• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roblox DOORS Discussion Thread: The Hotel

As for what image to use for The Player, we do have some options
  • Player Crouching icon
  • Buddy System badge image
  • Interconnected badge image
  • In Plain Sight badge image
Png
Png
Png
Tried using the player crouch icon, failed before. Think I got it correct tho now

yes, but isn't that just plain light manipulation? i can see Guiding Light having Creation from making the rift though
(I can't believe of all the things that get me back into Doors is powerscaling it, i used to dislike DOORS for greenhouse sections and Door 100 being so hard)
Skill issue.

Also the Player should have at least 9-C durability due to surviving being burnt by chandelier fires and seemingly surviving a large elevator crash
The Player should only have 9-C durability from using the Bottle of Starlight to be honest... It's what allows them to survive Rush and Ambush's attacks
As for the elevator crash, it looks like they were suspended in the air for 2 or 3 seconds before it crashed, so i think we can give them likely higher

Assuming 9-C for Rush and Ambush is a 7X over the Player's 10-A durability (7X ap advantage usually means one-shot in here), that would mean Seek and Figure have an 7X ap advantage over them since they can one-shot the Player regardless if they used the Bottle of Starlight. That or maybe Figure and Seek's true form need to be upgraded to Wall level (Im pretty sure we have some evidence for that don't we??)

Assuming 9-C for Rush and Ambush is a 7X over the Player's 10-A durability (7X ap advantage usually means one-shot in here), that would mean Seek and Figure have an 7X ap advantage over them since they can one-shot the Player regardless if they used the Bottle of Starlight. That or maybe Figure and Seek's true form need to be upgraded to Wall level (Im pretty sure we have some evidence for that don't we??)
That's not how it works. The oneshot multiplier which is 8x now by the way only applies in Vs Threads, not on profiles.

Guiding Light and Curious Light should have Incorporeality and Multilocation Type 1
I think Curious Light would have Interdimensional range from being present in the Backdoors and Rooms, the same wouldn't apply for Guiding Light.
As far as i'm aware, Guiding Light's range could be Hundreds of Kilometers at the moment

Last edited:
Guiding Light and Curious Light should have Incorporeality and Multilocation Type 1
I think Curious Light would have Interdimensional range from being present in the Backdoors and Rooms, the same wouldn't apply for Guiding Light
Pretty much.
Curious Light isn't as proactive when it comes to helping the Player but its influence has a greater reach compared to Guiding Light. This also extends to items. Whereas Crucifixes and Candles don't work in the Rooms, Vials and Bottles of Starlight work in the Backdoor, Hotel, and the Rooms.

Just completed A-1000 for the first time ever... BOY WHAT A HEADACHE
(And then i died to Rush in the Greenhouse because i couldn't find a locker in time. RIP Tablet)

Last edited:
Do we consider the Player being able to jump high enough to climb a chandelier in the lobby an outlier or can it be applied?
Like the Player can jump in the lobby, but can't in any actual gameplay sessions

Back