• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Creating a forklift (and other possible Mutation feats)

So I’ve been rummaging through all the stuff going on in the roblox game called Mutation looking for a feat that I could hopefully scale the verse off of (that also doesn’t involve grenades or rocket launchers cause I don’t want to involve those in any verse feats unless I absolutely have to), and I noticed that the “Workman zombie” can apparently create forklifts out of thin air (skip to about 2:40).

So now what I want to know is:

Is that useable as a feat? And if so what tier would it be and is it an AP feat only or can it scale to dura also? Creation stuff is a curveball for me…

Last edited:
Creation feats only scale to physicals if there is evidence that there is a universal power source at play and if the energy required to create the stuff is equal to or less taxing than the amount of energy required to generate attacks.

As for the AP itself, just find out the weight of the forklift and then line it up with the mass table in the Creation Feats page.

Well, no universal power is really mentioned, nor evidence given, just “oh this zombie has this ability or can do this” takes up almost all of the in game lore…so that clears that up.

Well, no universal power is really mentioned, nor evidence given, just “oh this zombie has this ability or can do this” takes up almost all of the in game lore…so that clears that up.
Then the Creation AP is separate from physicals and dura.

There's an ingame description midway through the video that he didn't mention.
unknown.png

I think it's just an ability without any AP implications. Dude can create forklifts.

Back