• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roblox Discussion

Can't we just make THE Robloxian profile?
I get different games have different scalings but why not just make a profile about the Robloxian and gather all the Oficial information Roblox has put out (Such as official Gears, Clothing, Games, Guides and even Studio)
I myself have already found quite a lot of feats, incluiding 1-B Statements, Embodiments of Concepts, Dualities and Narrative Manipulation
are these statement even serious? i dont think they even got connection at all

are these statement even serious? i dont think they even got connection at all
Define "connection", and yes these statements can be taken in-account as Roblox lore.
But this only applies to the official stuff that Roblox released unless you want to do a Composite version of the player (PAIN)

Define "connection", and yes these statements can be taken in-account as Roblox lore.
But this only applies to the official stuff that Roblox released unless you want to do a Composite version of the player (PAIN)
like these statement is in the same area making up one big lore

like these statement is in the same area making up one big lore
Well yeah, there's like more than 1000 items and gears in the Roblox avatar store that are made by Roblox, each one with their own description and lore.
Then you have the guides about Studio, what you can do and all the lore sums up to be really ******* big, giving the Official Robloxian an incredible high tier.

Well yeah, there's like more than 1000 items and gears in the Roblox avatar store that are made by Roblox, each one with their own description and lore.
Then you have the guides about Studio, what you can do and all the lore sums up to be really ******* big, giving the Official Robloxian an incredible high tier.
well if roblox got some real Lore with events and world settings i cant see why not but if the lore just random statement drop like that i dont think its allowed

Though, is it allowed for such a profile to exist given it's nature? I support the idea but i dunno much about this wiki's standards and how this case concerns it.
Besides, should we include Studio as well in the Robloxian profile?

no idea tbh
Well i don't think it's forbidden to create a profile like this, but i might be wrong.
In Studio's case i think it's safe to use, it's mentioned in several guides and on Roblox's page. It's also mentioned that YOU, The Player, create whatever the hell you want, so it's safe to use it under that logic too.
Outside of that i've managed to find a lot of OP stuff regarding Official Roblox (LMFAO imagine if someone made a Composite version, that would be nuts)

Well i don't think it's forbidden to create a profile like this, but i might be wrong.
In Studio's case i think it's safe to use, it's mentioned in several guides and on Roblox's page. It's also mentioned that YOU, The Player, create whatever the hell you want, so it's safe to use it under that logic too.
Outside of that i've managed to find a lot of OP stuff regarding Official Roblox (LMFAO imagine if someone made a Composite version, that would be nuts)
its not, aint you talking about Robloxian in roblox lore sense? it would be different case than the player

The issue with making a default Robloxian profile different from the per game ones we make is that there is a SEVERE lack of actually lore and feats besides vague statements from the roblox devs who are not trying to make some sort of story for the default robloxian.

The issue with making a default Robloxian profile different from the per game ones we make is that there is a SEVERE lack of actually lore and feats besides vague statements from the roblox devs who are not trying to make some sort of story for the default robloxian.
The feats are within the gears and it's abilities, like Crescendo the Soul Stealer for example and there have been instances where people have made calcs on Roblox Gears.
Besides Roblox Items do have lore in their description, such as spirits being metaphysical or the Overlord embodying Destruction and Chaos.

The feats are within the gears and it's abilities, like Crescendo the Soul Stealer for example and there have been instances where people have made calcs on Roblox Gears.
Besides Roblox Items do have lore in their description, such as spirits being metaphysical or the Overlord embodying Destruction and Chaos.
I think it’s been discussed somewhere that mere statements like that could be exaggerations or hyperbole unless there are actual related feat showings to back it up. Or unless the character making the statements is regarded as quite knowledgeable, but who is that exactly?

Example: “rub chocolate on your skin and you’ll live forever.” -Patrick Star

I think it’s been discussed somewhere that mere statements like that could be exaggerations or hyperbole unless there are actual related feat showings to back it up. Or unless the character making the statements is regarded as quite knowledgeable, but who is that exactly?

Example: “rub chocolate on your skin and you’ll live forever.” -Patrick Star
Well the statements are being said by some kind of Narrator? Kind of like how Tips screen work ig.
And these statements seem pretty solid and straightforward to be taken as exaggerations.

Last edited:
Probably Blox Fruits to my knowledge? I don't think I've seen a Roblox Verse break past 4

What the strongest roblox verse currently
I REALLY don't know, though a better question would be asking for OP Feats on some verses or what are some OP verses people know of.
Weirdly enough i have a proposed verse, it's an old game called "Elements of Robloxia" and as the name implies it has, well, elements! Except these elements predate reality and maintain it, being Human-related stuff such as companionship or might which sounds pretty Concept 1 stuff to me lol. There's also a Light-Darkness Duality thing going down too but i dunno much about that.

Last edited:
i mean in this wiki
Oh. Well…most of them are somewhere in the 9’s, but Draco Rock apparently scored a city block feat. Unless we want to count Robot 64’s The Sun, but I think that should be worked on more thoroughly. Plus, there’s only maybe one other thing that can scale to the sun

Bleh. Who else would scale to that?
The main characters, rip_indra is a raid boss who you have to fight to unlock stuff and it's even mentioned when you summon him "A god has entered this realm" or something along those lines.

What would be an OP Verse in Roblox that you know of? Or what's the most OP stuff you've seen?
(TOTALLY not because i'm doing a Composite...)

Back