• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roblox Discussion

Here's a WIP profile that has a good amount of hax on here already. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:ZinnaiYama/Sandbox_4
"Immortality (Type 4 & 1. Upon dying the player's soul goes to the depths where they must take a trial to be resurrected back to the overworld. The player can age forever without any downsides, with all effects coming with age being purely cosmetic.)"

It should be

"Immortality (Type 1 & 4. Upon dying the player's soul goes to the depths where they must take a trial to be resurrected back to the overworld. The player can age forever without any downsides, with all effects coming with age being purely cosmetic.)"

"Immortality (Type 4 & 1. Upon dying the player's soul goes to the depths where they must take a trial to be resurrected back to the overworld. The player can age forever without any downsides, with all effects coming with age being purely cosmetic.)"

It should be

"Immortality (Type 1 & 4. Upon dying the player's soul goes to the depths where they must take a trial to be resurrected back to the overworld. The player can age forever without any downsides, with all effects coming with age being purely cosmetic.)"
Changed.

Well in my case i believe Roblox itself is the strongest verse.
You have the whole catalog that grants you like half of this wiki's hax's as well as Studio! Which is confirmed to be something in the lore going by these items.
In Studio you have a bunch of stuff to do, not only you scale from all of the Catalog and you're immune to it due to being qualitatively superior, but you also get an extra bunch of hax from all the scripting you're stated to do in the guides. A few examples are:
  1. Plot Manipulation
  2. Probability Manipulation
  3. Void Manipulation
  4. Math Manipulation
  5. Causality Manipulation

Well in my case i believe Roblox itself is the strongest verse.
You have the whole catalog that grants you like half of this wiki's hax's as well as Studio! Which is confirmed to be something in the lore going by these items.
1. It's an avatar representing someone who uses studio.
2. That egg is one of many hats that was rewarded to players who did specific tasks in studio during the 2013 egg hunt. That doesn't really have any lore as far as I'm concerned The 2013 egg hunt had some other meta stuff like clicking a button on a site to unlock one of the eggs.
3. Same as above. It's just a hat you're given for doing stuff in studio.

All of them acknowledge studio as a feature, just not as part of any specific lore.
I would love to talk about why catalog items don't really work as their own little game if I wasn't so lazy.

For gears: short and sweet is that gears were pumped out every week with varying ideas. Food gears didn't sell well, so they'd change it up to stuff like "clan week" (Redcliff, Knights of the Splintered skies, Overseer), admin week (and admin week 2), and even friggin' quantum physics week. These gears are given descriptions; some hint at really powerful feats, like Positronic Platform Producer (creates platforms with mass-energy conversion, which would take a lot of energy but ultimately isn't useable for AP.

Gears have also had multiple developers over the years. Bat Knight's Bat Sword was just a regular-ass sword, TakeoHonorable updated it to have badass bat abilities (AKA it was made cooler) in 2018-2019. He, in effect, retconned Bat Knight's Bat Sword's ingame abilities to now include lifesteal, the ability to generate bats, and turn the user into an invincible bat temporarily.
Lots of gears mention the word "Robloxia". Different blog writers have implied Robloxia to be many things: the name of the site, a city, a landmass from which its inhabitants fought an alien invader, a world large enough to have wizards inhabit the northern part of it. These blogs (and games) were made by different site admins.

The only stuff I think even has a connection to the games is the clan week stuff. The lore document for Knights of the Splintered Skies even suggests that you read through various gear descriptions and blogs to understand the setting better. This is an example of a creator including catalog stuff as part of their canon, meaning you can use if you're ever making profiles for stuff like Knights of the Splintered Skies or whatever (I don't know how the clan stuff works lol, I never did clan stuff).

Roblox's admins might've had something planned for an 'overarching lore' at some point, but most of these were back in the site's early days of 2009-2013. Telamon, back in 2009, stated that wood being added as a material was due to "Robloxian scientists" finding out there exists materials other than plastic in the world that Roblox takes place in. No game that I actively play on the site acknowledges this, and it would be a little bit too specific for someone on the site to reference a blog like this unless they're making an oldblox-styled game.

They're guides on how to use studio. As a game creation tool, you can do basically anything (if the tool you're using permits it, roblox still doesn't allow custom shaders sadly). It should be tier 0, but it doesn't have a profile here because of the fact that it's a tool. If someone made a game and said Roblox Studio was like an all-powerful being, studio (in that specific game) would be that powerful in that game.

Barring "official roblox" stuff, has anyone played Mutation yet? That shit's ******* peak. There was a thread about it on here a year ago and I was thinking of making profiles for the game now that I've played it through & through.
Same. I even have an idea for a feat for AP scaling. The big rock throwing zombie can knock cars around and into humans.

There may be a better feat but it’s been a bit since I’ve played and there isn’t a whole lot of visual terrain or structure damage taking place in game on any of the maps.

1. It's an avatar representing someone who uses studio.
2. That egg is one of many hats that was rewarded to players who did specific tasks in studio during the 2013 egg hunt. That doesn't really have any lore as far as I'm concerned The 2013 egg hunt had some other meta stuff like clicking a button on a site to unlock one of the eggs.
3. Same as above. It's just a hat you're given for doing stuff in studio.

All of them acknowledge studio as a feature, just not as part of any specific lore.
The other item seems to actually acknowledge Studio, though.

However we can leave the Studio aside for a moment.
You seem like a pretty knowledgeable person on Roblox, and i was thinking VSBW should have a Roblox profile that englobes EVERYTHING that is official (Ergo that came out from Roblox, such as Gears, Accesories and Lore. How powerful and what hax's would this version have?

You seem like a pretty knowledgeable person on Roblox, and i was thinking VSBW should have a Roblox profile that englobes EVERYTHING that is official (Ergo that came out from Roblox, such as Gears, Accesories and Lore. How powerful and what hax's would this version have?
No...

Once again, don't think we can do a composite Roblox "Player/Avatar" page. There is no official Roblox lorebook or guide or anything we can pull from to gauge any form of hax or power level. Catalog items don't count since they don't really exist in a real capacity and only exist to be used in games.

Not to mention you want to use studio and what it says but Studio also just... isn't part of any lore. We can't use the literal framework used to build these roblox games and their guides as some form of proof that these are feats being committed that's just not how it works.

I actually did index gears at one point. This goes back to the olden days of when I was on VSbattles (back in 2017).
The old Robloxian profile (which scaled off of all of the gears) was basically "Roblox character scaled to only gears". After I made a thread talking about how Roblox games should be allowed on the site, the old Player (Catalog heaven) profile was made afterwards, which was the same thing with a few minor additions, as Catalog Heaven is just catalog gear + a few extra game mechanics and VIP-exclusive items. Catalog Heaven player's profile was deleted because it was a loreless sandbox where you test the catalog and fight with other players.

Player (Catalog Gear Place) is the closest thing to profile with gears we're gonna get if I ever publish that, and even then, it isn't 1:1 with actual gears and is more or less its own game.

As for accessories like hats I gots no clue cuz' I never indexed those. There's wayy more hats than there are gears.

Once again, don't think we can do a composite Roblox "Player/Avatar" page. There is no official Roblox lorebook or guide or anything we can pull from to gauge any form of hax or power level. Catalog items don't count since they don't really exist in a real capacity and only exist to be used in games.

Not to mention you want to use studio and what it says but Studio also just... isn't part of any lore. We can't use the literal framework used to build these roblox games and their guides as some form of proof that these are feats being committed that's just not how it works.
Very oftenly if a game has lore and in that game there are weapons that are not directly mentioned in the lore we still use them regardless like in many cases that have to do with videogames.
Also yes, Roblox does have lore in the accesories's descriptions, some notable lore example are the clans, f.e: Korblox or Redcliff.

I don't know what he does, the statement carry less weight than the feat. Anyone saw a video about it?

very early roblox had some type of official lore, they threw that out the window, though

very early roblox had some type of official lore, they threw that out the window, though
If that exists than yeah that's fine but my issue is using things that aren't really "official" lore or are in an "official narrative" to scale them.

This is probably tier 11 instead of 2 since it only shatters 1 dimension but here. https://www.roblox.com/catalog/71037101/Dagger-of-Shattered-Dimensions
It's referencing its ingame ability to literally stop time - hence, shattering the dimension of time. Gears have ingame functionalities that have been changed over time.
The code for its time stop ability say it references a specific anime hahahaha. I wonder what it's referencing.

image.png

roblox on vsbw? thats news to me for some reason
Profiles for individual games have been here since ~2018 or so after I made this thread.

There used to be a "ROBLOXian" profile that was removed following the creation of that thread since it just scaled off of gears and only had profiles for gears. Player (Catalog Heaven) took that spot for a while, but that was removed. Now we just have profiles based off of games like Elemental Battlegrounds, DOORS, Monster Islands, Fantastic Frontier, etc. They're basically treated like their own verses since they basically work like their own verses (DOORS has its own setting and power scale, Monster Islands has its own lore and power scale, Fantastic Frontier is basically its own thing altogether).

It's referencing its ingame ability to literally stop time - hence, shattering the dimension of time. Gears have ingame functionalities that have been changed over time.
The code for its time stop ability say it references a specific anime hahahaha. I wonder what it's referencing.

image.png

Profiles for individual games have been here since ~2018 or so after I made this thread.

There used to be a "ROBLOXian" profile that was removed following the creation of that thread since it just scaled off of gears and only had profiles for gears. Player (Catalog Heaven) took that spot for a while, but that was removed. Now we just have profiles based off of games like Elemental Battlegrounds, DOORS, Monster Islands, Fantastic Frontier, etc. They're basically treated like their own verses since they basically work like their own verses (DOORS has its own setting and power scale, Monster Islands has its own lore and power scale, Fantastic Frontier is basically its own thing altogether).
So ya, it is time stop and the statement does not scale to any AP.

The misunderstanding has been cleared up

There seems to be quite a lot of lore in Accesories, such as embodiments of concepts that i sent above, metaphysical manifestations, Madness Manip by just looking at him and resistance to it, Immunity to Fear hax, Immunity to Destiny hax, Precognition, Supernatural Luck, Cosmic Consciousness and things i probably haven't seen yet :v
i dont think you can make well defined lore with that its just like a random statement drop expected to create good shit, some mod kinda find deepwoken lore weird because its nature i cant imagine these official roblox stuff can be here

i dont think you can make well defined lore with that its just like a random statement drop expected to create good shit, some mod kinda find deepwoken lore weird because its nature i cant imagine these official roblox stuff can be here
I don't really get your point.
It IS lore, it IS canon and it IS there. The description of the gear is just to remark how it works, maybe adding some lore into somethings like accesories such as the Korblox war or stuff like that.

There seems to be quite a lot of lore in Accesories, such as embodiments of concepts that i sent above, metaphysical manifestations, Madness Manip by just loAoking at him and resistance to it, Immunity to Fear hax, Immunity to Destiny hax, Precognition, Supernatural Luck, Cosmic Consciousness and things i probably haven't seen yet :v
1. Another one of those "legends say that xyz" descriptions where it feels like it could be read from the perspective of someone telling you about this "crazy viking" guy.
2. Feel like the description is giving the reader a pep-talk
3. If it's literal, it says it's 'poisoning your fate', likely meaning it does something bad. Otherwise it's too vague
4. Pretty straightforward, magic sword that whispers the future to its wearer.
5. Could be flowery descriptions. Ingame function doesn't line up since it's just a basic-ass dagger. Same issue as #1
6. Ingame function literally just summons a small tornado and tidal wave. Nothing says that you're manipulating luck to cause disasters to occur. It's a small degree of weather manipulation
7. Seems straightforward too.

Keep in mind that these are all descriptions. 5 and 6 are gears that have ingame functions, and they're not what you think they are. Elven dagger is a dagger that's weaker than the linked sword of all things, and that double disaster staff just summons a small tsunami and tornado.

Back