting it, and because you're not trained to defend yourself.
it needs AP to rip the muscles and stretch the skin and break the spinal cord, I know a disturbing amount about this kinda thing
Ripping and breaking through a pull is just LS.

and whoah there with the votes, debate's not over and Blade Wolf's main supporter isn't even here lmfao
Didn't count them.

But it didn't seem to be a problem in the last match. Cisco ain't no HxH supporter (knowledgeable, that is), but they put in the votes either way

Didn't count them.

But it didn't seem to be a problem in the last match. Cisco ain't no HxH supporter (knowledgeable, that is), but they put in the votes either way
I would've opposed it had I been paying attention TBH
It's one hundred adult men vs one child.
Range won't do shit.

You wouldn't be able to if you're not trained. A professional's kicking speed, faster than you or not, isn't enough to blitz your reactions, still, if they applied an unexpected martial move, you'd be cold on the ground before you physically moved to block, because you're not expecting it, and because you're not trained to defend yourself.

Ripping and breaking through a pull is just LS.
they have better arm length yes, but a staff has better overall range, this is why it's an effective weapon.

even if you're not expecting it you could at least move your limbs, the thing about a Martial Artist making an attack is they usually use the opponent's inexperience against them, if you're looking them in the eye a kick from close range is not going to be seen before it's way too late, this extends to a punch to the gut and all of that, if you were looking at their center mass then you could at least attempt to react to it, you probably won't be able to do shit about it anyway, but the attempt could be made... this is all at close range. Killua wasn't point blanking him like he did the rest, he came from a solid 4 or more meters away, more than enough time to be able to throw one's arms in front of oneself if they could properly react, being surprised isn't cause for not following base instincts to protect oneself. Sorry if this came off as me rambling

not really, you still need the AP to overpower their muscles' durability, if you lack that you can only restrain them, not harm them.

they have better arm length yes, but a staff has better overall range, this is why it's an effective weapon.
Range isn't effective against such a large number of opponents, she stopped them from invading. While one gets hit, dozens could hold her arm or staff to take it away. She'd be overwhelmed, thus, range doesn't undermine the massive skill needed to coordinate a counter attack.
even if you're not expecting it you could at least move your limbs, the thing about a Martial Artist making an attack is they usually use the opponent's inexperience against them, if you're looking them in the eye a kick from close range is not going to be seen before it's way too late, this extends to a punch to the gut and all of that, if you were looking at their center mass then you could at least attempt to react to it, you probably won't be able to do shit about it anyway, but the attempt could be made... this is all at close range. Killua wasn't point blanking him like he did the rest, he came from a solid 4 or more meters away, more than enough time to be able to throw one's arms in front of oneself if they could properly react, being surprised isn't cause for not following base instincts to protect oneself. Sorry if this came off as me rambling.
Damn bro, calm down.
Bro does react.
not really, you still need the AP to overpower their muscles' durability, if you lack that you can only restrain them, not harm them.
Said AP doesn't need to be a stomping range above your opponents durability, you're exerting torsion. A human can break another human's neck.

Range isn't effective against such a large number of opponents, she stopped them from invading. While one gets hit, dozens could hold her arm or staff to take it away. She'd be overwhelmed, thus, range doesn't undermine the massive skill needed to coordinate a counter attack.

Damn bro, calm down.
Bro does react.

Said AP doesn't need to be a stomping range above your opponents durability, you're exerting torsion. A human can break another human's neck.
AKA why you keep them in front of you, you know, so you don't get surrounded? That's literally the first thing to know about fighting multiple opponents, make sure you have more room to move, make sure they are out of their effective range, and you make sure you are always moving. Grabbing a staff is easy on paper but hard in practice, that's why it was ever a viable weapon, your average Joe using a staff, well, yeah, it's gonna get grabbed, but using one with training? Gooooood luck!

"Bro does react."
"With what evidence to counter mine?"
"Bro trust me."

Not at all easily, and certainly not 180 degrees. You act like human anatomy is that easy to **** up, you need LS for two things: to overpower the muscles and such in the neck and to actually keep your grip on the head, human heads can't even turn a full 90°, so you'd have to be able to overpower the forces at play to move the neck beyond that, which includes the muscles... you know, one of the main things behind most relevant stats physically?(AP, Durability, LS), and AP is required cause you gotta be able to tear or strain the muscles... guess what Killua did? He turned that neck 180, stretching the skin, utterly tore and ripped apart all of the muscles, destroyed the spinal cord, and a bunch of other shit, if that's not AP-stomping, I don't know what is.

AKA why you keep them in front of you, you know, so you don't get surrounded? That's literally the first thing to know about fighting multiple opponents, make sure you have more room to move, make sure they are out of their effective range, and you make sure you are always moving. Grabbing a staff is easy on paper but hard in practice, that's why it was ever a viable weapon, your average Joe using a staff, well, yeah, it's gonna get grabbed, but using one with training? Gooooood luck!

"Bro does react."
"With what evidence to counter mine?"
"Bro trust me."

Not at all easily, and certainly not 180 degrees. You act like human anatomy is that easy to **** up, you need LS for two things: to overpower the muscles and such in the neck and to actually keep your grip on the head, human heads can't even turn a full 90°, so you'd have to be able to overpower the forces at play to move the neck beyond that, which includes the muscles... you know, one of the main things behind most relevant stats physically?(AP, Durability, LS), and AP is required cause you gotta be able to tear or strain the muscles... guess what Killua did? He turned that neck 180, stretching the skin, utterly tore and ripped apart all of the muscles, destroyed the spinal cord, and a bunch of other shit, if that's not AP-stomping, I don't know what is.
Compressive strength is only LS. AP is done through an attack, or striking. Pulling someone's neck would only be considered LS.

Ripping a muscle in any way however, requires AP, soooooooo
AP is striking or dishing out energy in one attack, I believe you are confused with how we name the different strength one can have. Breaking stuff through push and pulling requires compressive strength, which is indexed as LS. That doesn't mean a punch from Killua will have less or more aura and/or power than the Chimera's. It is in no way a correct way to compare AP and Durability.

Let's not go over semantics.

Back