• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roblox DOORS Discussion Thread: The Hotel

The camera does flip though, that can easily be interpreted as a backflip.
They're not performing the backflip themselves, they're just falling backwards with gravity after the board they're holding onto breaks.
Actually IT IS a backflip, you can even see the player's arms rotating with the camera.
That's meant to interpret a fall, they do the exact same thing when the minecart crashes into a pit. And like AThe1412 said, you can still just argue "Minor Acrobatics" since they can jump across large gaps in the bridges.

Alright, guess i'll remove that and replace it with minor acrobatics, they are able to jump more than 2x over their height in the lobby, jump over those gaps and crouchwalk pretty fast in chase sequences

Giggles would have likely Peak Human LS due to being able to grip onto The Player’s face until they’re pulled off repeatedly by another Player or shaken off. Same thing for Grumbles and the Queen Grumble since they’re stronger than the Giggles

And both Grumbles & Queen Grumble would be At least Athletic Human due to being faster than The Player.

Giggles would have likely Peak Human LS due to being able to grip onto The Player’s face until they’re pulled off repeatedly by another Player or shaken off. Same thing for Grumbles and the Queen Grumble since they’re stronger than the Giggles

And both Grumbles & Queen Grumble would be At least Athletic Human due to being faster than The Player.
Faster? What you mean? They're easily outran to the point where the Player has spare time to have a gate closed on them.
I hope you're talking about them being faster than the player at their walking pace, which is average human (Which tends to not be indexed if it's just them walking). You also made the mistake of adding stuff to the player's speed about Figure, the scans does not present anything about Figure in the Library, the player is at their walking pace there, they are about the Player outrunning Figure at their actual running speed in Door 100.

The Grumbles are Class 5 by sheer size and due to being able to resist BFR from the crucifix which makes them comparable to Figure.
Faster? What you mean? They're easily outran to the point where the Player has spare time to have a gate closed on them.
I hope you're talking about them being faster than the player at their walking pace, which is average human (Which tends to not be indexed if it's just them walking). You also made the mistake of adding stuff to the player's speed about Figure, the scans does not present anything about Figure in the Library, the player is at their walking pace there.
Yeah, the Grumbles are slow even in Door 150.

Guiding Light states the Grumbles are “Faster than a human like you”, and the Player kind of have a head start.
I hope you're talking about them being faster than the player at their walking pace, which is average human (Which tends to not be indexed if it's just them walking).
Yeah that’s what I mean. And yeah, they are at their walking pace, so I guess it’s not really that impressive, but the Queen Grumble is faster that regular Grumbles.

Guiding Light states the Grumbles are “Faster than a human like you”, and the Player kind of have a head start.

Yeah that’s what I mean. And yeah, they are at their walking pace, so I guess it’s not really that impressive, but the Queen Grumble is faster that regular Grumbles.
Queen Grumbles is featless. Got oneshotted by Seek before she even did anything.

Queen Grumbles is featless. Got oneshotted by Seek before she even did anything.
To be fair she does have the singular feat of digging up from underground to scare the Player at the end. It's difficult to see because of the angle but Seek comes out of the same hole

Back